Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Things happen during surgery. Tell Ryan he has a deal & then make sure he never wakes up. I am not sure a doctor would do that as he would lose his license if found out. I think that was alluded to at the end of todays show.

@Tique I will give the new actress playing Nina a chance but it is the Nina character I don't like not the actress. Maybe this actress will make her be more likable but that would be out of character for Nina.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

Things happen during surgery. Tell Ryan he has a deal & then make sure he never wakes up. I am not sure a doctor would do that as he would lose his license if found out. I think that was alluded to at the end of todays show.

@Tique I will give the new actress playing Nina a chance but it is the Nina character I don't like not the actress. Maybe this actress will make her be more likable but that would be out of character for Nina.

@CLHS68  Right now for me it's both the character and the actress with a heavier emphasis on the actress because of the way she handled the whole return to Y&R.

Eventually we may all be saying "New Nina sucks" but I'd like to be fair and give her a little time to make the role her own. I'm pleased with the way today's show went so  I'm thinking optimistically.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere. What is the current Nina doing that she won't be on the show?

Respected Contributor

She is returning to Y & R as Phyllis, the role she had before coming to GH.