Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

New Nina Cynthia Watros First Air Date Revealed

GH Spoilers-- Cynthnia Watros, the new Nina Reeves

General Hospital spoilers indicate that Cynthia Watros  will soon be filling in as the new Nina Reeves in Port Charles. As a matter of fact, we know her first start date right here! Here’s what you need to know about the Nina switch-a-roo.

According to reports, Cynthia is looking forward to all the twists and turns ahead as her new character Nina. Apparently, Nina will begin taping her new episodes beginning on June 3 which means that she will be seen sometime in late June. General Hospital films four weeks in advance.

Cynthia Is Getting A Feel For GH

Nina’s new co-star Jasper Jacks mentioned on Instagram that he was doing press with Cynthia, but unfortunately didn’t take a behind-the-scenes photo with her. So far Cynthia has gotten to know many of her General Hospital co-stars and they have said that they look forward to working with her.

I hope the new actress gets a chance to put her spin on Nina before everyone starts claiming they don't like her. Let's collectively agree to give her a chance.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I always think of that too how a person can go from doing nothing and rise to a top level job such as editor or doctor.  Its a wonder that our younger generation thinks that is the way it happens for everyone, no hard work just handed to you.  Not all feel this way of course,  But I have been subjected so a couple of people who actually believe that they are going to excel and it just doesn't seem that they have much of a chance. Then they have to learn the hard way and that is too bad.  

I used to scoff at the idea that Erica Cane on AMC could barely have a high school education and then become CEO of a large Cosmetic empire. THAT was before Kiley Jenner set up her online company...with her famly's recognition and wealth of course, and is taking in millions. And then there's Kim K who is somehow going to get a law degree without graduating from college or going to law school. So I guess sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I once had a student who told me he was going to be a pro football player....but he wasn't even turning out for football at school. I also had one who was going to be a musician and rock star, but didn't play an instrument, nor had he had voice lessons. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

Some think they can  have anything handled to them without all the work like you said..more like ...dreamers...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@miata1 

agree,,very sad!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@vermint 

heavens yes.  Jax.another nice looking guy in my eyes  also...lol!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

Agree...love our GH  posters here....Heart

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Of course, Ryan had conditions for his kidney!  One thing I really wish --  that the storylines on GH were NOT so predictable!!  It would be so nice to have a surprise event or incident sometime.....

Honored Contributor

Dropping by to say Thank You all for your thoughts.  Keeping up and so sorry to see so many with problems right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Wish I could help with cleanup, clean out or making family better.  My heart is with you, so I hope that helps a tiny bit.

I liked Finn talking with Ryan.  Nice work doc.  LOL  Wish they could bring back Griffin just for the fun of it right now.  Make Ryan squirm a little.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds Smiley Wink

Now..that is something i'd also like to see!

Heart

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD She didn't at all seem to believe Sonny & others about the truth about Shiloh did she? For a 'DA' she's not only obnoxious but down right stupid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, you are too kind referring to her as "obnoxious and stupid".  where, in heavens name, did she receive her legal degree..."Sears catalog"?  Can we bring in a DA without so much baggage; not to mention ethics and scruples?  Oh, well, I can only dream, can't I?