Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

One more thought I had about the possible Jax/Valentin thing.  SO, when Nina (whichever actress that may be) tosses Valentin to the curb b/c she finds out about Sasha/Valentin deception, who better to help her pick up the pieces of her shattered life and comfort Nina than her "new" boss at Crimson; the dashing Aussie.  :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't really thing Jax & Nina will be an item. I do think though the item may more turn out to be Jax & Alexis.  Nina, just another 'dumb blonde' - and this is in NO WAY a rag on anyone blonde! Please know this to be true. LOL

I am glad to see Jax back on GH. Like his haircut too, I do wish he'd shave off that peach fuzz on the upper lip. You can't see it and it just does not suit him.

I wish they'd just let Ryan die off. Even if he did I'm pretty sure the legal thing for using one's organs upon death that in this case, the good twin can step in and say yes to the kidney transfer into Jordan. End of story.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   sorry you are still dealing with the aftermath and uncertainty.  Please know you are still in my prayers.  You're very wise to not stress too much over things you can't control. If you feel the need to vent, rage, etc, please know I will listen.

Hoping you are given the strength to face each day and overcome any obstacle.

And, thank you so much for all you do for the GH family!!!

Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Tique Are things working out for you and your problems from the apartment? I hope things are falling into place. I'm sure these things take awhile. 

I think tomorrow or over the weekend, we should all do something good for ourselves and our loved ones. If we can, do something good for someone else. In turn, that will be doing something good for ourselves! 😉

This is the best post ever, @Coquille .  I will heed this advice this weekend and more so in my life moving forward.

Everyone enjoy the weekend, stay safe, warm and dry.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this group we not only discuss our favorite soap but are here to listen to anyone having a problem of any kind. That is often a lot to just have others to share our problem with & are offered comforting words.

@Coquille I don't think I have met you before but you seem like a wise caring woman.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I don't really thing Jax & Nina will be an item. I do think though the item may more turn out to be Jax & Alexis.  Nina, just another 'dumb blonde' - and this is in NO WAY a rag on anyone blonde! Please know this to be true. LOL

I am glad to see Jax back on GH. Like his haircut too, I do wish he'd shave off that peach fuzz on the upper lip. You can't see it and it just does not suit him.

I wish they'd just let Ryan die off. Even if he did I'm pretty sure the legal thing for using one's organs upon death that in this case, the good twin can step in and say yes to the kidney transfer into Jordan. End of story.

Dumb blond? May I point out that in her years there, Nina has had her hair several different colors. As a born blond myself, though I have gray mingling with blond now,  I don't think hair color has anything to do with intelligence. Perhaps all those "dumb blonds" are actually those who got their hair color from a bottle. Maybe they are dumb brunettes or red heads underneath it all. 

On the other hand, Jax looks good no matter what color he has his hair. But are guys ever referred to as dumb blonds?

Ryan obviously is going to make a deal, which I am not sure is legal, but hey, it's GH. The great hope is that he will die on the operatiing table. Maybe a surgeon will make that happen. We can only hope!

One other thing about Nina....I am surprised she has any brain cells left given the fact that she was in a coma for 20 years. One has to wonder how a woman with little or no experience in any job, suddenly became the editor of a magazine. It boggles the mind, but I guess it's no different than Kiki becoming a doctor.

Trusted Contributor

I always think of that too how a person can go from doing nothing and rise to a top level job such as editor or doctor.  Its a wonder that our younger generation thinks that is the way it happens for everyone, no hard work just handed to you.  Not all feel this way of course,  But I have been subjected so a couple of people who actually believe that they are going to excel and it just doesn't seem that they have much of a chance. Then they have to learn the hard way and that is too bad.  

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I love this group we not only discuss our favorite soap but are here to listen to anyone having a problem of any kind. That is often a lot to just have others to share our problem with & are offered comforting words.

@Coquille I don't think I have met you before but you seem like a wise caring woman.

@CLHS68  I've been on this GH thread for years but in the last 6-9 months, not so much. Been really bored with the writing so, I don't post much. A lot of the posters know me well. I too don't remember you but Hi! 😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille 

thank you...same here..  for you!Heart

that's why i shared with you about my d/i/l's health....

The doctors think she has had this virus  since perhaps as a kid..in her system   just waiting!

@cowboy sam  That's what I read. It can lay dormant in the body and then it says HELLO, LET ME REAK HAVOC WITH YOUR BODY!  Now, that they know what she has and she's home ( better out of the hospital ) she'll be taken care of properly and she'll be a lot better off.

Please take care of yourself!😘

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam   I am sorry to hear about your DIL but now that they have determined what it is, they can hopefully come up with a plan of treatment that will enable her to manage the virus and still live her best life. I said a prayer for both of you last night. 

Our dear @Coquille might not post as often as we would like but she obviously keeps up with what's going on with us personally as well as our the show.

@Tique  A big 😘 Should add, you're soooo right! I'm always here for my friends!