Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique   If EH is who plays the GH DA, I won't miss her. I don't like her nor the role as DA. I also watch Y&R though so I await her presence there I guess.  Don't know who Chloe is but I'm sure I already don't like her LOL

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   You're right on this baby ID thing - another line getting tiresome. Let's get the truth out so Brad & his boy can end in splitsville and toss Brad in the cell next to Ryan - if Ryan evens survives the stabbing.

How did that whole scene end btw? Did he die or is he back in GH? I guess that's the plan anyway since Jordan needs that kidney.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique   Put two more of those spinners on the rear feet and Roxy can be her own drone.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet and I am going out of town later until Monday so I'll have to catch up on all the episodes tomorrow.

How in the world did Ryan manage to already get a new fake hand

---------------    

Even worse....how did he manage to string Kevin up by himself using a fake hand that falls off????  'Three Stooges' all over again....

@corita,  when I made my comment, I hadn't seen the episode yet.  This might be the most ridiculous scene yet.  When Scottie pulled off the hand it was rubber, I just started to laugh.  Is this supposed to be a comedy?

Respected Contributor

Maybe Ryan ordered his fake hand from QVC. It may be in process & this is the best he can do for now.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with everyone here, this is the BEST GH board ever.  I used to visit several others, but the in fighting and name calling was too much for this old lady to take.  This kind of feels like we are all GH friends here and we respect each other's points of view.

That being said, I think Ryan will donate his own kidney in order to escape jail time.  Since Jordan needs one NOW, the DA or Mayor will take the offer to save her life.

I so enjoyed Sonny flicking the face of loser to wake him up!!!  And also Michael tossing him across the Metro Court.  

Question:  Who does Julian think are the parents of "Wiley"???  I thought he knew it was Nelle's baby, but again, I am old!!!   Thanks for your answers!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal   No, the little snake, Brad, didn't tell him Nelle is the mother.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal    Adding on to @Renata22's comment, Brad told Julian that a homeless woman handed him the baby while he was sitting in the car with the lifeless body of the real Wiley. Julian probably didn't completely believe that but he didn't push it because he's already in deep enough.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Maybe Ryan ordered his fake hand from QVC. It may be in process & this is the best he can do for now.

Funny @CLHS68

Image result for kevin hanging at the nurses ball 2019 gh picture

Again, this is what Ryan managed to do to Kevin with one hand and no assistance. You got to give it to him - the man is BAD!

I forgot to mention this on Friday. Ryan told Ava that KiKi cried for her just before he killed her. I'm not sure I believe him. He could have made that up to try to bring Ava a little peace since he thought she had forgiven him. Thoughts...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't buy that story.  Ryan was trying to unnerve Ava to disarm her.  

Yes, I think Ryan will only donate his kidney for a guarantee of no jail time.  This character just needs to be gone permanently!!!