Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

General-Hospital-Comings-and-Goings March 9

The week of May 27, 2019

Billy Miller and Tamara Braun exit as Drew Cain and Kim Nero, this week. Their characters will leave Port Charles and head to Mt. Kilimanjaro to spread the ashes of their late son Oscar. Their departure is temporary, and both actors will return to the canvas soon.

Although Elizabeth Hendrickson is returning to The Young and the Restless to resurrect her role as Chloe Mitchell, it doesn’t mean the end of the line for her GH character. The actress will still continue to appear as GH district attorney Margaux Dawson, too. Hendrickson is reportedly optimistic that she’ll be able to handle both roles.

Wonder what makes her so special that GH is willing to do something for her they wouldn't do for other actors who took other roles.

------------

If she left GH, I don't think she would be missed at all. Never thought she was that good at playing her role.  She seems to have only one facial expression!! Let her go...let her go....

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

OMG. I watched last night;  where to start.

Brad has always been a spineless, sneaky weasel!!!!  If Julian knew that the so called homeless woman was Nelle, there is no way he would keep that secret.  He knows Sonny would not tolerate such betrayal!!!  I want Brad to lose everyone and everything.  He belongs in prison and off the show!!!!

Ava was outstanding during her face off with Ryan.  I'm not a fan of the actress or the character, however, she nailed it yesterday.  Ryan had to get his last dig in before leaving;  he deserved what he got!

Sonny flicking Sleezo's face was comical.  I loved how he told Sleezo that he was going to have some bad luck.  I also liked Jason tossing him down the stairs!!

As much as I was hoping the fall would snap his neck, I guess they are keeping Sleezo around for the baby switch story.  I just hope Michael gets Jonah back sooner than later!

The opening credits are so much better now that they have been slowed down.

I'm thinking that they may have planned to make Sleezo Margaux's ex, but, dropped that idea when her character fizzled.  She was never believable as the DA;  she just isn't a good actress. And, why are tptb agreeing to keep her???

Are we to assume that Jordan will get Ryan's kidney?  If so, I hope his character doesn't survive.  If Ryan goes to prison, we all know the character will be back.

Rereading my post I sould lime a horrible, vindictive woman.  Truth is, the older I get, the less I tolerate.  There is so much hatred and violence in our world that I would like to see some joy and happiness again on our show.  And, before you jump on me, yes, I know it's a tv show!!!!  And, yes, I will continue to watch. These are my opinions, that's all.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!!!

No apologies needed. These days it's rather hard to differentiate between Soap Opera fiction and what goes on daily in this country. The truth before our eyes is stranger than fiction. I'm tired of villains parading on my television screens while I and others are the victims. I could use some happy endings at least on the scripted shows I watch.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r :  I am so impressed, delighted, and get a warm, fuzzy feeling (really!!) that all of us can read, agree/disagree, with each other's opinions and still maintain respect for one another's points of view!!  Take a bow, GH thread friends and I'm honored to be one of you now.  Oh, if the world would just follow our lead.  LOL  :womanhappy:

I, too, get less tolerate the older I get even though I know it's tv; it's a soap, crisis and intrigue is the name of the game, etc., but I still like to have some reality thrown in  once in awhile such as "Ryan's kidney".  We know it will be a match/transplant for Jordan, but how do they get it?  Since Ryan is still "alive", will he willingly donate it?  If he is just "unconcious", can GH legalily "take" it?  If he dies, then Kevin, next of kin, can say "be my guest".  :smileyhappy:Just throwing the thoughts out there.  As stated, IF he's in jail after all is said and done, he'll be Baaaaack!

Wishing all my GH thread friends and their families a safe, healthy and happy holiday.  And, as stated so well in a previous post, thank a first responder for his/her service whenever you can; all year long.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

duh..i'm really getting old.

I  didn't even make that connection  about  the actors and opening pictures...Smiley Sad

I need a nap!Smiley Frustrated

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

duh..i'm really getting old.

I  didn't even make that connection  about  the actors and opening pictures...Smiley Sad

I need a nap!Smiley Frustrated

@cowboy sam    you know that saying "It takes a village". Same thing is true of us. It takes our village. You notice/remember something I don't. Someone else notices/remembers something we don't. So it goes. On and on.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I always make a bit of time during the day to get back to the forums to read about GH!  I so enjoy reading all the comments.  And agree or disagree, I like 'hearing' both sides.  And it is true, so often I miss a conversation or some interaction on the show - tend to 'rest my eyes' during the hour - but someone on the forum will always catch me up. Thanks everybody!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   great analogy!!!!  We are a village and I'm so happy to be part of it!!!!  As I've said before, I love reading everyone's comments!!

On this weekend I wish that those so filled with hatred would take the time to reflect on the true heroes who gave everything to insure our freedom!!!!  We are so very lucky to live in the USA and we owe our freedom to all who have served!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, dear Roxy, you are the best!!!!  I love your special appearances!!!!  So happy that @Tique  is taking such good care of you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More pics from the Nurse's Ball

Image result for nurses ball gh 2019 pictures

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]