Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I liked that everyone supported Josslyn today. She did a beautiful job!

Who even knew Ava had a cabin????  Guess they need a remote location for the Ryan reunion.

Sleezo showed his true colors today.  When he grabbed Willow's face, I wanted to rio his head off!!!  I don't think he realizes just how many people are ready to make him disappear.

Honored Contributor

@Preds  here is Josslyn's song:

Link----Joss singing "A List of Things To Do"

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers: The Ava and Ryan Confrontation We’ve ALL Been Waiting For

Today's Spoilers promise a rip-roaring night of post-Nurses’ Ball action. It seems everything that can happen will and your favorite Port Charles pals won’t know which way to turn.

Check Mate?
Ava knew just what she was doing when she made her way out to her luxury cabin. If Ryan is back, she wants him alone so she can make him pay for Kiki’s death in a way only Ava Jerome can.

Ryan, of course, is thrilled to see his precious Ava and tells her she’ll never understand how much he’s missed her. Is Ava in over her head?

If so, it seems a whole lot of other people are in over their heads. Kevin certainly got in over his head when Ryan attacked him and strung him up above The Metro Court stage in a straight jacket.

BAD PCPD
As a medical team works to save him, Laura and Curtis make their way back to town and Laura is furious with Margaux for dropping the case on Ryan so soon. Spoilers say Margaux is not thrilled with Laura’s plan, but perhaps Margaux should just stay out of this one if she knows what’s good for her.

Curtis makes his way to the hospital upon his return and finds Jordan in pretty bad shape. She needs that kidney… fast. (Come on, Ava, get to work. We bet you can come up with a kidney for Jordan.)

Sam’s Obsession
Sam is also in way over her head in her forever quest to bring down Shiloh.  Of course, just the knowledge that Willow had his baby and kept the child from him is enough for Shiloh to bring himself down. He seems to be breaking down and thinks Sam is the only person who can comfort him. This no longer feels like Shiloh trying to recruit a new cult member. He wants Sam and wants her bad. Perhaps it was that Nurses’ Ball dress.

Meanwhile, Jason and Spinelli are in the car listening to everything. As Sam lays there allegedly drugged, Jason is ready to make his move.

Lucas, You Need To Sit Down
Back at The Metro Court, Lucas finally thinks he knows all, but he doesn’t even know the half of it. He does seem to realize Brad is lying to him about Wiley’s birth parents, but nope, still not the half of it.

Oh goody! The one "expressioned" Margaux makes an appearance today. Get her Laura! One more reason she needs to be fired. She has made as many mistakes as a certain police department.

Honored Contributor

Today's episode of GH is being pre empted in my area so unless I watch online this evening, I won't see it until tomorrow morning. Please continue the after show comments even though the Nurse's Ball and Spoilers month have ended.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Hopefully someone will shoot him in the head and be done with this scene.

Then we can move to putting a quick end to DOD and it's insane 'leader' and put this to bed too. Tired of this too.

Respected Contributor

When I saw Ryan in his tux with the single rose looking at his beloved Ava from the doorway, these words came to mind....Phantom of the Opera! I can just hear the music.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet and I am going out of town later until Monday so I'll have to catch up on all the episodes tomorrow.

How in the world did Ryan manage to already get a new fake hand? 

Respected Contributor

Well, I finally crawled out of my tornado shelter and thought I would add my two cents of the NB.  The storms have been brutal here for the last several days!!

Can someone please explain the costumes that Ned and Olivia wore?  He looked like he was in the 70s and she looked like she was going to fall out of her dress!  Were these costumes or just their choice of clothing?  They did not go together at all.

ITA Ava cannot and should not perform any more, I did, however, LOVE her dress!!

And the cabin is totally my taste!!!  Cabin, smabin, it looked like a five star hotel!!!

And does anyone notice that Elizabeth does not even participate in the Nurse's opening number!!  Bobbie may be a bad dancer, but Liz cannot even fake it!!

And yes, hire some sitters to fill the tables, glad everyone else noticed that!!  

Hope everyone is safe and dry, we have major flooding here now...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Well, I finally crawled out of my tornado shelter and thought I would add my two cents of the NB.  The storms have been brutal here for the last several days!!

Can someone please explain the costumes that Ned and Olivia wore?  He looked like he was in the 70s and she looked like she was going to fall out of her dress!  Were these costumes or just their choice of clothing?  They did not go together at all.

ITA Ava cannot and should not perform any more, I did, however, LOVE her dress!!

And the cabin is totally my taste!!!  Cabin, smabin, it looked like a five star hotel!!!

And does anyone notice that Elizabeth does not even participate in the Nurse's opening number!!  Bobbie may be a bad dancer, but Liz cannot even fake it!!

And yes, hire some sitters to fill the tables, glad everyone else noticed that!!  

Hope everyone is safe and dry, we have major flooding here now...

@redwingsgal    I wondered about their choice of clothes also. When I saw Ned my first thought was: "You're not Eddie Maine". My second thought was: "Mr. Polyester wants his suit back".

Image result for ned and olivia performing at the nurses ball 2019 on GH pics

Glad you are safe. Stay that way. Please.

Respected Contributor

I think Liz could not be bothered to be in the opening number with the other nurses as she has to baby Franco. I give Bobbie a pass as she is not as young as the others. I did wonder where they found all the nurses as you never see them at work. Not that the ones you see work much either. It seems they can just take off if something comes up.

You do wonder how Ryan does all that with one hand but then he moved bodies all over Port Charles without being spotted.