Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

hmm.. i loved how Sonny talked to the sleeze today!!!

Loved Cameron's singing that song that Oscar wroteHeart

hmm..Ava...where in world did she find that ugly dress? And who told her that she could try to sing that song???

Ok...how did Emergency people find Curtis &Laura when the couldn't get a signal on there cell phones????

Tomorrow s preview could be very interesting...

sleeze confronting Willow??? 

Hope the cop boy friends hears whats being said!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Well, Dr. crazy and Franco were cute.  He can't sing worth a nickle, but it was cute.

Anna and Finn ... both out of their element with that proposal.  Felt sorry for them.  Running off together was cute... and needed.  LOL

Loved Sonny and his dimple with Shilo. 

Cam was adorable.  His song and the pics behind him were perfect.  I hope Franco caught that he was included in them.

Did I see long hair on Maxi when she walked off from Anna and Finn?  Was it long on the red carpet and I missed it? 

Like we didn't know the rose delivery would be the Ryan entrance.  Wish he would have walked on stage ... would have saved Avas' song and made a lasting impression.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

That would have caused shock and panic....but what else is new...lol

Ava,,would have fallen off that piano..maybe she should have anyway..

i'v heard cat yowlins  better than her singing!!!  lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Like we didn't know the rose delivery would be the Ryan entrance.  Wish he would have walked on stage ... would have saved Avas' song and made a lasting impression.  LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, so right on!  Ava, Ava, please stick to your devious ways and please, don't sing!!  I hope she shoots better than she sings!  BTW, I was wondering about the martini (drink) on the piano at the end of her song...think it may be "drugged" or something by Ryan?  Just a thought.
Esteemed Contributor

Somebody came to my door while I was watching GH, and I guess I missed what happened to Laura and Curtis. The next time I watched, they were both tied up in that cabin. Could someone fill me in. They seem to know it was Ryan. Did either of them actually SEE him?

Esteemed Contributor

I have always thought the kid who plays Cameron was hired because he has a Justin Bieber look about him...Justin in his younger days. Now it appears he can sing as well, and I think he has a better voice than Justin. That was a cool song, but is it the one Joss and Oscar wrote or did I hear him say he wrote it?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Somebody came to my door while I was watching GH, and I guess I missed what happened to Laura and Curtis. The next time I watched, they were both tied up in that cabin. Could someone fill me in. They seem to know it was Ryan. Did either of them actually SEE him?

Don't know if they saw him.  Laura may have, but ...

They just figured it out and thank goodness for the fire and explosion that saved their lives.  LOL  Now, get me a helicopter because I'm the Mayor and need to get back there ASAP. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I have always thought the kid who plays Cameron was hired because he has a Justin Bieber look about him...Justin in his younger days. Now it appears he can sing as well, and I think he has a better voice than Justin. That was a cool song, but is it the one Joss and Oscar wrote or did I hear him say he wrote it?

He said he wrote it.  That is not Oscar and Joss song.  I wonder if Cam will help Joss sing their (Oscar and Joss)  song or is it a one person song.

Esteemed Contributor

Ava, please stick to your day job!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman   Hope this helps

They went to the cabin, dorr was ajar, power was cut off.  Of course, they went in anyway. Curtis was looking around and found the woman dead on the floor from a stab wound.  Laura stepped outside to see if she could get cell service.  Ryan knocked Curtis out from behind.  Laura came in and saw Curtis.  She turned around and saw Ryan (we didn't actually see him).  Next scene for them had them tied up back to back.

Amazing what Ryan could do with one hand!!!