Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Preds wrote:

@Tique .. as soon as I have a minute, I'm gonna' sue you. Smiley Wink  I agee.  I love the "disagreements" on here.  We all have our views and I enjoy seeing everyones.  Makes it more interesting than GH itself.  LOL

I admit that I shake my head and roll my eyes at the stories and it's nice to see others do the same ... especially for differnet reasons than mine.  Y'all catch more than I do.

Keep it up GH viewers.  I need the entertainment. Smiley Happy

@Preds, I know a good lawyer.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Renata wrote:

@grandma r

Are we just supposed to forget that the woman cohosting with Nina played a family counselor with Curtis, Jordan, and Stella????

I was thinking the same thing. Smiley Happy

If we can forget that Tamara Braun used to be Carly and that Sarah Brown was not only Carly, but also Claudia Zacarra, then I guess we can forget the cohost from Gray's Anatomy once being a counselor. And then there's Silas who suddenly turned into Finn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of forgetting, didn't the actor (Silas/Finn) once play a vampire on GH?  Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:
@Renata wrote:

@grandma r

Are we just supposed to forget that the woman cohosting with Nina played a family counselor with Curtis, Jordan, and Stella????

If we can forget that Tamara Braun used to be Carly and that Sarah Brown was not only Carly, but also Claudia Zacarra, then I guess we can forget the cohost from Gray's Anatomy once being a counselor. And then there's Silas who suddenly turned into Finn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of forgetting, didn't the actor (Silas/Finn) once play a vampire on GH?  Or am I confusing him with someone else?

He was a vampire on another show ... Night Shift or something like that.  Sam was his "woman" on that show.  I never watched it, but a lot of soap people were on it from what I've read.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   the nurse's ball ends on Wednesday. That's also the last day of Sweeps. If the Ryan story doesn't come to some kind of resolution by then, I guess Sweeps was all about saying good-bye to Oscar and getting Kristina out of DofD.

Question to All: Do you think Robert wants Anna?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:
@Renata wrote:

@grandma r

He was a vampire on Port Charles, and Kelly Monaco played Livy, the object of his obsession. I believe he was responsible for Karen Wexler's death, Scotty's daughter by Rhonda.

Honored Contributor

OMG the opening number of the Nurses Ball was well how shall I say this terrible. Some of the performers have at least two left feet

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Thank you...yep, the series Port Charles and Livy.  I knew it was "him" and something with Port Chucles.

Esteemed Contributor

Finn was Silas and someone else too.  Can't remember the name but his evil twin was a vampire and somehow got Sam, dressed as Livy, into the Catacombs.  It was all pretty ridiculous!!!  I can still picture her all dressed in white with red lipstick lying on some sort of slab;  alas, she was rescued!!!

Yes, I think Robert wants Anna back.  And, if Hayden and baby Finn show up, he may get his wish.

A bit of a stretch to have Mike and Yvonne at the NB to facilitate the ring switch.  Then ring flying out on stage was a bit too junior high.

The opening number should stick with those who can sing and dance!!!  Bobbie prancing around was a bit much!

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Finn was Silas and someone else too.  Can't remember the name but his evil twin was a vampire and somehow got Sam, dressed as Livy, into the Catacombs.  It was all pretty ridiculous!!!  I can still picture her all dressed in white with red lipstick lying on some sort of slab;  alas, she was rescued!!!

Yes, I think Robert wants Anna back.  And, if Hayden and baby Finn show up, he may get his wish.

A bit of a stretch to have Mike and Yvonne at the NB to facilitate the ring switch.  Then ring flying out on stage was a bit too junior high.

The opening number should stick with those who can sing and dance!!!  Bobbie prancing around was a bit much!

@grandma r  Home Run! Couldn't have said it better myself! 😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I actually liked the opening number! Remember...these are supposed to be actual nurses, etc. at General Hospital, not professional performers. Looking at it that way, there's some pretty talented amatuers in the bunch, IMO!

Chase getting Willow up onstage was so cute! And I liked that when they were dancing, it just looked "casual", not like some I've seen in the past where a person was supposedly pulled up onstage by surprise, then went into some choregraphed  routine that left me wondering "How did they know the steps to that?".