Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

@grandma r

Are we just supposed to forget that the woman cohosting with Nina played a family counselor with Curtis, Jordan, and Stella????

I was thinking the same thing. Smiley Happy

If we can forget that Tamara Braun used to be Carly and that Sarah Brown was not only Carly, but also Claudia Zacarra, then I guess we can forget the cohost from Gray's Anatomy once being a counselor. And then there's Silas who suddenly turned into Finn.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@corita Sam was not the only one about to pop. I think I am jeleous because if mine got lose they would just drop to the floor.

--------------------

Love it -- good one!!!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Wow, the pix are great, many thanks!!!  

Did I miss one of the the most important Port Charles VIP's from the Red Carpet?  What did our intrepid Roxy wear to the Ball?  Inquiring minds want to know. :smileyhappy:

Happy weekend to all!

@mysoutherncomfort   this is what Roxy was going to wear but Finn has been ignoring her while he's worrying about that dang blasted ring so she decided not to walk the RC.

Image result for bearded dragon wearing a dress

Roxy gave me permission to repost this. She thought you might like to see it. From the February GH thread.

Update: Roxy is currently shopping for her new Spring wardrobe. She's going to spend some time with @Preds   since Finn is spending most of his time with you know who.

Image result for bearded dragon animated

She likes this outfit because she said she looks like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Right down to the hat.

Image result for julia roberts in polka dot dress

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

General Hospital: Shiloh's future locked in Drew's past

If the Navy SEAL regains his memories, the cult leader could be put out of business.

Shiloh Archer claims that Andrew Cain was a positive influence for him many years ago, only Drew has no recollection of his prior life. Spoilers have suggested that there is something damning that the Navy SEAL knows, that is locked away in his subconscious.

Once revealed, the information will expose the cult leader as a scam artist and lead to his eventual downfall.

Willow recently helped Kristina get away from Dawn of Day, but Sam continues to investigate the organization's leader. Jason and Sonny are ready to take action and Spinelli is assisting them. It could be, however, that the information locked in Drew's subconscious puts the final nail in Shiloh's coffin.

Shiloh drugs women, brands them with his tattoo, and has sex with them. Since this information is well known, it will be interesting to find out what secrets are locked in Drew's past memories.

There is likely something pretty explosive in the former Navy SEAL's subconscious, otherwise GH would not be keeping it under wraps for so long.

Was Andrew Cane a member of Dawn of Day and did he assist Shiloh in his misdeeds? Perhaps Drew simply stumbled upon some information that he was not supposed to be aware of. What is buried deep down will come to light.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

'General Hospital' loses another actress to 'The Young and the Restless', Elizabeth Hendrickson

Elizabeth is leaving Port Charles and Margau Dawson behind and she will return to Genoa City as Chloe Mitchell.

Soap fans are just getting used to the news that Gina Tognoni will be replaced on "The Young and the Restless" by Michelle Stafford who is leaving "General Hospital" to reprise her role as Phyllis. Now it has been confirmed that one of her castmates is doing the same.

Elizabeth Hendrickson's "GH" character was never fully utilized and the reunion with Billy Miller did not go as viewers had believed. Now the actress will be saying goodbye to Port Charles as Margaux Dawson and returning to Genoa City as Chloe Mitchell. There still has been no announcement of what Ms. Tognoni's next acting project will be.

Elizabeth Hendrickson leaves 'GH' to return to 'Y&R'. [Image Source: SMS/YouTube]

For me this is excellent Monday morning news. Sure hope it's true.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

For me this is excellent Monday morning news. Sure hope it's true.

@Tique Me, too! I didn't like this actress the little bit I saw her on All My Children, and I don't like her any better on GH. Hope the character goes away with her...we don't need another recast right now!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

Thanks for all the spoilers...Heart

sounds interesting!Smiley Very Happy

We need to keep @Preds   entertained..HeartSmiley Wink

@Coquille ..also need to get you to post more often also!Heart!

@cowboy sam  You're a sweetheart. I don't post much because I DVR and only watch GH at the end of the week. As you well know, It's sooo predictable and boring and the writers are so lackluster. At first, I missed it everyday after watching for 56 years but now, I'm fine. I do miss the games we used to play, The GH Calendar, pairing duos, getting stuck in Monica's cellar on Thanksgiving but my head is just not into starting games anymore since I'm so bored. I always enjoy yours and everyone else's postings. One would think at this point that the PTB would hire some decent writers but I guess they're just letting the clock run out and they just don't care anymore. I find that sad!

I'm around for you and any of my friends. I'm only a click away! Not around that much on the weekends. Take care of yourself and stay well!!! 💖😘

How are you doing @Tique, with the apt issues? I know it can take awhile to resolve issues, especially when they weren't of your doing.

EVERYONE, stay well and enjoy your day!🌞

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

General Hospital: Shiloh's future locked in Drew's past

If the Navy SEAL regains his memories, the cult leader could be put out of business.

Shiloh Archer claims that Andrew Cain was a positive influence for him many years ago, only Drew has no recollection of his prior life. Spoilers have suggested that there is something damning that the Navy SEAL knows, that is locked away in his subconscious.

Once revealed, the information will expose the cult leader as a scam artist and lead to his eventual downfall.

Willow recently helped Kristina get away from Dawn of Day, but Sam continues to investigate the organization's leader. Jason and Sonny are ready to take action and Spinelli is assisting them. It could be, however, that the information locked in Drew's subconscious puts the final nail in Shiloh's coffin.

Shiloh drugs women, brands them with his tattoo, and has sex with them. Since this information is well known, it will be interesting to find out what secrets are locked in Drew's past memories.

There is likely something pretty explosive in the former Navy SEAL's subconscious, otherwise GH would not be keeping it under wraps for so long.

Was Andrew Cane a member of Dawn of Day and did he assist Shiloh in his misdeeds? Perhaps Drew simply stumbled upon some information that he was not supposed to be aware of. What is buried deep down will come to light.

@Tique  I still think Shiloh 😝🙄 may have had something to do with Drew's kidnapping, maybe! We'll see. The summer is approaching and things will be draaaaaaaged out as usual and I think as usual, someone (hopefully Shiloh) will be killed. Da Da Da Da! Just posted to you before I read this. 

TAke care and stay well!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

Heart

remember..: we are here also "if" you need us.Heart

or just read..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique    terrific news;  I hope it's true.  The character was a joke.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!!!  We actually had some sun until thunder storms rolled thru.

Is today the end of the NB?  I suppose the "cliffhanger" will be a Ryan appearance.  I really hope they don't drag this out!!!