Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Jax does look good!!!!  I'm guessing he will be up to no good soon enough.

Nina, get a grip!!!  That woman is most annoying.

Are we just supposed to forget that the woman cohosting with Nina played a family counselor with Curtis, Jordan, and Stella????

I do enjoy seeing everyone dressed up.  Looking forward to next week.

Esteemed Contributor

with Maxi's dress/overall look, I felt all she needed was black hair and it could have been Morticia Adams.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

with Maxi's dress/overall look, I felt all she needed was black hair and it could have been Morticia Adams.

I thought she looked matronly. And her hair looked horrible.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

That dress did nothing to hide the pregnancy they were trying to hide

@Tique wrote:

At first peep, I wasn't that impressed with the ladies; there were a few exceptions. Most of the men looked good.

No Milo again. This is at least the second year in a roll. What was the point of that one-day appearance when he had Sam's back?

Remember this?

Image result for LuLu dress at the nurses ball 2017

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

At first peep, I wasn't that impressed with the ladies; there were a few exceptions. Most of the men looked good.

No Milo again. This is at least the second year in a roll. What was the point of that one-day appearance when he had Sam's back?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly, my reaction on both counts.  And in addition to Maxi not looking her usual pulled together self at the soiree; what about Anna?  What the heck was she wearing?  It was dark, drab and just hung there.  Ahh, Milo, he's wanting to join DOD, take classes, have Sam's back and then poof!  One more thought, Jax...besides looking great, notice the look(s) he gave Valentin and also Peter when introduced?

Thanks so much for the updates and sneaks. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite part of the nurses' ball so far was when Shiloh and Sonny met.  When Sonny said to him "Family comes first- at any cost" and then gave that big Sonny smile - I thought Shiloh would have an accident - in his pants! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Some pics from the Nurses Ball:

These are my two favorite looking couples at the Ball. Willow's hair is short enough that it doesn't distract from her neck and decollete'. The only addition I would make to Elizabeth's outfit would be some earrings - especially since her hair is up.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for elizabeth at nurses ball 2019 pic

Honored Contributor