Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Wiskota 

I do not understand Oscar's connection to DOD 

@Wiskota wrote:

As I said earlier, I think that Oscar left his Q shares to Dawn of Day.  What a mess that would be, especially with Jason as Exec of will.  I too am thinking that Jordan will get a Kidney from Oscar, just because of the timing.  I liked the storylines that someone suggested if she passed.  I just can not warm up to the actress playing Jordan. 

@Wiskota Me either.  In my opinion, the actress playing Jordan just does not fit the part.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

So here's some Friday update on some GH actors - past and present.

Bryan Craig, former Morgan, is a part of the cast of the new show Grand Hotel. As some of you know when ABC promotes a new show, they bombard the viewers. They did that with "Whiskey Cavalier" which is probably why I never gave the show a chance. I was sick of it before it even began.

Vernee Watson aka Aunt Stella has accepted a part on a prime-time show which will air in the fall. No word yet on whether she will continue on GH.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Bryan Craig, former Morgan, is a part of the cast of the new show Grand Hotel. As some of you know when ABC promotes a new show, they bombard the viewers. They did that with "Whiskey Cavalier" which is probably why I never gave the show a chance. I was sick of it before it even began.

Vernee Watson aka Aunt Stella has accepted a part on a prime-time show which will air in the fall. No word yet on whether she will continue on GH.

I was so glad to read your post that Bryan Craig  is going to another show.....was always dreading he would come back to GH as Morgan......

I am thinking Vernee W. will be able to do both shows....she is a busy lady the past few years....have seen her do bit parts in quite a few shows....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17    I can relate. I want Morgan to stay dead too.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers for Monday May 20:

The Nurse's Ball resumes.
Jason receives a frantic phone call.
Peter shares Molly’s idea with Maxie.
Bobbie is supportive.

General Hospital Spoilers for Tuesday May 21:

The Nurse's Ball continues.
Anna is perplexed.
Kristina confronts Sam.
Josslyn gets a sweet note.

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday May 22:

The Nurse's Ball comes to an end.

Ava ducks out.
Willow does her best.
Lucas connects the dots.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday May 23:

Margaux is not thrilled with Laura’s plan.
Monica has more bad news.
Shiloh is distracted.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday May 24:

Brad looks to Julian for advice.
Sam is helpless.
Margaux confronts Sonny.

Honored Contributor

2019 Nurse’s Ball Action

There will be plenty of performances this coming week, and a little drama mixed into the big annual gala. Seems as if Shiloh will end up attending the event with Sam, and GH spoilers tease this may cause Kristina to question her sister’s motives, where she lashes out at Sam.

Spinelli Plays A Big Role

GH spoilers also suggest that Damian Spinelli will be waiting in the wings for a signal to help pals Sonny and Jason carry out their DoD plan. In fact, he may play a vital role in bringing Shiloh down too. The entire thing will be very risky, and it may leave others in a vulnerable position.

Sam Is Helpless

In fact, while Spinelli works to bring the cult leader down, GH spoilers state that Sam will find herself vulnerable in a situation. She’s placed herself quite deep within DoD and Shiloh, so whatever Jason, Sonny, and Spinelli have in mind for the cult leader, here’s hoping it unravels in time. Sam may find herself in a dire circumstance this week.

Jason To The Rescue

GH spoilers indicate that Jason will rush to someone’s help. Will it be Sam’s? Or could he be racing to help Carly out with something? He’ll get a phone call that will find him urgently trying to come to someone’s rescue. Can he help whoever is need, in time? This is Jason we are talking about, so most likely!

Lucas Figures Things Out

On to the other side of Port Charles drama, GH spoilers hint that Lucas will put two-and-two together. This may mean that he figures out Willow is the birth mom to Wiley; however, GH fans know this isn’t the “real” truth. How could this “secret” reveal affect his relationship with Brad moving forward?

Brad Worries

Of course, Brad will continue to worry about the real secret he is hiding. While Lucas may find out this week that Willow is Wiley’s bio mom, Brad (and GH viewers) know that the baby is in fact Michael and Nelle’s child, as the infant he originally had passed away shortly after being born and the babies were switched. GH spoilers tease that Brad will head to Julian for some advice.

Margaux’s World

On to what Margaux will be up to in the land of Port Chuckles. First and foremost, GH spoilers hint she won’t be too happy with the plan Laura has concocted, so this most likely has to do with Ryan Chamberlain. Meanwhile, she also won’t be pleased with Sonny Corinthos, as well. In fact, fans should expect to see her confront the mob boss on a big matter.

Honored Contributor

At first peep, I wasn't that impressed with the ladies; there were a few exceptions. Most of the men looked good.

No Milo again. This is at least the second year in a roll. What was the point of that one-day appearance when he had Sam's back?

Remember this?

Image result for LuLu dress at the nurses ball 2017

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Thanks for all the spoilers...Heart

sounds interesting!Smiley Very Happy

We need to keep @Preds   entertained..HeartSmiley Wink

@Coquille ..also need to get you to post more often also!Heart!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique, that's what happened with me and the show I refer to as the Thirtysomething version of This is Us with the guy who killed himself.  I could not watch five seconds of the show after being bombarded with the non-stop commercials.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Magic Milo won't be performing. As per Epiphany, the magic will be kept in his pants this year. Jasper Jacks looks better than I have ever seen him look. What a hunk. Nina was verklempt when she saw him too. Fell all over her words.