Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Tomorrow's preview looked interesting...

Respected Contributor

Oh, yes, the Nurses Ball....Sam to Jason in a text "he took the bait".  Stay tuned everyone. :womanwink:

And, speaking of the Nurses Ball, who wants to "bet" that now that Ryan his killed April in Canada .that he will be on his way to Port Chuckles just in time for the Nurses Ball to "reclaim" his love, Ava.  BUT, is he confronting Laura in the house in the woods first after knocking out Curtis?  Totally agree, just walk right in, sit right down, daddy let your mind roll on.  Let's not leave the scene and get in our vehicle and contact the authorities.  

Sam and Sleezo:  How far will she go?  Isn't is just amazing that Sam "scammed" his Dad way back when, but he has come a long way and trusts her now?  He's not only repulsive, but if indeed this is the case, he's also very stupid.

Respected Contributor

Exactly, you're married to this woman for over 30 years.  Just roll over and go away.  Thank you for your follow up.  Writiers, are you listening?

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

you got that right!

I don't think that Sam is very convincing a lot of times...but the sleeze...

well..lol! shall i say dumb!

And Sam is dumb enough to think she pulled a fast one on him...lol!

But we can't stop watching can we??lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Oh, yes, the Nurses Ball....Sam to Jason in a text "he took the bait".  Stay tuned everyone. :womanwink:

And, speaking of the Nurses Ball, who wants to "bet" that now that Ryan his killed April in Canada .that he will be on his way to Port Chuckles just in time for the Nurses Ball to "reclaim" his love, Ava.  BUT, is he confronting Laura in the house in the woods first after knocking out Curtis?  Totally agree, just walk right in, sit right down, daddy let your mind roll on.  Let's not leave the scene and get in our vehicle and contact the authorities.  

------------------------

I absolutely think Ryan will be at the Ball!!  I used to really enjoy the Nurses Ball years ago. But in the past couple of years, I found it boring and mediocre at best. All the glamour and grandeur of past balls are missing from the more recent ones.  

And I was surprised that April's head was not cut off by Ryan...maybe too difficult with only one hand??  I really hope this story is coming to an end!

Esteemed Contributor

Let me just add the storyline that i am wanting to end so bad is the Anna & Finn proposal and memories storyline

both boring...and stupid at the same time...

Valued Contributor

I absolutely cannot watch the scenes that Shiloh is in.  Every time I see him on camera I feel like I need to take a shower!  There are an awful lot of story lines that can be cleared up at the Nurses' Ball.  Shiloh, Ryan, and Valentin's scam on Nina to name a few.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Could they make the character of Nina any more unpleasant? I didn't quite get her point when she made that grand display at the meeting yesterday. Even Franco was looking at her with a puzzled look on his face. Speaking of Franco: "The gays?" Really. Again, where was LuLu? Nina is still not married to Valentin so why was she the sole parent at that meeting? Of coure Valentin was delayed since he was eavesdropping after hearing what Michael said to Sasha about wishing Nina was her real mother.

I guess today we're back to Sam and Sleezo. Adding my thoughts on to those who have already expressed theirs - this storyline has become painful. It needs to end along with Ryan's.

One last thought - It's never a bad time to tell people you appreciate them nor is it a bad thing to tell them often. I post on other threads and just read some. Sometimes I'm astounded at the things people post to/about others. I like that we manage to be civil to each other even when we completely disagree with another's thoughts. Even when they're completely wrong. {Ok I had to lighten this up a bit. Sue me!}

@Tique  I kind of thought Franco said "the gays" with a lot of sarcasm, because he was talking to people who seemed to think it was contagious!

MS did chew the scenery a bit with the classroom scene. I hope Cynthia Watros tones down the "drama queen" that Nina has become!

We have "debates" here, and not arguments...and I love it! So many here catch things on the show that I miss, or see them in an entirely different way, so there's always something new to think about what's going on in Port Charles.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Tique  I kind of thought Franco said "the gays" with a lot of sarcasm, because he was talking to people who seemed to think it was contagious!

MS did chew the scenery a bit with the classroom scene. I hope Cynthia Watros tones down the "drama queen" that Nina has become!

We have "debates" here, and not arguments...and I love it! So many here catch things on the show that I miss, or see them in an entirely different way, so there's always something new to think about what's going on in Port Charles.

Good call @vermint and it makes plenty of sense. I admit my objectivity is shady at best these days. Sweeps months aren't what they used to be but there's still a few days remaining so here's hoping...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Oh, no. I can't stand Hayden. I didn't like her as Greenley either. I missed yesterday and today, so I am not sure what all happened. And WHY would Robert give the ring to MIKE????? Or do you mean Michael?

@RainCityWoman  Robert stopped by Finn's office. He had the ring. My thinking is Robert intended to give Finn the ring but since Anna was there he got into a conversation with her about how he could prove Peter was Alex's son - not hers. Anna acted completely disinterested in what Robert had to say. She did say she suspects she is not Peter's mother but she is content to keep things as they are. Robert told her that decision affected more than just her. He said Robin deserves to know if Peter is her half-brother or her cousin.  It sounded like Robert is going to continue his investigation whether Anna is in or not. Robert left Finn's office and he was furious.

Robert went to Kelly's where Sonny was with Mike. Robert sat the ring box down and Sonny practically rushed him asking about Dante's treatment. Robert suggested they step outside. He left the box. Mike saw it and tried to tell him he had forgotten something. Robert didn't hear him. Mike opened the box, saw the ring, and you could see the wheels turning.

As for Holly, Robert told Laura he and Holly are not together.

One last thing: Yesterday Finn told Anna she would never be certain if Peter was hers or Alex's. One word from Finn and all Anna's thoughts disappear. Sorry but I find this sickening. Bring back Hayden. Maybe it'll take that for Anna to become her own woman again.

Thanks. I finally caught up days later. This ring thing is just silly.