Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort 

oh yeah...and wants to buy house close to Sonny..lol!

But think Sonny is a tad jealous!!!

But if Jax has a green card...is he allowed to buy a house so soon???

(Yeah..i know it's a soap..but just wondering?)

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Deree wrote:

Oh no Christina's un-brainwashing was much too quick and easy.  I think she was playing all of them and will go right back to Shiloh so we can drag out this story line another couple of months.

-----------------

*That is what I think too!!  She's playing along!!

*The DOD story will not end soon. There are too many story lines related to DOD!  Shiloh is sure to find out about Willow's baby!  And what is with Shiloh and Kim??  I think there is something hidden there...

*Jax is still as good looking as ever...those eyes!!!

*How is Valerie related to Lucas??  He said they were family...

Honored Contributor

@corita   Valerie is Bobbi's sister's daughter and Lucas is Bobbi's son which makes Lucas and Valerie cousins.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@corita   Valerie is Bobbi's sister's daughter and Lucas is Bobbi's son which makes Lucas and Valerie cousins.

---------------

Thanks!!  Did not know that....

Esteemed Contributor

@Deree wrote:

Oh no Christina's un-brainwashing was much too quick and easy.  I think she was playing all of them and will go right back to Shiloh so we can drag out this story line another couple of months.

why would she have to play them? They opened the door, told her she was free to go, and that she should make her own informed decisions.

Esteemed Contributor

I found the scenes with Josslyn and Jax very touching.

Sam is in too far over her head and just can't admit it.

Brad is just disgusting!  Lucas deserves better than that lying, spineless snake.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the Shiloh storyline won't end too soon.  I was thinking maybe Brad will tell the truth about the real mother of the baby as his secret, and Shiloh will put two and two together and add it all up.  

Honored Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

Maybe the Shiloh storyline won't end too soon.  I was thinking maybe Brad will tell the truth about the real mother of the baby as his secret, and Shiloh will put two and two together and add it all up.  

@miata1   that would make sense but so far we have no evidence that any of the trust members are male.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

If they ended the cult story now than who know if when the baby switch would be brought to light as it is tied in with the cult story. Willow thinks the baby Is hers & Shiloh's & Brad is getting involved with the cult. So she wants to be sure Shiloh never finds out. So we must continue to let the cult play out to wrap up some of the other stories.

I still cannot understand why everyone is still wnating the baby blanket story brought back. For what purpose as it was to convict Nelle & she is in jail end of story blanket not needed.

I was half joking in my post above when I brought up the baby blanket.  GH just lets storylines drop like we are just supposed to forget they were ever started and that bugs me.  But like @Tique said, the DNA on the blanket would have implicated Ava.  

If they weren't going to every do anything with it, why even mention running the dna on the blanket?   

Exactly.

I had hoped at some point we would be shown/told how Ryan killed his three victims. Not as much interested in the actual killings but would have liked to know how he managed to kill three adult people [be-head one of them] and move all of them without being seen and without any help. If he ever had a trial, it might come up then but I doubt it.

It's probably another one of those things we'll never know like how Liesl managed to move Peter from the Metro Court to that cabin without help.

Honored Contributor

'General Hospital': Secrets may be revealed at the Nurses Ball including truth about Shiloh

Source: Blasting News

Port Charles will be mourning Oscar's death, but there are bombshells could be dropped at the annual event.

Every May, GH host's the annual Nurses Ball to raise money for Aids awareness. Each year there is always a bombshell dropped that stuns Port Charles residents, and sometimes loyal fans. These include Robin Scorpio Drake returning from the dead as her husband Patrick was proposing to a pregnant Sabrina Santiago, and the reveal of the Chupacabra mystery that Helena Cassadine set in motion. There are a number of secrets that could come to light in 2019 that would cause chaos and ruin many lives. Considering this is May Sweeps, viewers should prepare for one or all of these situations to come to light.

Secrets will be revealed during the GH Nurses Ball. (Image Source: General Hospital-YouTube.

Secrets will be revealed during the GH Nurses Ball. Mysteries may be solved at the Nurses Ball.

Port Charles residents will be mourning the loss of Oscar Nero this week, but life goes on. They will also be preparing for a favorite yearly celebration. Last year it was rumored that Tyler Christopher or a recast would reprise the role of Nikolas Casadine during the Nurses Ball. Fans of the character have continued to hope he will return from the dead, and perhaps this year he may. The death of the Cassadine Prince has never been resolved so perhaps he will finally make an appearance, He will finally deal with the man who took over his legacy and causes young Spencer so much distress.

Secrets come to light on 'General Hospital'

Three bombshells that could be dropped during the Nurses Ball are the baby switch, Willow being Nina's daughter, and the truth about Shiloh coming to light. At this point, these situations are all intertwined, and viewers need a scorecard to keep up. Michael is friends with Willow, who believes the child Lucas and Brad are raising is the son she gave up for adoption because Shiloh is her baby daddy. Julian, Brad, and Obrecht know that Willow' son died and Nelle switched him with her child with Michael.

If this secret comes to light, it will destroy the lives of many Port Charles residents.

Fans would be delighted if the Dawn of Day leader is exposed for who he really is and that storyline ended during the Nurses Ball. There is also a chance that Willow will finally reveal the locket half that exposes her as Nina's real daughter. This will bring to light the deception that Valentin and Sasha have been perpetrating against Nina.

It's also not a stretch to believe that Ryan Chamberlain may also show up alive and well in Port Charles. He will desire to deal with his twin who he believes is now dating his beloved Ava Jerome. The demented doctor needs to be laid to rest, one way or another. "General Hospital" owes it to viewers to end the serial killer storyline once and for all. just imagine Kevin's sadistic sibling, running here and there, causing distress and wreaking havoc until he is finally taken down.

Sounds like a great way to wrap up stories that need to end/should have never been started but we are talking about GH after all...