Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

We all knew it was coming.  And, yes, too much sadness recently.

I do think that Oscar's kidney will be used to save Jordan.  If so, at least Kim and Drew will have a part of their son nearby.

May sweeps seems too soon for the writers to wrap up the cult.  I'm guessing it will drag on all summer.

Just when I was starting to like Chase and Willow together, he jumps in, again, where he doesn't belong.  Chase is jumping to the conclusion that Kristina is missing even though her parents have said she isn't.  He just can't help himself.  I'm thinking he will inadvertently tip off Sleezo about the baby.

I agree..i think Jordan will get Oscars kidney and i am sure Drew would feel better with that decision since he was the one who caused Jordan's kidney condition.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Who didn't know that Cam was putting on an act when he dismissed the news of Oscar's death? Oh yeah, that would be his mother - Elizabeth. Shaking my head.

"The dead don’t need us to wallow in their absence". Since Sleezo feels that way, I hope he's not a hypocrite and stays far away from the memorial and Drew.

Drew didn't seem too pleased to find out Jason was the Executor of Oscar's will. He always seems so accusatory when dealing with Jason - like Jason did something behind his back. I wish he would lose some of that brusqueness.

Glad Jason went to the Q house immediately. Happy Oscar got his ride.

Drew is upset about his son.  He has a lot to process.  Jason will understand.  I am still hoping they will find a way to honor Oscar and learn to be brothers.  I, too, am glad Oscar got his ride. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

The past two days' shows have been very sad and hard to watch but very well done

Esteemed Contributor

So sick of that gross Shiloh, so creepy.  For me by far the worst character on the show right now.

Trusted Contributor

@BeckiWV  I certainly agree. As many have said here, I can definitely see a 'who killed Shilo' storyline developing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@BeckiWV  I certainly agree. As many have said here, I can definitely see a 'who killed Shilo' storyline developing.

I'm about ready to volunteer for the job, lol.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers reveal a day of shock, sadness, and suspicion in Port Charles.

The Cult
Willow is ready to make sure Kristina never ends up how she did, but Chase isn’t sure she’s doing the right thing for her own safety.

No matter, Willow is going to do exactly what she wants to do, cop boyfriend be damned. But first, she has to make a pit stop at Charlie’s Pub where she runs into Julian.

This could go any number of ways. Sure, they will discuss ‘her’ baby, but might Kristina somehow come up as well? After all, Julian is the one who gave her all that cash to better herself. Except, Kristina isn’t better. Instead, she’s stuck in one of Sonny’s safe houses and Neil is asking her if she’s ready for another therapy session.

Spoilers say that Kristina shares a laugh with an old friend. Does she contact Valerie again? Val does tell Chase she’s found something interesting to make their rogue mission pay off.

But back to Charlie’s Pub, where Michael has quite the conversation with Shiloh. After all, doesn’t Shiloh only want what’s best for Kristina?

Alexis definitely wants what’s best for Kristina and manages to use her plan B and slip past Valerie to make it to where Kristina is being held.

Meanwhile, Sam freaks out about Shiloh wanting a sacred pledge from her and she has no idea what secret to shre. Jason insists it has to be a secret about him because that would be one surefire way to bring down Shiloh for good? Ok, Jason. We’ll believe you.

A Teenage Boy Died
At the Q mansion, aka Monica’s house, there’s a veil of sadness everywhere. Kim and Drew can’t believe they lost her son and Kim isn’t even sure where he life should be now… until Drew offers her a place to stay.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Deree   As I hoped they would as well.  Stinking soap opera but some of it is still very true to real life. I cried like a baby. And it's so sad that this guy playing Oscar left the show for some reason. He nailed this part.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   You nailed it, I never thought about this - Oscar's kidney inside Jordan so at least they don't write her off in death.

Now if we can just end that DOD/Shiloh c*ap, and move on to some fun stuff on this show, we could all stopping BOOHOOING!!!!

Trusted Contributor