Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Related image

Happy May All!

• Sweeps has already begun and will be going on through most of May.

• If all goes as predicted, this will be the month we say Good bye to Oscar. A part of his legacy for me will be his friendship helped the other teens [Joss and Cam] become better people.

• The Cult story continues and so does the deprogramming of Kristina as the people who love her try to save her.

• The Nurse's Ball segments begin on May 16th.

• I hope we'll see some kind of movement with Wiley being returned to his real family and becoming Jonah.

What do you want to see during this Sweeps month?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Please let us know if you are celebrating a May birthday.

Related image

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday May 1:

Liz checks in with Terry.
Trina offers to help Cameron.
Kim is happy to hear from Julian.
Olivia reminisces.
Ned checks on Monica.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday May 2:

Sam is distracted.
Shiloh pays Willow a visit.
Chase confronts Michael.
Carly shares her appreciation with Elizabeth.
Franco and Cameron make amends.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday May 3:

Sam tells Jason about Shiloh’s visit.
Kristina shares a laugh with an old friend.
Alexis manages to slip past Valerie.
Drew offers his help.
Julian runs into Willow.

More Spoilers

Ava is put in an awkward position, and Kevin is put to the test, as Ava, Laura and Kevin set their plan to trap Ryan into motion.

Laura teams up with Robert to track down Ryan.

Ryan returns to Port Charles.

Oscar dies, leaving Josslyn needing her family and friend’s support.

Though Jax returns to support his daughter Joss, he has another reason to stay in Port Charles longer.

Julian remains there for Kim but Alexis and Julian find themselves crossing paths.

A business decision will affect Drew and those around him.

Lulu will also need the support of family and friends.

Franco and Cameron’s relationship continues down a bumpy road.

Liz and Franco plan to celebrate their love and marriage with a bang.

Shiloh’s presence will remain an obstacle between Willow and Chase. ‏

Nina continues to give Willow a hard time.

Valentin, unlike Nina, isn’t happy about Sasha and Michael’s relationship, especially since he’s part of the Corinthos family.

Willow is brought in to talk to Kristina but it’s Neil who ends up getting through to her – and Alexis starts to see Neil in a new light.

Sam and Jason’s dangerous plan to take Shiloh down could backfire in a big way.

As Maxie and Peter grow closer, he learns what it’s like to be in love and how to express his feelings. ‏

Carly can’t help but worry about her pregnancy.

Jordan’s life depends on her having a kidney transplant but finding a donor doesn’t seem to be in the cards.

Honored Contributor

@Tique Thanks for taking the time to put this in for us.

Honored Contributor

image 0

Roxy's upset. The Daytime Emmy Awards are Sunday but once again the show won't be broadcast. Why not?

Predictions for GH:

Maura West [Ava] will win Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series

Jon Lindstrom [Ryan/Kevin] will win Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series

Max Gail [Mike] will win Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series

Chloe Lanier [Nelle] will win Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Thank you for posting the spoilers:heart

:...some sound very interesting!

So Oscar will be the only one leaving by dying??

Darn!

Also..i agree with Roxy...i'm very disappointed also that theDay time Emmys won't be on tv!

But ..i hope the predictions for GH winning happensHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Oscar’s Final Hours Arrive

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers for Wednesday, May 1 reveal a heartbreaking day in Port Charles as a teenage boy prepares to die while his loved ones prepare for a profound loss.

In a very special Oscar-centric episode, his family and friends — and devoted girlfriend — know what’s coming and all they can do it sit and wait for the inevitable.

Elizabeth and Terry share a few moments together as friends discussing mortality. Terry knew that in the end, Oscar would die.Even the experimental treatment was meant to give him extra time, and maybe it did by a few weeks. But, that was it.

Cameron needs just as much comfort as his mother and Trina is there for him. As teens, it’s hard to face the mortality of a young peer, but these two do it with unexpected maturity. That doesn’t mean their hearts aren’t breaking.

Monica just found this grandson and now she’s losing him. He was a part of her beloved Alan she never knew existed, but now he’s going to be with Alan and Ned is there to comfort her.

Kim and Drew can only sit on the stairs and wonder when Oscar will die and what they can do for him in the meantime. Will he ever leave his bedroom in the Quartermaine mansion again?

At least Julian pays Kim a visit to distract her just a bit, but it’s not enough and not exactly what she needs.

While everyone else seems to just wait, Josslyn refuses to leave Oscar’s bedside and practically wills him to live, but nothing she says, screams, or cries makes a difference.

Finally, Oscar seems clear-headed and somehow knows what’s happening as he tells Josslyn he suddenly feels fine. But, will Josslyn understand what that means and be able to let him go?

We've known this was coming but I'm dreading it.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Thank you but I am at a loss who is Terry

@Tique wrote:

Oscar’s Final Hours Arrive

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers for Wednesday, May 1 reveal a heartbreaking day in Port Charles as a teenage boy prepares to die while his loved ones prepare for a profound loss.

In a very special Oscar-centric episode, his family and friends — and devoted girlfriend — know what’s coming and all they can do it sit and wait for the inevitable.

Elizabeth and Terry share a few moments together as friends discussing mortality. Terry knew that in the end, Oscar would die.Even the experimental treatment was meant to give him extra time, and maybe it did by a few weeks. But, that was it.

Cameron needs just as much comfort as his mother and Trina is there for him. As teens, it’s hard to face the mortality of a young peer, but these two do it with unexpected maturity. That doesn’t mean their hearts aren’t breaking.

Monica just found this grandson and now she’s losing him. He was a part of her beloved Alan she never knew existed, but now he’s going to be with Alan and Ned is there to comfort her.

Kim and Drew can only sit on the stairs and wonder when Oscar will die and what they can do for him in the meantime. Will he ever leave his bedroom in the Quartermaine mansion again?

At least Julian pays Kim a visit to distract her just a bit, but it’s not enough and not exactly what she needs.

While everyone else seems to just wait, Josslyn refuses to leave Oscar’s bedside and practically wills him to live, but nothing she says, screams, or cries makes a difference.

Finally, Oscar seems clear-headed and somehow knows what’s happening as he tells Josslyn he suddenly feels fine. But, will Josslyn understand what that means and be able to let him go?

We've known this was coming but I'm dreading it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Tique 

Thank you but I am at a loss who is Terry

@I am still oxox    Terry is the childhood friend of Elizabeth's who is also Oscar's doctor.

Honored Contributor

Sam playing coy with Shiloh doesn't work.  Is he so taken with her that he doesn't see right through her?  It seems to me he would have caught on.  I want this storyline over.

I'm not liking the new Valerie and I want them to give Alexis at least half a brain already.