Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2018 Thread, Spoilers

@Annabellethecat66 Dr. Bensch is a fairly new character (maybe a year?). To me, he seemed a little too "enthusiastic" about mentoring Kiki from the beginning, but it's only recently he actually made a pass at her.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I so want something to happen, I seriously cannot wait to see what that gift is that Nell told Ava she has to give to her at the baby shower.  LOL  Any guesses?  

I don't know why Ava doesn't tell Nell to go get bent.  Call Nell's bluff.  As stupid as they are making Carly through this in not figuring out Nell is driving her nuts, I don't see Ava sitting back and taking this from Nell either.

@Lipstickdiva  I'm going with Morgan's baby blanket or some other memento from his infancy that she conveniently bought off of Amazon and had delivered by Prime.  .   

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I so want something to happen, I seriously cannot wait to see what that gift is that Nell told Ava she has to give to her at the baby shower.  LOL  Any guesses?  

I don't know why Ava doesn't tell Nell to go get bent.  Call Nell's bluff.  As stupid as they are making Carly through this in not figuring out Nell is driving her nuts, I don't see Ava sitting back and taking this from Nell either.

@Lipstickdiva  I'm going with Morgan's baby blanket or some other memento from his infancy that she conveniently bought off of Amazon and had delivered by Prime.  .   

@Laura14, Woman LOL

I was thinking the blanket she knit might be identical to one Morgan had but wasn't Nell in the midst of knitting that when Carly came to Monica's to volunteer her services for the shower?

Valued Contributor

I’ve watched GH since I was a little girl with my Mum, right after school. I haven’t read everyone’s posts as, I just found this thread & it would take me a week!

im ever so frustrated with the story lines now & also feel with certain actors that aren’t doing as well as they could be. 

There are SO many story lines I’d love to see gone or, change direction. This is just MHO do, please take it as so. 

~Nell & Ava for their two faced scheming! I still can’t accept that Michael is the father of Nell’s baby!

-Let Heinrich (?sp?/Peter be discovered & taken away. So sick of the story!

-Let Drew get his memory back! So, he’ll get together with Oscars Mom. (original Carly!)

-See Sam & Jason truest together again!

-Finn & Anna for that matter!

-Why is Nathan dead? Is he going onto any of the few soap left?? I really liked his character & Maxie with him. 

-Get rid of Dr. Bench! I know they’re trying to do an example of the “me too” movement. But, he’s too creepy even for that!

WHEW! I’m sure I have more but, I hate seeing the GH I’ve watched all my life getting cheeky & stupid. I don’t want to see it go the way of the several that were canceled.

Am I the only one that feels this way? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Laura14, Woman LOL

I was thinking the blanket she knit might be identical to one Morgan had but wasn't Nell in the midst of knitting that when Carly came to Monica's to volunteer her services for the shower?

@Lipstickdiva  I must have been doing a shot.  I completely missed that scene.  I did see her shoving a blanket into her bag though and that's what peaked my interest.  So she knits too?  Heather is going to love her new cellmate.  

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit  I am watching under protest.  If Robert hadn't come back, I'd have nothing of interest at all and I've been watching off and on since I was about 8.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, yes, she did have the blanket at the Q's.  Claims she picked up knitting on the internet!!!  Said she's a quick learner.

Welcome, @Gemspirit.  We do love out GH!!!!

Spoiler alert:  (sorry, I don't know how to hide it)

Nelle and Carly have a fight at the top of the stairs.  Cough, cough!!!!  How many times are the writers going to use this ploy?????  Let's see, the witch is OK, accuses Carly of pushing her, and Carly gets arrested.

This strange kinship between Nelle and Brad just adds to my theory that Mikey is not the Daddy.  I just wish the writers would move these stories along!!!!  Tired of Nelle, Henrik/Peter, etc.

So true about the malt shop;  docs just curled up with a friend, sipping a beverage.....stupid.  Although, the gang from Grease would be a nice diversion from the boring drivel.

Honored Contributor

Welcome @Gemspirit.  Yes, I think we all are tired of these "stories".   That may be why we enjoy making up our own. LOL

This bunch writes much better than GH does. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hi all I am seriously confused, how is Monica Quatermaine releated to demon Nelle and her  spawn

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Hi all I am seriously confused, how is Monica Quatermaine releated to demon Nelle and her  spawn

@I am still oxox  Haven't seen today's episode yet but IF Michael is the father of said spawn, it is her grandchild.   AJ (Monica's son with Alan) is Mikey's biological father.