Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2018 Thread, Spoilers

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Preds...would you like to borrow Roxy for a while??

@cowboy sam ... As soon as Roxy saves the day, I'll gladly welcome her to visit with me.  I could use some lizard luvin' and she'll need a good rest.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

"I'm not afraid of Erica Kane."  Great nod to AMC!  Love those little things.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I caught that, too.  Wonder if she will show up at the Nurses Ball.  Or, somewhere else?  That would be fun.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I caught that, too.  Wonder if she will show up at the Nurses Ball.  Or, somewhere else?  That would be fun.

Very fun!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I missed half the show thanks to ABC news.  This is my sad face Smiley Happy.  

When it came back, Ned was getting the inheritance of the drilling money.  My commission better be in the mail.  That wasn't even a surprise. 

Although I am shocked the Q's aren't kicking in their lunch money.  Must still be all tied up in GH.  Ned donating his mayoral salary might have been a nice gesture....Mikey's CEO bonus....Monica pawns some of Alan or Rick's jewelry...just throwing out ideas....

Nor was Val and Peter beating their chests and exchanging threats with each other.  Does Val have a job?  Get one.  He looked like a strangled puppy throughout much of the episode.   

Maxie beating Erica Kane at her own game.  Wait, wait.....okay I am done rolling on the floor in laughter.  Did this chick ever actually watch an episode of AMC?  I caught it here and there and getting over on EK ain't done.  They wish!

Can we rescue Robert yet?  He is my main draw back to the show these days and I don't even have Alexis drunk all over her couch anymore for comic relief.  

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm still confused.  So Griffin runs a paternity test on Peter.  He has the results delivered home instead of leaving them at the hospital where he will be 15 minutes after they are home delivered.  He then leaves them lying around for everyone and anyone to peak into.

Ava, unable to control herself, looks at the papers.  However, they showed Griffin putting stickers on the initial paternity test documents that just said Patient A and Patient B.  So regardless of who sees this stuff, how are they going to know who these patients are?

For some reason, Ava takes a photo of the documents which Nell then forwards to her own phone because of course Ava walked away and left her phone lying on the table.  And of course her phone isn't locked like everyone elses' phone on the planet.  Now she's blackmailing Ava by threatening to tell Griffin that Ava has that info. on her phone. 

And while Griffin would be upset about Ava doing that, who cares when neither of them know who the patients are?     

Even though he put stickers on the names, I seem to recall that there was something like a medical record number on the forms. Recall thinking at the time that that would come back to haunt someone. 

Honored Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm still confused.  So Griffin runs a paternity test on Peter.  He has the results delivered home instead of leaving them at the hospital where he will be 15 minutes after they are home delivered.  He then leaves them lying around for everyone and anyone to peak into.

Ava, unable to control herself, looks at the papers.  However, they showed Griffin putting stickers on the initial paternity test documents that just said Patient A and Patient B.  So regardless of who sees this stuff, how are they going to know who these patients are?

For some reason, Ava takes a photo of the documents which Nell then forwards to her own phone because of course Ava walked away and left her phone lying on the table.  And of course her phone isn't locked like everyone elses' phone on the planet.  Now she's blackmailing Ava by threatening to tell Griffin that Ava has that info. on her phone. 

And while Griffin would be upset about Ava doing that, who cares when neither of them know who the patients are?     

Even though he put stickers on the names, I seem to recall that there was something like a medical record number on the forms. Recall thinking at the time that that would come back to haunt someone. 

@Lipstickdiva  Griffin would be in trouble because of HIPPA.  Even without the personal information being right on the form, it is a serious breach for any unauthorized person to have your medical records in hand. 

MAJOR consequences for Griffin and GH if Peter/Henrick ever finds out especially since Griffin did the test without patient authorization.  Another HUGE no no in the medical field. 

I was thinking eventually Ava or Nell would overhear a snippet of conversation that would link back to the test results and easily id who the person is that Griffin knew about and tested.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Griffin would be in trouble because of HIPPA.  Even without the personal information being right on the form, it is a serious breach for any unauthorized person to have your medical records in hand. 

MAJOR consequences for Griffin and GH if Peter/Henrick ever finds out especially since Griffin did the test without patient authorization.  Another HUGE no no in the medical field. 

I was thinking eventually Ava or Nell would overhear a snippet of conversation that would link back to the test results and easily id who the person is that Griffin knew about and tested.  

I think we can all agree that GH isn't the least bit concerned with HIPPA.  They have those huge computerized boards on the floors with patient names on them and then there are the medical charts that are lining the hallway for anyone and everyone to grab and look at.  ROFLOL     

Respected Contributor

I know that Leslie Charleson is recovering from a medical injury, but who in the heck cast her replacement??  

Was my shoelace already booked????    SMH

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Believe it or not, that's done in hospitals and doctor's offices today although the hospital wasn't as fancy.  They were still doing whiteboard and marker.  As long as it is not within public view and it's not too specific, it doesn't fall under HIPPA but I get the point!  Smiley Very Happy