Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

I think so. Can't decide if they are working together or if Anna is missing.  Should be finding out soon since it's May sweeps time.

Here you go @Preds.  From the daytime Emmy's !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

In case you missed it, some winners from the Emmy's

Bryan Craig (ex Morgan)   Younger Actor

Lexi Ainsworth (Christina)  Younger Actress

General Hospital     Outstanding Drama Series

And, Steve Burton    Outstanding Supporting Actor

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Maybe it's in the April thread but how is Tracy going to leave?  Is she dying or just leaving to do some good works after being hit on the head?  I thought that was going to be her ending. 

I seriously am so bored with Sam and Jason that I can't stand when they are on.  I don't care about the Jake drawings either. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva ... She's not going to die.  Rumor has it that Luke will whisk her off somewhere on an adventure.  The writers left her open-ended so that if she ever wanted to "pop" in after retirement she could.  Thursday is her final farewell.

Saying goodbye is hard to do. Jane Elliot's last episode of #GH airs Thursday, May 4th. #FarewellTracy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

I like that ending...Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I think so. Can't decide if they are working together or if Anna is missing.  Should be finding out soon since it's May sweeps time.

Here you go @Preds.  From the daytime Emmy's !!!

Steve Burton is one deliciously hot male !   Heart

Trusted Contributor

what a waste of a story,all of a sudden Amiria is a fake? why bother having this story for a couple weeks. I think amiria was the lady on the island also seems like there is more to it  ,,as far as Jake and his paintings,,and him being afraid of the old jason,,,,,perhaps Burton is coming back to General Hospital and surgery will be done to give him the old face back,is Helena coming back? Wish they would finish a story instead of just phasing it out. Also do we have to endure another nurses ball?Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Based on "Anna's" response when Nathan approached her I would guess that is definitely not Anna.

Yes. I am more convinced than ever that Anna is really Alexandra De Vane and has been ever since Anna got that strange look on her face when I think the shrink said something about could there be someone else acting as you with Val in the WSB? Alexandra was an agent for a while and had been brain washed

ITA, so are we to assume that Anna is trapped in a well while Alex is living her life?  

I don't think Alexandra would do that. She was never portrayed as a bad person, but she was brain washed at one time. I think Anna and Alexandra agreed to the plan after all the details came out about Valentin.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Based on "Anna's" response when Nathan approached her I would guess that is definitely not Anna.

Yes. I am more convinced than ever that Anna is really Alexandra De Vane and has been ever since Anna got that strange look on her face when I think the shrink said something about could there be someone else acting as you with Val in the WSB? Alexandra was an agent for a while and had been brain washed

ITA, so are we to assume that Anna is trapped in a well while Alex is living her life?  

I don't think Alexandra would do that. She was never portrayed as a bad person, but she was brain washed at one time. I think Anna and Alexandra agreed to the plan after all the details came out about Valentin.

I would tend to agree, but then why would Alex need to sched the Phlebotomy at a different hospital?  Why wouldn't  Anna just go to GH to get the procedure done??

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sam is wayyyy too into her boobs, if you watch her coming into a shot, she will be adjusting her shirt so that it is the lowest it can possibly be......this whole show has gotten really weird with the story lines, new writers needed, maybe?