Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Long story @I am still oxox .... read back a few pages here and you might get caught up, but yes, she has an "evil" twin that she found out about in Pine Valley.  (All My Children ... years ago).  Or you can google Alex Devan -General Hospital and get a more in depth story of Anna and Alex. 

Also, I find it interesting that their mothers name is the same as Valentines daughter.  Bet that has an interesting meaning to this weird story, too.  Anyone else remember that?  Anyone?  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

I guess when Brad faked the blood tests results he didn't notice it was positive for a pregnancy.  Obviously it wouldn't be Finn"s blood!

----------------

Exactly!!  That was the first thing that came to me!!  We know he is not the most honest, reliable lab guy. But wouldn't he notice something weird if Finn's blood (male) would show a positive for pregnancy???   These  GH writers are not connecting the dots very well....

But I did wonder about the issues of a pregnancy when the male is constantly using dangerous drugs???

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV

I too look forward to seeing Helena and have always enjoyed seeing her!

I always enjoyed her with Luke!

Respected Contributor

Am I the only one that is only seeing half the shows the past couple of days?  I missed it for several months because Dish Network was battling with Hearst over re-newing the contract.  Now I am missing a lot of it again.......geesh!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

By the look on Docs face ... Brad will get nailed, Finn is clean and Hayden is pregnant.  Must have used hers as the sample.  Or ... someone else has a serious illness.

I just want them to nail all of the lab techs.  This has been going on for forty years. LOL

OH ... edited to say ... I was right!

They did use her blood, but I thought they weren't going to use the hospital lab this time. This isn't the first time Brad has messed with records in the lab. He's basically a sniveling little weasal, and I can't imagine why he's still even a character on that show since his romance with Lucas is barely alluded to, and there is really not much

redeeming about his character. Lucas should have chosen Felix.

Regarding the Helena character, she creeps me out, and I am fed up with all of her rebirths after her deaths have been confirmed. As I said before, she is a cockroach. No matter how many times she is stepped on and crushed, somehow she scurries on away to wreck havoc another day.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

What going on with Anna, was the scene in the hospital bed now is she suddenly twins, I am puzzled

She's always had a twin. That came out when the Anna DeVane character was at All My Children. That's when she found out about Alexandra, who by the way, is not an evil character, or she wasn't when she was on AMC. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman  I wonder if Helena isn't related to "Roger Thorpe" on "The Guiding Light".  He also came back from the dead numerous times.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Preds wrote:

By the look on Docs face ... Brad will get nailed, Finn is clean and Hayden is pregnant.  Must have used hers as the sample.  Or ... someone else has a serious illness.

I just want them to nail all of the lab techs.  This has been going on for forty years. LOL

OH ... edited to say ... I was right!

They did use her blood, but I thought they weren't going to use the hospital lab this time. This isn't the first time Brad has messed with records in the lab. He's basically a sniveling little weasal, and I can't imagine why he's still even a character on that show since his romance with Lucas is barely alluded to, and there is really not much

redeeming about his character. Lucas should have chosen Felix.

Regarding the Helena character, she creeps me out, and I am fed up with all of her rebirths after her deaths have been confirmed. As I said before, she is a cockroach. No matter how many times she is stepped on and crushed, somehow she scurries on away to wreck havoc another day.

They set Brad up, @RainCityWoman !!  They used Hayden's urine (blood?) on purpose!  He probably didn't even look at the pregnancy testing as he was only concerned with having Finn fail the drug test !!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Wonder if Val will know that its not Anna but her twin??

Notice how they keep talking about Jason's old face????and his having surgery

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Wonder if Val will know that its not Anna but her twin??

Notice how they keep talking about Jason's old face????and his having surgery

-----------------------------

Exactly!!  Maybe that spoiler that has been floating around

will come true!!  But will Steve B. come back????