Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ May 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

It's that time again. I hope Sabrina is never found, her pairing with MyKill is quite dull.

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH

I agree..

..unless they need something for MYKill to do and be mentioned.???

Is Rachel/hayden storyling  done now?If not show her the door or better yet ..let our good Dr's  breaded dragon take care of herWoman LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I don't think Michael and Sabrina are dull; I attribute it entirely to Michael. He's beyond dull. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see more of the Olivia / Ned relationship....and Kiki and Dylan seem to click.....can't take Sam & Jason these days.........don't see the chemistry ...and i love Billy Miller (more his character in Y & R) and i can't take Sam always in "angst" and can never seem to find ONE top that isn't low cut.....haha.  Every scene she is popping out!  

I think Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis) is really the most attractive  actress on that show....she hasn't seemed to age in YEARS...looks great.

Honored Contributor

I hope this isn't considered a spoiler:

Daytime Emmy Awards given tonight. General Hospital won for Outstanding Drama Series. I tried to copy the link to all the winners, but it didn't work. The show was not televised...

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are the GH winners:

Outstanding Drama Series:
"General Hospital" - WINNER

Outstanding Lead Actor:
"General Hospital's" Tyler Christopher (Nik) - WINNER

Outstanding Supporting Actor:
"General Hospital's" Sean Blakemore (Shawn) - WINNER

Outstanding Younger Actor:
"General Hospital's" Bryan Craig (Morgan) - WINNER

Can't believe that Nikolas won over Luke (Anthony Geary).

43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Winners

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Frequent Contributor

I actually got to see the Daytime Emmy's on periscope, soap opera network actually was showing it live via a cell phone and it was pretty good.  GH won best drama, Bryan Criag won and also Tyler (Nicholas) won.  Also, saw a lot of the red carpet show and behind the scene action through parachute TV1 on periscope. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Here are the GH winners:

Outstanding Drama Series:
"General Hospital" - WINNER

Outstanding Lead Actor:
"General Hospital's" Tyler Christopher (Nik) - WINNER

Outstanding Supporting Actor:
"General Hospital's" Sean Blakemore (Shawn) - WINNER

Outstanding Younger Actor:
"General Hospital's" Bryan Craig (Morgan) - WINNER

Can't believe that Nikolas won over Luke (Anthony Geary).

43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Winners

We also won Best Directing!!   I also was very surprised Tyler Christopher beat Tony Geary.  Thanks for the link, Tique!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome @redwingsgal. Not only do I think that Nik shouldn't have won, I don't even think he should have been in the "Best Actor" category. Maybe "Best Supporting Actor". Nah! Not even that.

I don't understand who is Best and who's Supporting when it comes to Day time.  I remember thinking the same thing when Maura West (Ava) won Best Actress. I guess all it takes is to have a storyline that focuses around you and you are no longer "Supporting". 

Honored Contributor

Wow I can't believe Tyler Christopher beat Tony and Justin over at Y&R.  They must have split the votes and let him sneak in.  

And nothing for Brooklyn (Emma) and little Spencer lost out to Morgan.  Not sure what scenes Morgan submitted but he's been knocking it out of the park with the bipolar story so yay.

Glad to see GH take it over Y&R.  Maybe that'll shut them up for a bit about being #1 for the past century.  I watch both shows and both have their strengths and ridiculousness but GH was beyond better this year.

I am almost caught up.  I watched everything I missed except Friday's show. 

So Franco has had enough of normal.  You go boy!  Show them not to mess with the Franc!  And take Dr. O as your wingwoman.  I thought it was very touching when he told Nina he was sorry he wasn't enough for her.  Franco, move on.  Nina is a basket case.  Just goes to show you , shoot yourself up with LSD for the girl and she dumps your butt anyway.  Amazing, isn't it?

Epiphany is getting Dr. Finn ready for his "Welcome to Jungle" routine with Roxy.  I am still disappointed she has not graced my screen again.  I expect her on the red carpet for the Ball as best dressed dragon.  

Tracy is back in rare form.  I like it!

And I see Clark Kent aka Ric is back.  Bout time they remembered they had another lawyer what with all the inmates lately.  

Hoping to catch up tonight and be back with all of you.  Note to ABC:  I can watch Y&R at work for free on the CBS app.  Why not try the same courtesy with GH so I can catch up on Boss Satan time?  Just a thought...