Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March Thread

On 3/4/2014 grandma r said:

May I ask for a summary of Today's show. The local news was broadcasting the whole time. Thanks so much.

Robin's long goodbye continued, including a montage of the past scenes of Robin and Patrick's romance. Then Victor showed up to take her to her destination, which looked to me like the same place Silas's wife is, but I could be wrong. Silas and Sam tried to find out the truth about Silas wife and where they had put her, but the head dudette called the authorities. Silas doesn't know if his wife is dead or alive. Robin got to see Jason encased in an ice cube since she said she wouldn't do a thing to help if she couldn't see proof that he is there. As I said it looks as if she is in NY, the same place Silas and Sam were. AJ stupidly confronted Ava alone, and she pulled a gun. He wrestled it away from her and was in the process of choking her, when Sonny walked in, grabbed the gun, and shot him. He looked pretty dead to me, just after Sonny swore to Michael he wouldn't hurt AJ. Victor gave Obrecht Faison's files from the WSB. She and Anna had it out over Faison, and Anna left her wondering what his fate actually was, but Obrecht left telling Anna she had lost Robin again. Anna had no idea Obrecht knew anything about Robin leaving, and she was in anguish. Obrecht, turned down a proposition from Victor earlier, and now she has nobody's shoulder to cry on. Boo hoo.

Trusted Contributor

With all of the Cassidine funds and money these people are supposed to have why couldn't Jason be brought to where Robin is, they could have set everything up there for her and she could work there and be home but then Robin the actress couldn't leave to pursue her dream so they had to do something drastic rather than get a new actress to play the part. Too bad, I felt for Patrick and little Emma.

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Rain. Sounds like I missed some good scenes. I hate when they break into programming, especially when it could wait until the news at 4.

Sounds like AJ finally figured it out but was too dumb to go to the cops.

Respected Contributor

I am confused. It sounded like Robin was to be taken out of the country according to Victor. Then they showed Sam and Silas at a place in what I thought was NY and the next thing you see Robin going into the room across from where Silas' wife was expected to be. In what country or what state are they all in?

Regular Contributor

NEW YORK

Respected Contributor

do you think ava and sonny will have to get married, to keep from testifying, against each other?

Respected Contributor

OMG, I hate Ava even more every time I see her. See has played her game too long with AJ and now Sonny and Julian. Do you think AJ will die, was he planning on leaving the show anyways.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2014 luvpoos said:

OMG, I hate Ava even more every time I see her. See has played her game too long with AJ and now Sonny and Julian. Do you think AJ will die, was he planning on leaving the show anyways.

I think he will die since he is leaving anyway...but he has to tell someone that Ava shot Connie!! I don't like her either...so malevolent! There goes Sonny's and Mike's relationship...again!

Esteemed Contributor

In the real world I think they'd check Julian's hands for the gunfire residue. Needless to say, I assume that won't be happening here.

luvpoos, some time ago I'd read AJ was leaving but haven't seen anything since.

Respected Contributor

Just before Sonny shot AJ I heard him yell ""I didn't kill Connie!"" I hope Sonny remembers that he said that