Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March Thread

Yes I remember that, she is a great actress that you hate at times that is a sign of a good actress.tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/21/2015 tucka said:

what a waste of time Fridays show was,thats all.

Maybe they will surprise us with a good day on Monday. Smiley Happy

I wonder if Luke made Patricia's daughter say her mother was dead....

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 BeckiWV said:
On 3/21/2015 dmod nj said:

Are there any former ATWT viewers on this thread? I loved Ava's line about feeling like a prisoner in a Swiss spa with a crazy scientist doing rapid aging experiments on her. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

When Maura West played Carly on ATWT her character was involved in a storyline just like that .

I love when the writers put in subtle references like that.

I hope Ava doesn't die. I started watching GH because of Maura West.

I like it too. Smiley Happy

I don't think Ava will die. I think her BFF Silas will find a way to save her somehow.

I think so too, Becki.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Frequent Contributor

On 3/21/2015 tucka said:

what a waste of time Fridays show was,thats all.

I fastforwarded through the whole week.

Just watched enough to see who was coming or going.

Could not watch fight, Ava sick in bed, mushy love talk between Elizabeth & Jake or much of anything else.

Super Contributor

Okay, let's look at this rationally......I know, there is no rationality with GH. Even if Silas DOES find a cure for Ava, what would be the point? HOW can they redeem this cold blooded murderess, blackmailer, and prison escapee??? Are they going to say that she had cancer all along and the cancer made her do it???? The brain tumor may have worked for Jake, and the saving of the governor's daughter may have given Sonny the criminal a pass, but HOW will Ava get a pass, unless everyone in the town gets amnesia.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Okay, let's look at this rationally......I know, there is no rationality with GH. Even if Silas DOES find a cure for Ava, what would be the point? HOW can they redeem this cold blooded murderess, blackmailer, and prison escapee??? Are they going to say that she had cancer all along and the cancer made her do it???? The brain tumor may have worked for Jake, and the saving of the governor's daughter may have given Sonny the criminal a pass, but HOW will Ava get a pass, unless everyone in the town gets amnesia.

This is GH. You need to stop making sense, LOL. Smiley Happy

Seriously, I don't know how they can do that either. There is no getting away from the fact that Ava killed Connie. I keep thinking Silas will save her somehow but you are right, then what? She can't skulk about the basement of an NYC hospital for the next 10 years. I hate to see Silas help her kill herself, that puts him in danger professionally. Maybe the show will let her die, hard to say.

Esteemed Contributor

Logically they have painted Ava into a corner. But, with these writers maybe they think the viewers will forget that she killed Connie. As for Luke, I just wish he would go away. I've never been a big fan of his. How Laura not only forgave him but then they became this larger than life super couple was always beyond me. He had his moments when viewers wanted him to win over Scott, Stavros, Mikos, Helena, Joe Smith, etc, but, that was always story driven. After this whole Luke/Fluke fiasco, who really cares is he just disappears???? The von Skimmerman reference was an obvious ploy; Luke wouldn't be dumb enough to use that alias right now. My guess is that he is holding Pat hostage so her daughter will lie to Lulu and Tracy. As for Michael, I hate that he has guardianship over Avery. I don't believe that her safety was his first priority; He wanted to beat Sonny. At this point, Morgan and Kiki would be far better guardians; at least they truly love the baby. I also wish Nina and Franco would also.disappear. Franco is between the Looney bin and prison........at least logically. Of course, maybe they will give him another brain tumor as a get out of jail free card. Nina, sorry, I just can't stand the character or the actress.
Esteemed Contributor

It would be really, really refreshing if Elizabeth and Jake threw this woman out of her house and didn't believe her.

Elizabeth is questioning her (good!) but I suppose they will end up accepting her because that is the "soap" way, but I think it would be SO great if it came out right away that Ric, assuming it is him (and of course it is!!), is the one behind this and not draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag it out for endless months, ugh.

Esteemed Contributor

Nathan is being wimpy. I wish he wouldn't just give up. Spinelli looks a bit guilty, LOL.

I don't think Maxie got a good dye job at all.

Esteemed Contributor

OK, so suppose Jake goes along with this and says he will go home to Beechers Corners with this lady, then what? Is she planning to keep him for good?

Will Ric (or whoever) be willing to pay Hayden forever to claim Jake? You would think they realize this can't go on indefinitely. Surely, it would be just long enough to throw a wrench into the Jake/Elizabeth thing. Ric's plans always fail. Badly.

But will Hayden actually fall for Jake? One more for the Jason harem, LOL. It's ok with me if she falls for Ric and they both go away (even though I do like Rebecca Budig). Time will tell, I guess. Smiley Happy