Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

Let's talk over the top:  1) Agree, Lucy has in the past served a purpose.  Purpose now gone...buh-bye.  2) Brooklyn...she needs to take a sabatical somewhere; anywhere.  Perhaps another country where she can find her muse and write her songs...buh-bye.  3) Alexis...she and Ninny are running neck and neck IMHO for "buttinsky of the year".  And, here's where my head did a 360 degree swivel (or do I not recall) that Gregory was "fired" from PCU.  As I recall, when Alexis spoke to the dean, all she learned was that Professor Chase is no longer teaching at PCU...period.  Now she tells Diane (and probably Finn etal) that he was fired?  He's an alcoholic?  

Esme/Ace:  I stated long ago that Esme and company would be moving in with Mayor and Dr. Collins.  Just seemed so likely.  At the time I gave my speculation, Spencer wasn't living there.  That must be a really big condo!  (Laura/Kevin, Charlotte, Spencer, Esme/Ace).  That's four bedrooms right there.  Wonder how many bathrooms?  :womanwink:

The bridge:  Yep, it seems if you are not running into someone at GH, Kelly's, the MetroCourt etc, then the footbridge is the next best meeting place in PC and most especially during the winter.  (I know it's Spring on the calendar, but this is upstate NY.)

Honored Contributor

Thought it was a tad boring...

except Brooklynn getting told off..and she deserved it! lol!

Yesterday..i thought it was odd that Sonny said he had bodyguards for Carly...none is ever shown on cam...lol

Gregory is telling Alexis off for her calling Finn.....

i think he will pass out or something and bingo Alexis will  finally decide he isn't  drinking but is ill and call for medical help for him.!..

and Finn will find out.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

I know Lucy goes over the top but the main reason she is there is to provide some comedy. Scott was the same way mostly in the past but still is today. I think they treat some of their older characters that way. Edward Q was portrayed as a crotchety old man in his later years and made fun of. 

I do agree that too many people know too much about the scheme to take Victor down. As for Carly, she doesn't own half a hotel/restaurant anymore, so she has no reason to get into everyone's business like she was able to before. I truly think they don't know what to do with Carly now. Give her a new job. As for Drew being involved, it actually makes sense because of his past with Victor. But it should have been done earlier. Better him than Felecia.

While I'm on the soapbox (about a soap lol), for all the worries about how Sonny would feel about Dex and Joss being a couple, he blew off Spencer telling him that Joss was interested in Dex after she broke off with Cam. Either he already knows or suspects the truth or Sonny's hearing is not good. On another (and final note), I'm wondering if Sonny might soon be retiring from the mob or at least his bad stuff. Can't get in gun fights like he used to. Smiley Very Happy 

Valued Contributor

I think Adrianne Leon was the best Brook Lyn. She had one heck of a voice and was a better actress than the current version. This Brook Lyn doesn't do a thing for me.

Likes the Lucy nod to the past with the dowdy dressing. She was a librarian when she came to Port Chuck. That being said, I am so over her.

As I am with CM/Drew. Billy Miller was better in the role. 

I hope everyone is well, or at least hanging in there. This hasn't been a good year for me. Herniated 2 lumbar discs Jan 2 and having surgery on April 14.

Esteemed Contributor

Only watched about 10 mins of the show today....the rest FF........only scenes i watched were Esme/Spencer/Laura

to find out what was happening there...otherwise all the other scenes and characters are all saying the same things they said for two weeks...................

Respected Contributor

@pepes mom wrote:

I think Adrianne Leon was the best Brook Lyn. She had one heck of a voice and was a better actress than the current version. This Brook Lyn doesn't do a thing for me.

Likes the Lucy nod to the past with the dowdy dressing. She was a librarian when she came to Port Chuck. That being said, I am so over her.

As I am with CM/Drew. Billy Miller was better in the role. 

I hope everyone is well, or at least hanging in there. This hasn't been a good year for me. Herniated 2 lumbar discs Jan 2 and having surgery on April 14.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for a successful surgery and recovery.  Please take care.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry @pepes mom to hear that you are hurt and need surgery.  Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a complete recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much @BeckiWV  I appreciate the kind words and good thoughts. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @stevieb I greatly appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @mysoutherncomfort I appreciate it and that is great advice. I'm trying to figure out how to do something for myself - besides work and run back and forth to either the hospital or rehab!

He deferred the choice of rehab to me because as he told the social worker, it's my sister who has to drive there. This place is supposed to be really good - he's only been there since Tuesday morning and today is Thursday so I suppose I need to be a bit more patient with this but I want to see their rehab plan and see him starting to be more like himself. I'm scared for him because the last round when he got out of the hospital, when he went to rehab he was on his feet right away.  Of course that was before ANOTHER major infection, ICU and now a feeding tube. Maybe my expectations are just more than is reasonable.