Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Tks @grandma r for filling in blanks.

Why DID Jordan & Curtis divorce?

Also...Jordan was PC, but why was a doctor "investigating" something with her? (just curious)

Yes, I gathered from something on yesterday's show there was something with the divorce papers, and he isn't really divorced.

As someone else said, I don't see Maxie with Austin either.

Franco died (same actor), I don't even know how or why, (don't worry you guys don't have to keep filling me in on all of it...)

But then same actor is back as this Austin, (which is always weird they swap out characters) who I don't even know where he came from and how he's already smitten with Maxie. He is a quirky guy, weird looking, not sure who I'd like him with.

I loved Maxie and Nathan best. But I guess he's had a more lucrative career with Hallmark movies. He's a cutie still.

@Wsmom @mysoutherncomfort @RainCityWoman 

As for ax bars 😲 "what could possibly go wrong?!" is right. Made me think of "good old fashioned darts" too (I used to like playing those when they occasionally would be in a bar.) Jeezz, is ax throwing really necessary??...around alcohol, in these crazy days? Good Lord, hope none come to our town. GH loves to be so "progressive" so of course someone thought "let's put in an ax bar" so our "strong women" can all meet up there showing their prowess. lol.

Last...I thought I caught a glimpse of Carly's upcoming hair being shorter. I always thought she has a beautiful head of hair and it looks good on her all ways, straight, curly, longer, shorter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r 

Happy Birthday Hbd Sticker - Happy Birthday Hbd Celebrate Stickers

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

Sonny"s and Sam's baby girl (lila) died.  Cameron is Zander's son.  Zander has been gone for years.  Jake is Jason's son and Aiden is Lucky"s son.  (Laura's son Lucky.)  I guess Maxie is trying to keep up with Liz.  Georgie is Spinelli's daughter,  James is Nathan's son and of course Baily is Peter's daughter.  At least two of Maxie's kids are Faison's grandchildren.  That's a little scary!

@daisy4   I don't know if your comment was about the number of children or the number of fathers. If it's the latter when Maxie gave birth to Bailey she became a member of the women who have/had children with three different men like Carly, Alexis, Sam, and we usually include Elizabeth. However Dear Sweet lost the child she had with Ric - like Sam lost the baby she had with Sonny - so technically Elizabeth had children by four different fathers men. That's all!

Honored Contributor

ok  first the writers want us to think its liz setting fire to Franko studio,etc,then in walks Betsy,so nope its not her,now showing us a drawing by  her son Jake...is it really him???

Me thinks the gal who had stroke that Cam was talking to  will now remember that Jordan and her son Curtis are still married as the envelople she was going to mail was thrown in the trash!

Anyone like the new Jordan???

Who will be dating  Drew???

who cares ??  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r 

Wishing you an extra special day for an extra special lady.  Let all hang out, Toots.  Happy Birthday!!

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

ok  first the writers want us to think its liz setting fire to Franko studio,etc,then in walks Betsy,so nope its not her,now showing us a drawing by  her son Jake...is it really him??? IMO, no...it's not Jake either.  Let's remember that Liz is an artist in her own right.  She also did a very good sketch of Marshall when he first came to PC skulking around, asking questions.

Me thinks the gal who had stroke that Cam was talking to  will now remember that Jordan and her son Curtis are still married as the envelople she was going to mail was thrown in the trash!  That would be Aunt Stella and yes, eventually, somewhere down the road, she might recall what she did.

Anyone like the new Jordan??? 

Who will be dating  Drew???

who cares ??  lol

Trusted Contributor

@grandma r  Happy Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day doing something that you love.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

On this day in 2014 Sonny shot A.J.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @grandma r!. Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

OMG, in what dimension did I fall asleep and wake up to find that in some locales there are REALLY axe-throwing venues in restaurants?  What happened while I was asleep to good old dart throwing?  Oh well; I guess live and learn.

New Jordan:  I'll reserve judgement, however, the role does call for someone a bit older.  Maybe a wrinkle beginning on the forehead or a possible laugh line beginning to show.  At least the previous Jordan was more in line with the age group of the character.

Sam/Dante/Betsy etal:  LAME

Maxie/Austin:  Hey let's jump right back on any horse and ride into that rodeo.

Anna/Lisle:  Possibly could be interesting.  At least from having Lisle involved.  Anna, not so much at this point.

@mysoutherncomfort 

I laughed when Lisle  said to  Anna  bye" scare crow" if i remember correctly..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."