Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

My chuckle for today, Wednesday.  So, Anna is going over the files in Austria when Vic's shooter sneaks in the door and her back is turned.  She doesn't hear him; then he cocks his gun and she turns around and he shoots standing what almost point blank range.  AND HE MISSES....I cracked up and said to the TV (which never answers me once again)...good gosh, he's a worse shot than those on the PCPD force.  :womanlol:What professional (or amateur) misses from that range?  

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Even I could have hit the target, and I've never used a gun in my life.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Operation Take Down Victor Gains A Carly

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Operation Take Down Victor Gains A Carly

GH spoilers for Friday reveal a day of fear, discovery, apologies, mysteries, and so much more.

Carly Wants To Join The Crime Fighters

Now that Carly Corinthos is finished with her life as a mafia wife who kidnaps old ladies and holds them hostage for months, she is ready to move on with her brand new Jason Morgan — we mean, Drew Cain — and help him bring down Victor Cassadine.

Yes, she offers her heartfelt apologies to Dante and Sam for making sure they didn’t complete their mission, but she does mention that she can come in handy one day if they let her join in on the fun. After all, Peter wasn’t the only one responsible for Jason’s death. Victor had a part in it too and she wants to avenge his death in any way she can.

It looks like Damian Spinelli will also be joining this party, as Sam tells Dante she thinks it’s a mistake not to use him and his expertise.

Michael Is Angry, Nina Has A Plan

Michael is one angry man, and nothing is going to stop him from expressing that anger wherever he goes. In fact, he expresses it when he tries to surprise Willow at work and ends up telling someone that his patience is growing thin. Is Sonny once again going to bat for Nina Reeves about Wiley?

Whether he does or he doesn’t, Nina seems to have her own plan and meets with Harmony Miller to tell her she could help change something in her life. Harmony also doesn’t have a lot of access to Wiley, so does Nina want to make a case for both grandparents?

What Is Esme Up To Now?

At Spring Ridge, Esme is thrilled to hear that Trina Robinson no longer wants anything to do with Spencer, but she already got the ball rolling and made the call about Trina recording Josslyn Jacks and Cameron Webber’s first time having sex. She tries to forget she did that and tells Spencer that Trina probably left because she called her out with the truth.

Esme’s call also leaves Jordan answering a lot of questions from reporters and TJ has to come to his mother’s rescue. GH spoilers say that Shawn Butler voices his concerns to Alexis over a matter. Is it about a leak to the press from Esme?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Um, Adam had about five lines. That's not an intricate character. I'm a writer in my other life. I know these things.

@Laura14    That my first thought when I read that post. Intricate character? Alot going on? What will he say when he gets a meaty part.

Super Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

As a viewer from day 1, I am finding this nonsense pitiful.   Sure, over the years there have been some bad and some ridiculous s/ls.  However, for the most part, they usually remedied that issue quickly.  Even without the internet,  tptb listened to the viewers.  Not anymore; it seems these writers dig in their heels and continue to cram garbage into almost every episode. 

@grandma r   I'm also a viewer since day 1 and agree with your statement 100%. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe they should delete the GH moniker and rebrand as The Maurice Show... I mean, if they're letting him dictate story lines and now casting then hey, why not...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Lipstickdiva's BD is on Sunday.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I know we're all shocked!  Indifferent smiley 8

Joshua Benard Wants to Return to GENERAL HOSPITAL!

Michelle Moro

In case you missed it, the actor playing Adam, Josslyn’s study partner, on the March 16 episode of General Hospital wasn’t just a random young man hired for the role. That was actually Joshua Benard, the son of daytime icon Maurice Benard (Sonny). “I really liked the character,” the teenager said “I like characters that have a lot going on underneath them, characters that are intricate.”...

GH Josslyn Adam

source: soapsindepth

Oh, joy to the world.  Just what this soap does NOT need is another teen filled with angst, devil drama and underlying, multilayered machinations of mayhem.  What happened to teens that actually do good, help the community, volunteer etc?  Now writers, that might be an actual change of pace and something worth watching.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

And since when does a cop take along his felon girlfriend for a stakeout? Just go take another whiskey shot and it will all make sense I know. 

Thank you!  This was a "sting/stakeout" operation via the PCPD and including peripherally the WSB.  Sam, at the very least (and I do mean very) is a private investigator (emphasis on the word private).  She has no business being on the stakeout let alone "directing" the detective in charge (who was made to look as stupid as he is).  Sorry about that Dante.

I kindly ask that you share some of your libation with me; maybe if I'm slightly inebriated, this might make sense...then again...no it wouldn't.  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

What Is Esme Up To Now?

At Spring Ridge, Esme is thrilled to hear that Trina Robinson no longer wants anything to do with Spencer, but she already got the ball rolling and made the call about Trina recording Josslyn Jacks and Cameron Webber’s first time having sex. She tries to forget she did that and tells Spencer that Trina probably left because she called her out with the truth.

Esme’s call also leaves Jordan answering a lot of questions from reporters and TJ has to come to his mother’s rescue. GH spoilers say that Shawn Butler voices his concerns to Alexis over a matter. Is it about a leak to the press from Esme?

'Scuse me but didn't I hear the voice from the anonymous tip line say "your call remains confidential" or words to that effect?  So how did the reporter (in a NY minute) have the info?  And how did he know to find Jordan at GH having a routine checkup? Oh of course, anyone at anytime can be located wandering around GH.

And wasn't/isn't Shawn leaving for San Francisco?  Does he need my assistance in helping him pack and relocate ASAP?  Shawn just reach out to me, I'll help you get out of town....pronto.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  You and I are going to drive to the GH set like Thelma and Louise, kick Alexis off her bar stool and drink at Charlie's while they shoot. We'll be GH thread live while we give our own viewer point of view to the writing staff and directors. I am more than prepared to make Simon Cowell look like a squishee. Let's roll.....Smiley Very Happy