Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

uh..is Sam  and Jason still married????

I rem. them getting married in that resturant,etc  and riding off on Jason's motorcyle!

Was it legal  as they told everyone they were married!!

No mention of a divorce if i recall...am i right??

@cowboy sam  thank you for asking about Alcazar because it gave @mysoutherncomfort  and  @grandma r   the opportunity to fill us in [for those who never knew] and remind those who had forgotten.

To answer your question - The marriage you remember was valid. When Jason returned and proved he was the true Jason, Sam made the decision to remain with Drew so she and Jason got a divorce and she married Drew. Shortly thereafter she and Drew got a divorce because she realized the man she really loved was Jason. After that Sam remained alone for a hot minute. Then she and Jason drifted back together but never bothered to re-marry therefore they are both single.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

sigh..this old mind forgot about Drew  and Sam&Jason getting divorced!

TYVM  for a recap of the  their past historySmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I suspect the storage closet was intended to be a temporary holding space for Peter and that he would have then been moved elsewhere. It's also possible Valentin had second thoughts. I also think it was supposed to be a temporary holding space but as @daisy4  mentioned why wasn't he drugged in addition to being knocked out.I was doing so much fast forwarding through the ancillary blather, and there was plenty of it, yesterday I might have missed it, but I've been curious as to what led Dante to that closet in the first place...Dante got a phone call so he stepped out of the room. As he finished he heard a knocking coming from the utility closet and when he went to investigate, he realized someone was in there.

As for Anna and Finn... Like I said, I find them boring... This doesn't strike me as any great love match... Again, she strikes me as always preoccupied... I'm not sure she's even capable of a strong enough focus to engage in a love match at this point... I realize Anna is a legacy heroine, but sorry, I find her tiresome...No Anna was a legacy heroine. Now she's quite ordinary and most of the time more than a little tiresome. 

@stevieb  I mingled my comments in with yours. Sometimes it's easier that way.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have to say, I've decided not to try to make up for lost time with this soap. I'm enjoying it, for the most part, and as relevant history becomes necessary I'm looking it up... That said, the show has been on for so long and some of the characters and story lines have been so far fetched and so very convoluted that I'm now opting out of looking up history unless it seems to have significant bearing on something current. Otherwise, this could be a part-time job...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I suspect the storage closet was intended to be a temporary holding space for Peter and that he would have then been moved elsewhere. It's also possible Valentin had second thoughts. I also think it was supposed to be a temporary holding space but as @daisy4  mentioned why wasn't he drugged in addition to being knocked out.I was doing so much fast forwarding through the ancillary blather, and there was plenty of it, yesterday I might have missed it, but I've been curious as to what led Dante to that closet in the first place...Dante got a phone call so he stepped out of the room. As he finished he heard a knocking coming from the utility closet and when he went to investigate, he realized someone was in there.

As for Anna and Finn... Like I said, I find them boring... This doesn't strike me as any great love match... Again, she strikes me as always preoccupied... I'm not sure she's even capable of a strong enough focus to engage in a love match at this point... I realize Anna is a legacy heroine, but sorry, I find her tiresome...No Anna was a legacy heroine. Now she's quite ordinary and most of the time more than a little tiresome. 

@Tique  Thanks for the explanation on Dante, and no problem. I often used to respond to posts this way too and yes it is so often a good way to go!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Liesl Obrecht To The Rescue, Liesl Realizes Anna Is On The Same Side

Anna Devane and Valentin Cassadine’s plan to stop Peter August was botched when he escaped with the help of Dante Falconeri.

Spoilers reveal Dr. Obrecht’s hard work and effort in finding proof to take down Peter won’t be for nothing. Obrecht is ready to reveal all and Anna is all for it. Obrecht has always hated Anna due to Cesar Faison’s fixation on her while Liesl pined for his affections. Present day drama has lead Liesl to continue on with her hatred toward Anna.

Up until recently, Anna had been protecting Peter while Liesl took the fall for his crimes. Love is blind and Anna wanted so badly to believe Peter was a good man. Now that she knows the truth, she and Valentin are actually on Liesl’s side.

Previews show Liesl telling everyone at the wedding that new evidence has come to light, while Maxie is still insisting that what Liesl is saying is a lie.

Rumors claim someone or maybe more than one person will come forward and validate Liesl’s claims. If that someone is Anna, Liesl could realize they are on the same side, and finally call a truce and put her vendetta against Anna to bed.

source: generalhospitalblog

More pictures:

GH Maxie Peter

...and there it is, that expression on Anna's face we've come to know [and hate.] Okay I hate it....

GH Anna Finn

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique  @stevieb , so I guess Valentin is incompetent.  LOL  Drugged or not it just doesn't make sense to me to go through the trouble of having him abducted only to put him in a storage space on the same premises where the wedding is being held. 

But I have to remember this is a soap operat.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely no continuity by these writers.  There were fewer guests on Tuesday than Monday; did they get tired of waiting or were they just firgotten????

I completely agree with the others.  Leaving Peter at the Metro Court and still conscious was ridiculous.   Valentin's henchmen are slipping.

I thought Anna looked beautiful.   Her dress was perfect.

Maxie's dress was pretty too.

I'm sorry,  but, Dante in a tux with that hair and scruff looked awful.  Mac has facial hair,  but, he looks well groomed and clean.

I feel bad for Finn.  It took him so long to open up after his 1st wife passed, then Hayden left, and now he'll know that Anna confided in Valentin instead of him.  Poor Violet; first her mommy leaves and now Anna will most likely be out of her life.

As for Michael asserting himself, not so much.  He may find a spine but not for long.  I am so over Nina and her "poor me" obsession. 

Honored Contributor

I get there exist strong feelings about keeping Peter and Maxie from marrying. I have to admit, I honestly don't care if they marry or not. I got a different perspective on Maxie when she had her very sensible and low-key, for her, conversation with Nina about Carly and her role in Nelle's demise. Other than that, and although I like her, I have to admit her appeal to Peter escapes me, other, it seems, than him potentially taking something from family he disdains and the fact that I believe they do, in fact, love each other, which is no small thing. Regardless, I have to say, I'll just be sort of glad to see them wrap up the non-wedding episodes and move on. The down side to all this is they've built several story lines here up to a bit of a crescendo and, for me, the climax, so far, is proving to be sort of, well, anti-climactic. Maybe I'll feel differently after the next episode.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   the last post in the February thread was written by @SloopJohnB  to you. It was such an open and funny post I want to make sure you didn't miss it.