Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Good show today.  Who do we think took Peter? Dante or whoever Valentin called? Someone else? Leisel?  I'm thinking Valentin because Dante is on a "mission", lol, and Valentin would not want Peter hurt, I don't think. Not sure if Leisel would personally kill him. She has Dante and her clicky pen for that lol. But she may be holding him. 

Interesting display of bosom by Sam. It almost looked like a different body part to me and that's all I will say about that lol.  I don't know how everyone looked her in the face, I really don't, lol.

My favorite villian is, of course my Helena. I love her so much and always have. Always will.

The scariest villain is Faison. Very scary. Hard to believe now but I did think he was not bad looking at all when he and Anna were very young. And Anders Hove was such a good actor. I always believed that Faison really loved Anna in his own sick tortured soul way. Sick but worth watching. I could feel his agony. 

In the present, I can put up with Nelle, Cyrus, and even Ryan (ick) for storyline purposes, but I never, ever, EVER want to see that disgusting creep Shiloh ever again 🤮

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe that I did not think of Helena and Faison.  Helena was such a beautiful lady and dressed so classy but did such awful and diabolical things to other people (such a good actress) and that Faison was so bad but I agree that he did love Anna in his own crazy way. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Peter Survive His Wedding Day?

Courtney Dunham

GH Spoilers: Will Peter Survive His Wedding Day?

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday reveal a missing groom, a worried bride, and an official investigation.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Maxie insists that something is terribly wrong when Peter is nowhere to be found and running late for their wedding. Sadly, no one but Maxie is too worried about the missing groom since so many of her friends and family don’t want her to marry him.

As Peter lies unconscious and gagged from a would-be kidnapping likely set up by his good friend and father figure, Valentin, Dante stumbles upon a crime in process. Will he save Peter in time or complete the mission and kill him?

New Duo Gets Closer

Sam and Dante continue to put their heads together, as they delve into Peter and Maxie’s relationship more. Dante thinks that Maxie’s commitment to Peter is really more about her love for Nathan, and Sam starts to believe that theory. The two of them will likely continue to spend more time together, putting the pieces of the mystery surrounding Peter and Drew together. With both of them essentially available, will their newfound friendship deepen into a new romance?

In Pursuit

Jordan and Chase suddenly find their workloads increasing, as they pursue the missing groom and other related mysteries. Both welcome a distraction from their private lives, which remain up in the air. Will it even occur to the esteemed Commissioner that something was obviously going on with Valentin and Anna so one or both of them may have something to do with the MIA groom? Probably not.

Chase struggles with the end of his parents’ marriage after Jackie and Gregory decide to make their separation permanent. Jordan remains broken hearted over Curtis too, which makes spending more time at work desirable. Will the two super cops help solve the mysteries of Peter and nail him to the wall? Super cops? Surely you jest. If we have to depend on them, we may never see Curly Criminal again. Fingers crossed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I must also say 

Helena

Faison

Jerry 

Heather

Gangster,

man many  years ago that Sonny was aked to kill  for Lila?She   had dark hair  and think had a young child  on GH.... She left GH soon afterwards.Alctraz..i can't rem. what the gangsters name was..sorry

Nelle

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I must also say 

Helena

Faison

Jerry 

Heather

Gangster,

man many  years ago that Sonny was aked to kill  for Lila?She   had dark hair  and think had a young child  on GH.... She left GH soon afterwards.Alctraz..i can't rem. what the gangsters name was..sorry

Nelle

@cowboy sam Is this to whom you refer?

Diego Alcazar  Son of Maria Sanchez and Lorenzo Alcazar, raised thinking Maria is his sister to hide him from his father. Thought to have been shot to death by Sam McCall in self defense, but resurfaces in February 2008 as the Text Message Killer. Died when he hung himself accidentally.

Honored Contributor

It looked like a man's foot/shoe walking into the hotel room to grab Peter.  It can't be Valentin himself because that would be too obvious for him to be missing from the ceremony, especially since he was Peter's best man.  

It has to be someone who wouldn't be obvious and shouldn't be at the ceremony which could be Liesel.  Didn't she do something once before on the Haunted Star (or somewhere else) and they showed just the feet, wearing manly shoes which threw us all off?  I don't know why I half remember stuff.  ROFLOL

Could it be Jason?  Obviously he wouldn't know Valentin's and Anna's plan but he just left Franco's where he found out Franco was hearing Peter's voice and told Peter about it.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva   yes Liesl did kidnap Peter from the Metro Court where he was living at the time.

Week In Review 6/4-6/8/18 on #GeneralHospital via @stacyamiller85  @GeneralHospital #GH #GH55 – TheNerdyGirlExpress

Admittedly I didn't realize then what a great thing she had done.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Oh now this is just too tempting...

Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

"Jordan and Chase suddenly find their workloads increasing, as they pursue the missing groom and other related mysteries. Both welcome a distraction from their private lives."

Someone, PLEASE tell me this is not leading to a hook-up between these two... I'm BEGGING here, because I'd really hate to have to stop watching...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

"Jordan and Chase suddenly find their workloads increasing, as they pursue the missing groom and other related mysteries. Both welcome a distraction from their private lives."

Someone, PLEASE tell me this is not leading to a hook-up between these two... I'm BEGGING here, because I'd really hate to have to stop watching...

Agree, @stevieb .  First off, she is his BOSS!  And secondly, just NO!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it