Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Wsmom wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort , which shot are you getting?  FWIW, I had my second Moderna on Sat afternoon; on Sunday afternoon I started to feel a bit of chills coming on and ever so slightly achy.  Never ran a fever.  And felt 100% by Monday.  I was so apprehensive because I had heard others have  side effects.  My good friend also had hers on Sat and never a thing.  Keep us posted and very positive thoughts sent your way!

Thank you @Wsmom.  I'm to receive my 2nd Moderna shot.  It differs so much with all individuals from hardly nothing (some soreness) to "I feel like ******" for a couple or so days.  For me, I'm just flashing back to this past summer and all the time I spent in the hospital and a long recovery...I know NOT the same thing whatsoever.  I ran fevers up to 104.9...NOT going to happen...NOT the same thing.  Just being a baby.  Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort. The parasite not only collected the insurance money from Brando's "death", she also claimed to be a Gold Star Mother.  That speaks volumes about her lack of any moral fiber.  

@grandma r @Tique Thank you both for jogging my little grey cells.  OK, so it seems the fact remains that the "parasite" did collect the insurance death benefit monies.  My question to the writers....why isn't she in jail for defrauding an insurance company?  And the beat goes on and on and oh golly, guess there never will be an answer (can we say once again..."baby blanket").:womanfrustrated:

claiming to be a Gold Star Mother and accepting benefits as such, get her custom fitted, cement shoes imo.  Sweetie, just let me know where to meet...I'll supply the cement.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort , which shot are you getting?  FWIW, I had my second Moderna on Sat afternoon; on Sunday afternoon I started to feel a bit of chills coming on and ever so slightly achy.  Never ran a fever.  And felt 100% by Monday.  I was so apprehensive because I had heard others have  side effects.  My good friend also had hers on Sat and never a thing.  Keep us posted and very positive thoughts sent your way!

Thank you @Wsmom.  I'm to receive my 2nd Moderna shot.  It differs so much with all individuals from hardly nothing (some soreness) to "I feel like ******" for a couple or so days.  For me, I'm just flashing back to this past summer and all the time I spent in the hospital and a long recovery...I know NOT the same thing whatsoever.  I ran fevers up to 104.9...NOT going to happen...NOT the same thing.  Just being a baby.  Thank you so much.

I understand.  I felt that way, too, because of my underlying health issue when I get sick, it is a face plant in bed with raging fever, achy and dripping wet.  Nothing close to what you went through, I just meant that that is what I envisioned.  I pray that you do great with no side effects at all...I somewhat felt as though I had been training for this so whatever I felt would be a walk in the park compared to what i was used to.  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Diane looked really beautiful in court today.  I loved her in that jewel tone blue.  

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  thanks. I realized two things at almost the same time and decided I better get out and to the store quickly. Tried to do a quick inventory to figure out what was needed. I am on a self-imposed "no news" day twice a week so hadn't heard my area is heading into a cold spell tonight. Also this weekend is the first one of the month meaning stores will be packed, prices will be slightly inflated, and you-know-who doesn't want to be anywhere near a grocery store.  Crisis averted.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

April thread is UP!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Did anyone else catch this?  When Carly was at the MC giving her "tirade" on Gladys, she said...."and you claimed your son was dead to collect the insurance....".  IF this is indeed the case, insurance fraud is a felony punishable with jail time.  My memory says Gladys said (to Sonny way back when) she claimed Brando was killed in action b/c HE did not want anything to do with her.  Comments?

Maxie:  Oh save me from going down this ridiculous rabbit hole.

Alexis:  Personally, I really thought the judge would sentence her to 1) parole with a mandatory rehab, 2) follow up with mandatory AA meetings/counseling  3) a long term community service and 4) surprise visits from a social worker or parole officer. 

On a personal note:  I go tomorrow for my 2nd covid shot; I'm a bit apprehensive.  I have prepared in case I don't feel well, however, any positive thoughts would be appreciated b/c I know they help.  Thank you with sprinkles.

@mysoutherncomfort , positive thoughts coming your way for your second vaccine.  I know a lot of people who had no side effects at all and some who had minor ones.  Even those I know who had some side effects said they took some type of pain reliever, went to bed and when they woke up they were fine.  

I go for my second Moderna next Friday.  I wanted both of mine on a Friday just in case I have a reaction because I'm off on Saturdays and can just stay home.  My only reaction after the first was a sore arm.

Esteemed Contributor

I am late to the February thread because I am a few weeks behind in watching GH.  I am watching a lot of the Olympics instead.  Only so many hours in the day!

As far as Villians, Shiloh comes to mind.  I don't know who the actor was, but he played it absolutely perfectly.  He reminded me of my sister's finance, years ago - very smooth, could make you believe anything.  Thankfully they broke up.  He was cheating on her.

I would like to see Cyrus go.  His scenes just drag on for some reason and are boring.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead