Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I want to send a "shout out" and thank you to Violet who spoke the truth today to Finn...."Can we go back to Anna's house?"  

Anna is really stupid these days.  On one hand she says to Finn that she'll quit the WSB.  (Frankly, I thought she was already put out to pasture like Robert.)  On the other hand, she can't commit to always being totally honest with Finn.  She might have to dash off on a moment's notice.  Anna, at your age, please consider priorities and the rest of your life.  Yeeecch!

Like I've been saying, Anna is ALWAYS preoccupied... She might have had her heyday but she needs to be brought down a peg or two... She and Finn never seemed to be a match made in heaven and honestly, I don't see her as capable of a relationship with anyone...

As for Violet, I hear there's room at that boarding school I've been investigating for Charlotte... Pretty child, but annoying... The only one I enjoy seeing is Sweet Wiley... and even he's best kept in small doses...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb Now I have to step in here about Brando.  When he first appeared on the scene and was working at his garage, I said I was taking in my car so he could work on my chasis (or words to that effect). It is admirable that you are sticking by Peter; I'm not sharing Brando.   :smileytongue:P.S.: Even if Peter is "sent up", don't they offer conjugal visits? :smileyhappy:

@mysoutherncomfort  Gosh, I hate to break it to you, but Brando and I have a long history... At one point it was an exclusive thing, but I opted not to be greedy, given my liaisons with Peter and Chase... Sorry, but potential conjugal visits with Peter aside, I do appreciate the immediacy of having Brando on hand and as long as he's willing and able, and he is, so am I...

Woman Tongue Woman Happy

@stevieb Please note that my name @southerncomfort implies more, much more, than a good ol' southern whiskey.  Interesting that you feel the both of you had an "exclusive thing".  He told me the same thing; and, does to this day.  Hmmm, I smell a rat!  Men!!  Can't live with them; can't live without them.  I propose that one day we may need to join forces.  I'm at your side should we devise a plan on attack and conquer.  Let's stick together; oh and as far as I'm concerned, happy days with Peter.  We'll see about Chase.  Yours in sisterhood.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort  If I remember correctly there's another of our sisters here who has expressed a serious thing with Brando (and a few others...), though I won't name names, she knows who she is... And yes, men, an oh so necessary evil...  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Slainte to all. (Ok, I'm a day late)  Party everyday if you'd like. 

@Coquille. We love listening to Emmett Cahill sing.  We've seen him with Celtic Thunder and on his solo tours.  His voice is magnificent!!  So happy you also enjoy his talents.

Of course Peter and Cyrus manufactured "evidence" against Jason.  Was there any doubt????  @stevieb I do agree with @mysoutherncomfort regarding Peter.  As if his crimes aren't bad enough, joining forces with Cyrus (for any reason) is the end of the line.  Maximum security is where he should be.

Can Gladys please go away!!!  

Did anyone else notice Nina's peek a boo dress at the memorial???  Of course she'll head to see Phyllis and see Sonny.  Will she tell his family; I'm going with NO.

I've been thinking, that once we've all been vaccinated,  a massive soiree is in order.  We all probably need that about now.  Roxy can be our hostess. 

For me, the past few episodes have been nothing more than background noise.  

@grandma r I did notice Nina's dress, yikes, like Sam all over again. Thankfully not quite as revealing though, but still kinda inappropriate for a funeral.

I'm not really interested in Nina getting with the amnesiac Sonnny, i sure hope that doesn't last too long.  

I agree with you about Gladys, omg get her out of here now. She is awful. 

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. I'm still around, but don't post often. I hate posting from my phone, and my computer is glitchy.

I watch GH very sporadically now. Since the start of the pandemic, it seems like GH time is perceived as the ideal time to break into programming. It became frustrating for me. I do follow the monthly threads here and feel that I have a good enough understanding of what is going on. 

I did watch some of the scenes from the weddings that weren't and wanted to know what is up with the grey blush they had on Maxi? Not flattering at all. Is it a new contour technique? If so, I don't like it!

Hoping they don't have Nina and Sonny hook up, but they probably will. If Nina is somehow suddenly able to conceive, it will be Sonny's. As if he doesn't have enough kids floating around town.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

LipstickDiva's BD is actually tomorrow. Posting this a little early.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV 

Happy Birthday Candle Lit Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

BeckiWV's BD is actually Sunday. Posting this a little early.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I was shocked at Finn telling Anna..he would get "Roxy"Heart and etc. from Anna;s house soon!

so thats where she is...!!!!

dang Finn  you need to get Roxy "now.!..she hasn't seen you  since?? who has been feeding her,etc???"

if you don't know who Roxy is?..she is a beared dragon inguna and Finn's support pet!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday to @BeckiWV and @Lipstickdiva.  Ladies, may I suggest that you combine forces and have a weekend-long, blowout celebration!!  Be safe, be well and be very, very merry. :heart:P.S.: My private jet is at your service.

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday to @BeckiWV and @Lipstickdiva.  Ladies, may I suggest that you combine forces and have a weekend-long, blowout celebration!!  Be safe, be well and be very, very merry. :heart:P.S.: My private jet is at your service.

@mysoutherncomfort , thank you very much.  I may take you up on the private jet offer. Smiley Wink  

Our weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend and all next week.  It was snowing yesterday!

Honored Contributor

@Tique , thank you so much for the birthday wish.  It is much appreciated. Smiley Happy