Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 wrote:

Well we did get the last half today.

@grandma r  At the top of the box where you type your message there is an underlined U that adds the line underneath. You maybe hit it by mistake. If you hit it again it should remove it. Hope this helps.

@CLHS68  thank you for stepping up and giving recaps. I noticed you filled someone in yesterday on what she missed but I didn't see anyone fill you in on what you missed. Do you need yesterday's recap?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

We've had all sorts of news conferences today.  They've gone from Washington to various counties.  Honestly, it seems like overkill.   Most of us know this is serious.  I don't think there it s any need to cause more upset.

BTW, the officials in Fl should round up all the students on the beach and quarantine them.  Spring break partying is not necessary right now.  Guess I'm being old and cranky today.

Anyway, I assume I'll wait until tonight to watch hulu.  I do wonder how many more episodes we'll get to see.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to everyone for the recaps!!  For some reason, my On Demand is only going up to the 12th of March!!!  

I agree with all that has been posted --

Ava and Nik - no, just no...bring back old Nik!!

Maxie - move on...leave Peter and leave Nina

Anna - wake up...Peter is an idiot 

Jordan -  being the Lone Wolf now is not a good idea

Curtis - you are Trina's dad

Brooke - prepare for your Dad to blow

Willow - don't do it...love Wiley from afar

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Well I guess I won't be seeing much GH for a while as it seems Pa cuts in with their uodates everyday just when GH is starting.

@Lipstickdiva  I stated Julian did not help with the switch & no it won't help Brad get off. I want brad to pay but I also think Julian should pay for what he did also. Are you saying Julian should just get away with his crimes?

@CLHS68, no Julian needs to pay but they keep making it seem like if Brad would rat Julian out, Brad would be exonerated.  Brad definitely is worse than Julian in this instance.  Sam was also involved with switching up adoption records and Leisel knew about the switch and kept her mouth shut.  

Honored Contributor

We have daily press conferences at 2:00 which is when GH is on.  But they have been showing GH at 3:00 instead.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

We've had all sorts of news conferences today.  They've gone from Washington to various counties.  Honestly, it seems like overkill.   Most of us know this is serious.  I don't think there it s any need to cause more upset.

Grandma, I know it seems tedious, but just remember "information is power," and we need all the information we can get to overpower this threat to our and the world's safety and security. I want to know as much as I can of the latest developments which seem to be occurring on an hourly basis. I'm in the state of Washington. I've got to tell you, I'm uneasy and anxious, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Honored Contributor

Ned just proved he's in no better position to be CEO than The Dense One. Who in their right mind would entrust confidential and important documents to someone who had never worked in an office before yesterday?

Maybe ELQ does need Valentin. As much as I dislike him, he wouldn't have done something that stupid.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Thank you. I am not trying to take over your job but tried to answer when someone ask if I could. At most I am just seeing parts of the show. I just don't understand why it needs to be the same time everyday or why the can't show all of GH when it is over.

I know how serious this is but we are stuck at home & it gets depressing to hear this all day everyday. It is really spreading here as we had 52 new cases since yesterday. None in my County yet but its probably only a matter of time.

Thanks for asking if I needed an update. I was surprised I got no answer. I think I have pieced everything together. I try to read what everyone says & figure it out from there. I think many are in the same boat as they are not getting the show either.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique  Thank you. I am not trying to take over your job but tried to answer when someone ask if I could. At most I am just seeing parts of the show. I just don't understand why it needs to be the same time everyday or why the can't show all of GH when it is over.

I know how serious this is but we are stuck at home & it gets depressing to hear this all day everyday. It is really spreading here as we had 52 new cases since yesterday. None in my County yet but its probably only a matter of time.

Thanks for asking if I needed an update. I was surprised I got no answer. I think I have pieced everything together. I try to read what everyone says & figure it out from there. I think many are in the same boat as they are not getting the show either.

@CLHS68   that's the last thing you need to worry about. This is a group and no one person can do it alone. When someone takes the time to answer a question or give a requested update/recap, a thank you or a heart would be nice. Reciprocation would be even better. I'll leave it at that. 

Super Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@cowboy sam  I was not ignoring you. I do my best to remember. Joss, Cam & Trina were studying but Cam & Trina were not paying any attention. They quicklly left when Jax arrived.

Curtis must have talked to Trina's mom because he told Jordan that he was not Trina's father & he had decided he would tell her everything as that is what they agreed to not keep secrets from each other.

Again Michael, Chase, Sasha & Willow must have talked because they said Michael & Willow would not get married.

Nina & jax were on & she wanted to give Maxie a big raise & other things but Jax said No.

Brooklyn came in from shopping & lunch & Ned told her she is never to leave the desk unattended. He than gave her some papers, for her eyes only, & she was to send them to the address on the top bu courier. Well she set up her desk with things she had purchased. Then she went online & was showing everybody her desk with the papers in plain sight. Ned came out & ask if she done as he ask. She said she did & then quickly stuffed them in an envelope & sealed it. She is single handed going to bring down ELQ if you ask me.

That is all I remember not to exciting.

He also said she should scan them. Perhaps that was done just not shown.