Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r 

I'm waiting for Nina to get her  halo completely knocked off her head...

she sure is acting so high and mighty...not good!Smiley Mad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Tique  I don't like that kid either....You aren't alone.  I just finished watching GH.  

I sat here (watching) thinking...if it was 'real life' Dante would be running off at the mouth telling LuLu something like, "I think I've been programmed" or just more information.  Yet....he talks like someone (sorry..but I must say what I'm thinking)...he talks like someone who's constipated...trying to get the words out..

I noticed LuLu (while crying) was looking like most of us would look (black-eyed with mascara) and looking pretty narly...then when they came back to her...she barely had any black under her eye (don't cha' wish life was like that?)  You know...(call the hair and makeup people)!

I have always liked Franco.  However, that new 'hairdo' he's wearing (those bangs swept to the side) makes him look like Hitler to me.  It's way too drastic.  Wonder what that's all about.

Verbally constipated...LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I don't read the spoilers.....but i figure the DNA test will show Nina & Sasha related...i am sure Valentin got to it first knowing Maxie grabbed a hair of Sasha................

I like Dante...sorry to see him go...not sure what the powers that be were thinking on that storyline....bring him back

I am guessing Jordan will have failing health as she is seen holding her side in one scene.....

Hope next week is better....

Kelsey,yes Valentine saw Maxie in the lab with Brad, after she left he went in and got Brad to do his dirty work,Brad is scum.

Based on his past behavior at that job, Brad should never have been allowed near a lab again. And none of them know what he has really done regarding Wiley. I loathe this character.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

She has been on before for a short stint.  I can't remember now who she was representing.

@Wsmom  Julian. When Alexis found out he was being beat up, she provided  his lawyer with the proof that the entire crime was set up by his sister Olivia. 

I think they have enough OLTL interlopers. Wish they would find someone else from somewhere else.

Sorry, @Tique .  I totally disagree.  Seeing my old favs in any role works for me.  I love Nora and hope she pops in often!

Would love more Nora and Diane together!

Dante, IMO, as I have stated before, has been gone too long to for me to care any more and knowing he was only back for a very short time made it even less careable,  Why did he not just tell Lulu he was brainwashed??  DUMB!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it