Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ March 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Image result for march animated gif

Happy March All!

Sweeps month has ended and there has been very little progress in several of the main stories. When Laura and Kevin had their big reunion, Kevin told Laura he had been locked up in Ferncliffe since Labor Day weekend. To put things in perspective here are the dates some other storyines began:

• Mike returns to Port Charles and immediately after it's revealed he has Alzheimer's - Mid February.

• Dante abruptly left Port Charles to team up with the WSB - End of June.

• Nelle gave Baby Jonah to Brad - End of July.

• Ava learns that Griffin and KiKi slept together and almost derails KiKi's trial - Mid August.

• Osar's diagnosis of Cancer - Beginning of September.

• Sasha appears in Port Charles to meet Nina, supposedly her birth mother - Beginning of October.

It looks like the Ryan/Kevin/Ryvin storyline is coming to an end sometime this month. When it does, I hope they get back to the Baby story.

What do you hope to see progress or end this month?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Thought it would be nice to add a new feature to our monthly thread.

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

birthday card gif

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for starting this thread!!!!  I was searching earlier as I am not able to type anything in the search box.

Looking forward to Ava finding out who she is really engaged to.

I wonder if they ended Mike's story by moving him to the memory card center.

I want Jonah returned to Michael and Brad to  be held accountable.

I want the cult story gone!!!!!  Kristina can go too.  I'm not really interested in the teenage stuff either.  I don't think we've seen Trina since the dance when Joss and Oscar got locked in the freezer.I

I did read something disturbing about the pregnancy and the aftermath.  I do hope these writers don't go there.  I don't know how to do a spoiler or I would tell.

Birthday, 3/4.  Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday March 1:

Liz scrambles.

Max and Felicia have a theory.

Anna confronts Peter.

General Hospital Spoilers Friday March 1

The Race Is On!
Every minute counts for Franco. He has to save himself, try to find a way to get through to Jordan, and reveal Ryan’s real identity. It’s a hero’s mission but he’s bleeding badly and in need of serious medical help.

As word spreads of Franco’s frantic actions, Liz scrambles to find him. Something is wrong, seriously wrong and she needs to get to him before it’s too late! It’s damage control time and Liz knows EXACTLY what to do!

Prayers For Jordan
Meanwhile, Curtis feels his world turning upside down. Jordan’s accident weighs heavy on his heart and he prays for even a sliver of good news.

Thankfully, he’ll find some comfort in Nina. She’ll stay steadfast by her friend’s side today as they wait for more test results. Jordan needs a miracle. Her recovery is more important than anyone realizes.

One Mad Mama!
Peter’s (Wes Ramsey) in for quite a shock when Anna gets in his face. She claims she wants a closer relationship with her son but this isn’t the way to make it happen!

Jason’s On The Case!
Secrets and schemes plague Jason and he has a few things to get off his chest. He’ll share what he knows with an unsuspecting friend. What will they do with all this intel? And, will it help at all?

Let’s hope so. Way too many of his friends and family are plagued with horrifying times. If he can clean up at least one of these messes it’ll be a huge weight off his very sturdy shoulders.

Rising Suspicions!
When it comes to schemes, Max and Felicia (Kristina Wagner) think they have one figured out. They’re officially teaming up to expose some dirt and everyone better watch out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thing b/t Kevin & Ryan must end, looks like tomorrow may do it or next week for sure.

Can't wait for Franco to run into Laura and the real Kevin. I also can't wait for LuLu finally remember everything, I think this will happen tomorrow too.

Can't wait for Ava for find out who she's really been in bed with, what a hoot, so fitting.

Can't wait for Nina to find out her daughter is not her daughter, hope this happens before the blissful couple weds AGAIN.

Will the real mother of baby Wiley please stand up? I'm thoroughly not at all understanding this - I thought Nelle was the kid's mother, meanwhile the mousey school teacher says the kid is her's. Can someone help me understand this?

Regardless, jughead Brad needs to leave the scene entirely, give the baby back to Micheal the rightful father, and fess up to his husband.

Something bad is more than likely going to happen to the kids on their road trip. This is not going to end well.

I cannot believe Carly is pregnant - REALLY?

And then there's Jordan in a coma. She just started on this show and already she's well, staying or going?  Hmm...

Esteemed Contributor

So I am guessing Franco will make it to Liz's house....she will patch him up............and they will hide him from Ryan until they can prove Franco is innocent..............i am prob wrong...i don't read the spoilers....but always fun trying to figure out what will happen next..............

but PLEASE....solve the virus storyline...can't stand it...

and it seems to be growing!!

Trusted Contributor

Hoping Shiloh disappears.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

This thing b/t Kevin & Ryan must end, looks like tomorrow may do it or next week for sure.

Can't wait for Franco to run into Laura and the real Kevin. I also can't wait for LuLu finally remember everything, I think this will happen tomorrow too.

Can't wait for Ava for find out who she's really been in bed with, what a hoot, so fitting.

Can't wait for Nina to find out her daughter is not her daughter, hope this happens before the blissful couple weds AGAIN.

Will the real mother of baby Wiley please stand up? I'm thoroughly not at all understanding this - I thought Nelle was the kid's mother, meanwhile the mousey school teacher says the kid is her's. Can someone help me understand this?

Regardless, jughead Brad needs to leave the scene entirely, give the baby back to Micheal the rightful father, and fess up to his husband.

Something bad is more than likely going to happen to the kids on their road trip. This is not going to end well.

I cannot believe Carly is pregnant - REALLY?

And then there's Jordan in a coma. She just started on this show and already she's well, staying or going?  Hmm...

Can't answer a lot of your questions, but I do know the answer to one of them. Willow's baby was indeed the one that went to Brad and Lucas, but that baby died of SIDS. Of course, Brad conveniently ran into Nelle along the road after Lisesal on the run delivered a healthy baby. Brad had a dead baby in his car, and Nelle had a live baby in her arms. Hence, the babies were switched. Wiley, the dead baby, went to Nelle who passed it off as Michael's baby. Jonah went to Brad and Lucas, but Willow thinks he's the baby she put up for adoption. Lucas thinks the same thing. Both are misinformed.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman   Holy baby swap Ms RDG!  You're right!!!!  I totally forgot about the first baby unfortunately dying. YES, finally I have this square in my head now. This all now makes total sense. 

I'm suspecting with this that Ms WIllow is quite confused. Does she or did she not realize or even want to recall her baby pased on? Maybe she doesn't even know this happened after she gave her baby up for adoption. This won't end well for a number of people including and especially for WIllow. I'm imagining she really does not know this baby Wiley is really not her's.

And what is Brad thinking, he had an encounter with Willow who's telling him Wiley is her's. Of course he knows their first baby died but does he 'get' what WIllow is referencing or is he playing dumb like he always does?

Honored Contributor

The quote below is a post from the August GH thread, 08-10-2018 07:29 PM. It identified Patients 1 thru 5 a long time before Dr. Cabot named them last month.

Kudos to @CLHS68. She said it first.

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think they brought Ryan back as part of the Patient 1-6 storyline. Alex, Anna, Ryan, Kevin & Drew & Jason are the 6. I said all along it was Ryan when everyone was saying Morgan or Nik. I am glad it was not Morgan...