Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Wsmom wrote:

She has been on before for a short stint.  I can't remember now who she was representing.

@Wsmom  Julian. When Alexis found out he was being beat up, she provided  his lawyer with the proof that the entire crime was set up by his sister Olivia. 

I think they have enough OLTL interlopers. Wish they would find someone else from somewhere else.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

She has been on before for a short stint.  I can't remember now who she was representing.

@Wsmom  Julian. When Alexis found out he was being beat up, she provided  his lawyer with the proof that the entire crime was set up by his sister Olivia. 

I think they have enough OLTL interlopers. Wish they would find someone else from somewhere else.

Thanks, @Tique !  That was driving me crazy trying to remember who. 

Contributor

After watching today's show, can't believe they brought Dante back just to leave again.  

Honored Contributor

@buddysgirl 

I wonder if it's  good way for way for him to leave for good ...i'm glad that they didn't kill him off  while  he was his visiting family,etc.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Leslie will be back.  I saw it on Facebook.

Here's a video:

https://www.ritzcarltonshops.com/product.aspx?featherbed&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhPfkBRD0ARIsAAcYycHCbQSBNbvwR...

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Tique  I don't like that kid either....You aren't alone.  I just finished watching GH.  

I sat here (watching) thinking...if it was 'real life' Dante would be running off at the mouth telling LuLu something like, "I think I've been programmed" or just more information.  Yet....he talks like someone (sorry..but I must say what I'm thinking)...he talks like someone who's constipated...trying to get the words out..

I noticed LuLu (while crying) was looking like most of us would look (black-eyed with mascara) and looking pretty narly...then when they came back to her...she barely had any black under her eye (don't cha' wish life was like that?)  You know...(call the hair and makeup people)!

I have always liked Franco.  However, that new 'hairdo' he's wearing (those bangs swept to the side) makes him look like Hitler to me.  It's way too drastic.  Wonder what that's all about.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't read the spoilers.....but i figure the DNA test will show Nina & Sasha related...i am sure Valentin got to it first knowing Maxie grabbed a hair of Sasha................

I like Dante...sorry to see him go...not sure what the powers that be were thinking on that storyline....bring him back

I am guessing Jordan will have failing health as she is seen holding her side in one scene.....

Hope next week is better....

Esteemed Contributor

First of all, bringing back Dante only to have him leave again is cruel.  However, I'm guessing that the actress who plays Lulu is expecting again  and that will be written into the script.  I like the actor who plays Dante, however, if he doesn't want the role, recast it!!!

My guess is that Sasha is somehow related to Nina, just not her daughter.  Speaking of Nina, I do hope when she speaks with the principal about Willow, he stands up for Willow!!!  Nina has always been way out of line whenever speaking to or about Willow.

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I don't read the spoilers.....but i figure the DNA test will show Nina & Sasha related...i am sure Valentin got to it first knowing Maxie grabbed a hair of Sasha................

I like Dante...sorry to see him go...not sure what the powers that be were thinking on that storyline....bring him back

I am guessing Jordan will have failing health as she is seen holding her side in one scene.....

Hope next week is better....

Kelsey,yes Valentine saw Maxie in the lab with Brad, after she left he went in and got Brad to do his dirty work,Brad is scum.

Esteemed Contributor

The only reason I can figure they brought Dante back is because he left so suddenly originally.  But man, that was a terrible storyline IMO.  If it was supposed to be tugging at my heartstrings it just made me even more glad to see him go and hope Lulu moves on quickly.  Could he have been more evasive?  Ugh.   Not a fan of his.