Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Tique  Thanks for setting it straight.  You know me pretty well by now.

Like you said, I do know it's Ava who's pregnant....Sometimes when the name won't come to me I'll even type in 'who's it'  or maybe 'what's it'.

I have so much useless 'stuff' running through my head, it either falls out (wrong) or won't come out.

Sometimes it worries me.  I've always been someone curious about everything.  I read and am full of so much useless information.

Again, thanksSmiley Happy

LOL. You did it again, but hey we all have. All I can say is WHEW! I'm just glad she isn't PG, but I am kind of disappointed about a possible double menapausal maternity shower with the two buddies.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I haven't watched it yet. OMG!!!! Ava is pregnant??? Isn't she a little long in the tooth, as well as Carly, to be pregnant? Maybe she and Carly can have a twin shower together. Remember the last shower they attended? WHERE is that blanket? Regarding that ring....why didn't selfish Ava give the proceeds of the riing over to a victims of violence fund or even a children's medical research group? As usual, always thinking about herself.

@RainCityWoman   had to come back to thank you for a happy memory. When I read the expression "long in the tooth" it reminded me of my dear Grandmother. That was one of her favorite sayings and the irony was that when she used it the most, she was in her mid-80s to mid-90s. So funny! She never thought of herself as deserving of that description. In retrospect, she never was.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

the secret is alexis ran over keifer, kristina's boyfriend on purpose.Tucka.

@miata1 wrote:

In one of the spoilers cited here, it said that Kristina betrays Alexis so it may be that the secret is about Alexis.  I was trying to recall what would be the worst thing she could tell Shiloh that was about Alexis.

Super Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

Well, Thursday's show gave me extra time. I ff'd through most of it. The high point of the show:  Willow telling off Nina.

The low point: count 'em.  More boring Turkey. Anything with Ava--just can't take her poor drunk impersonation and mostly the oh poor me when no matter what the other person has to say, Ava has to top it with how she has suffered which, of course, is more than anyone else. Anything DOD, Kristina or Shiloh [hate that he's named Shiloh as I had a wonderful GSD by that name]. Hope when this DOD storyline is wrapped that Kristina will go away.

I def agree about your  high point....with Willow and Nina...

And i agree with most of your low points  EXCEPT i def think the Anna/Alex Twins Memories storyline is the lowest of the low points.........

Thanks for mentioning Anna/Alex - I forgot that one!

Super Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

I think Willow telling Nina off was the highlight of the month!!!!  I do hope Chase gets to school in time to help Willow.  She needs to confide in Chase so that he can help her moving forward.  I put Sleezo in the same category as slimey Jim and weasel Brad.

Kristina's "truth" will be that Sonny is a mobster.  Sleezo wants it recorded as leverage against his victims.  I would love this storyline to be over and gone, including Kristina!

I agree;  sick of Ava's pity party!!!!   Perhaps Laura should be tending to her own marital mess and stop trying to be Ava's rock.

Please, let Ryan be dead this time!!!!  No need for another go round.

Kristina's truth, if that's what it will be, is the worst kept secret in PC. I mean, who in town doesn't know he's a mobster. Perhaps she witnessed something he did that she never repeated. Nina sort of turns into a different person when she's around willow. As a teacher myself, I have experienced parents like her who are either in denial or can't see the forrest for the trees. 

I'm wondering if Kristina's truth won't be something involving Alexis. Guess we'll find out in a few long months.  Yes, please, please, please, let Ryan be dead.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I haven't watched it yet. OMG!!!! Ava is pregnant??? Isn't she a little long in the tooth, as well as Carly, to be pregnant? Maybe she and Carly can have a twin shower together. Remember the last shower they attended? WHERE is that blanket? Regarding that ring....why didn't selfish Ava give the proceeds of the riing over to a victims of violence fund or even a children's medical research group? As usual, always thinking about herself.

@RainCityWoman   had to come back to thank you for a happy memory. When I read the expression "long in the tooth" it reminded me of my dear Grandmother. That was one of her favorite sayings and the irony was that when she used it the most, she was in her mid-80s to mid-90s. So funny! She never thought of herself as deserving of that description. In retrospect, she never was.

I got it from my dad's sister who was born in 1910. Sadly, she only lived to be 73, but she had some doozies when it came to verbal expressions.I guess it comes from an animal reference.  When a horse gets older, its gums recede, and its teeth look longer. I would assume the same may happen in humans, but not as noticeable as a horse.

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

I think Willow telling Nina off was the highlight of the month!!!!  I do hope Chase gets to school in time to help Willow.  She needs to confide in Chase so that he can help her moving forward.  I put Sleezo in the same category as slimey Jim and weasel Brad.

Kristina's "truth" will be that Sonny is a mobster.  Sleezo wants it recorded as leverage against his victims.  I would love this storyline to be over and gone, including Kristina!

I agree;  sick of Ava's pity party!!!!   Perhaps Laura should be tending to her own marital mess and stop trying to be Ava's rock.

Please, let Ryan be dead this time!!!!  No need for another go round.

Kristina's truth, if that's what it will be, is the worst kept secret in PC. I mean, who in town doesn't know he's a mobster. Perhaps she witnessed something he did that she never repeated. Nina sort of turns into a different person when she's around willow. As a teacher myself, I have experienced parents like her who are either in denial or can't see the forrest for the trees. 

I'm wondering if Kristina's truth won't be something involving Alexis. Guess we'll find out in a few long months.  Yes, please, please, please, let Ryan be dead.

Alexis has done a lot of questionnable to illegal things in her lifetime. She has killed before, and she has covered up evidence for Julian as well as all her mobster clients. I've come to the conclusion that Christina is a very unstable girl who really doesn't know what she wants or needs. She's jumped from hetero to lesbian, from courses of study and colleges over and over, and now she's in this cult. She goes with whomever tells her what she needs to hear. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman   I also have a lot of expressions from a long time ago (although to me they aren't that old...as I still use them).

I've been known to use that expression too.  I was raised by my Dad, my grandma and my maiden Aunt.  Later I'd hear my mother use expressions that were ..... well...different.

I guess my girls got them from me because sometimes they'll come out with 'different' words or slang.  Just recently I heard my teenage granddaughter say something funny and I said, "Where'd you hear that?"  She said, "I guess from mom who must have heard it from you Grandma".  Ha!

And so it goes on and on and......

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

oh...my gosh...my mind is really working overtime with the scripts that would be for those 2 if it was true!...

Each of them trying to outdo each other...plus hissy fits with claws out!!  lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I got it from my dad's sister who was born in 1910. Sadly, she only lived to be 73, but she had some doozies when it came to verbal expressions.I guess it comes from an animal reference.  When a horse gets older, its gums recede, and its teeth look longer. I would assume the same may happen in humans, but not as noticeable as a horse.

I've heard that as well. Maybe that's the basis of the expression "Never look a gift horse in the mouth".