Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Just a silly question about something I've noticed here. Forgive me if it's been asked before. Why do some spell Ryan like Ryvin? Just curious?

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds thank you!!!  Hope you're feeling better!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

Just a silly question about something I've noticed here. Forgive me if it's been asked before. Why do some spell Ryan like Ryvin? Just curious?

@Renata22    This story involved identical twins [Ryan and Kevin] and one twin [Ryan] taking over the life of the other [Kevin]. I started calling him Ryvin [Ryan pretending to be Kevin]. Some others started doing the same.

Oh Renata - had to come back to add this: We have no silly questions here. Ask away. Don't be shy.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

Amalgamation of Ryan and Kevin

Honored Contributor

ok..i  said i was half asleep i think....i was talking  our favorite nurse  who is mia...

so sorry if i was wrong     Smiley Sad..

it will be on in less than 30 min...maybe i should nap now....Smiley Frustrated

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Happening at Rockewells in Pelham NY, they have these events on a regular basis

gen hospital.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Tique & @RainCityWoman 

Thanks for the kind answers! I never thought of it being a mashup. So clever!

Respected Contributor

I hope the teens have condoms or Carly could wind up Mother & Grandmother at about the same time.

Honored Contributor

Ava Learns EVERYTHING!!!

Watch Out Ryan! Ava Learns EVERYTHING!!! - General Hospital

Spoilers reveal that famous footbridge getting another workout this week as Ava and Ryan try to escape town — but Laura and Kevin find them.

It seems Ava comes across Carly’s duct-taped mouth in the trunk of ‘Kevin’s’ car — thankfully still attached to the rest of her body.

So ye,s Ava is hella confused and even more perplexed when Laura and Kevin want to stop her from marrying this fine, upstanding man who seems to love her so much.

Well, Laura tells her who she’s really going to marry, and being the sociopath he is, Ryan throws love out the door and looks like he’s turning that bridge to good use.

Will Ava get out of this one unscathed? Will Jason manage to rescue Carly? And, will Ryan finally, FINALLY feel the wrath of Ava?

Find out what’s in store this week.

Maybe they are going to put a rush on it. Well as much of a rush as it can be after six + months.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

As terrible as this is I think something is going to happen, a struggle or mishap and Carly will lose the baby

@Tique wrote:

Ava Learns EVERYTHING!!!

Watch Out Ryan! Ava Learns EVERYTHING!!! - General Hospital

Spoilers reveal that famous footbridge getting another workout this week as Ava and Ryan try to escape town — but Laura and Kevin find them.

It seems Ava comes across Carly’s duct-taped mouth in the trunk of ‘Kevin’s’ car — thankfully still attached to the rest of her body.

So ye,s Ava is hella confused and even more perplexed when Laura and Kevin want to stop her from marrying this fine, upstanding man who seems to love her so much.

Well, Laura tells her who she’s really going to marry, and being the sociopath he is, Ryan throws love out the door and looks like he’s turning that bridge to good use.

Will Ava get out of this one unscathed? Will Jason manage to rescue Carly? And, will Ryan finally, FINALLY feel the wrath of Ava?

Find out what’s in store this week.

Maybe they are going to put a rush on it. Well as much of a rush as it can be after six + months.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.