Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2018 Thread, Spoilers

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I'm so sick of the Franco storyline with pushing Drew down the steps, I'm ready to fling myself down my own basement steps!

Oh don't do that!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma rwrote:

Could Griffin be any more clueless!!!!!  Ava has no conscious what so ever!!!!!

I wish Finn and Anna would be honest with each other.

So, slimey was abusing Andy, Bobby was trying to protect him by hiding him.  That's why Betsy sent Andy away.  Franco finally remembers!!!!  Slimey also plans to level the whole Charles St area, but, the destruction goes further than he expected.  If there are casualties, I hope slimey is one!

I missed the first half today, so I wondered how that meeting between Jim and Franco came about. I thought it was Betsy who was abusing the boys, but it makes sense I guess that it could have been Jim. Why would he only abuse Drew, though? I have always thought Franco may have been an abuse victim himself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyHwrote:

My hopes for the coming storylines are as follows.......

No baby swaps

No transgendered people

No more children fathered by Sonny

M hopes are for the coming storylines are as follows....

No more CRAZY Franco...make him sane

No more orange hair on Ava

No way the original Morgan comes back

No more angst storylines for Sam

No more Julian & Alexis  PLEASE

On the positive side.....i really prefer Anna with Dr. Maddox...think they are good together and i also like

Finn w/ Alexis.........................

Honored Contributor

Okay I'm totally confused.  Why are some saying Jim was abusing Andy?  I didn't see any evidence of that yesterday or in previews for today?  Franco remembered that Jim was definitely there when Andy was pushed down the steps. 

Are you all just speculating or did I miss something?  It definitely seems to me like something was going on by the look on Bobby's face when he heard Jim's voice.  But man they really need to wrap this storyline up already.   

Honored Contributor

Flashback Friday!😊

19984810-307B-42F1-B6AB-8B401F4EAC39.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

Okay I'm totally confused.  Why are some saying Jim was abusing Andy?  I didn't see any evidence of that yesterday or in previews for today?  Franco remembered that Jim was definitely there when Andy was pushed down the steps. 

Are you all just speculating or did I miss something?  It definitely seems to me like something was going on by the look on Bobby's face when he heard Jim's voice.  But man they really need to wrap this storyline up already.   

My post from the other day was speculation, as others have also stated.  When Franco was remembering (on the stairs at GH) he was telling Andy to "GO!"  I think he was trying to hide him so that either Franco would be the only one getting abused (I am still unsure as to physical or sexual) or at least Jim would not bother Andy at all.

After yesterday's epi, I am even more convinced.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Earthquake in Port Charles, caused by the digging on the Charles Street housing?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

My guess is that there is something underground.  The slimeball probably knew and proceeded to dig anyway.

Today's episode was pretty ho him.  Of course, Lulu was there to do a story on the dance.  Nelle stole the dress for Joss;  not surprising.

Wedding is off!!!  Whatever!!!!  Will she go back to Franco or try for Jason or Drew???

Next week is supposed to be better.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally, at the end of today's episode, Franco was starting to figure out that Jim was lying to him. Jim is a creep in many areas of his life. He was left at home with those two little boys while Betsy went out. I think he did something to them and had been doing that all along.

Esteemed Contributor

ooooh, Drew is going to have a temper tantrum when he finds out Sam was with Jason and Jason will yet again be the one to keep her and the kids safe (I assume).