Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2018 Thread, Spoilers

I am so with you. Totally sick and tired of Franco's whining and insecurities. One thing about soaps, they know how to beat a storyline to death.

Super Contributor

@kelsey17wrote:

@SydneyHwrote:

My hopes for the coming storylines are as follows.......

No baby swaps

No transgendered people

No more children fathered by Sonny

M hopes are for the coming storylines are as follows....

No more CRAZY Franco...make him sane

No more orange hair on Ava

No way the original Morgan comes back

No more angst storylines for Sam

No more Julian & Alexis  PLEASE

On the positive side.....i really prefer Anna with Dr. Maddox...think they are good together and i also like

Finn w/ Alexis.........................

Agree with all but really, really hope they don't bring Morgan back. So tired of people returning from the dead, or not dead. No reason for Morgan to rejoin GH as there is just no story line for him.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

I noticed last couple of days that Drew smiled and laughed and not looking angry..he even acted like he was concerened when Franco had a melt down on the stairway and even asked Franco what was wrong or if he was ok...

Maybe someone took Drew's robot batteries out of him to make him a human being...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy samwrote:

@Wsmom

I noticed last couple of days that Drew smiled and laughed and not looking angry..he even acted like he was concerened when Franco had a melt down on the stairway and even asked Franco what was wrong or if he was ok...

Maybe someone took Drew's robot batteries out of him to make him a human being...lol!

@cowboy sam, I've noticed that, too.  Every now and again he has complete likeable moments.  Maybe that is the real Drew and once he gets his memory back he will ditch this faux Jason persona.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom "Drew" is acting more like the "Billy" we used to know on Y&R.  Very affable, likeable, smiling and just more pleasant (that's how he was on Y&R anyway).

I mentioned Billy Miller (Drew) and the woman who plays his wife (Sam) forget her real name were on together on Bravo's "Watch What's Happening".  They were laughing, hugging (friends) and talking about being together on the show.

Billy Miller info:https://heightline.com/billy-miller-kelly-monaco-dating-bio/

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I saw WWH, too.  Agreed.  Very enjoyable.

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDuneswrote:

@kelsey17wrote:

@SydneyHwrote:

My hopes for the coming storylines are as follows.......

No baby swaps

No transgendered people

No more children fathered by Sonny

M hopes are for the coming storylines are as follows....

No more CRAZY Franco...make him sane

No more orange hair on Ava

No way the original Morgan comes back

No more angst storylines for Sam

No more Julian & Alexis  PLEASE

On the positive side.....i really prefer Anna with Dr. Maddox...think they are good together and i also like

Finn w/ Alexis.........................

Agree with all but really, really hope they don't bring Morgan back. So tired of people returning from the dead, or not dead. No reason for Morgan to rejoin GH as there is just no story line for him.

Me too.....i never liked the actor who portrayed Morgan ...

I am sure Nell is trying to get to Carley with calling from the payphone near where Morgan died to make her think Morgan is still alive and i am just HOPING they don't bring him back to the soap as a new storyline!!  I liked

Dylan....sorry to have seen him leave....and liked him with Kiki

Super Contributor

@Wsmomwrote:

ooooh, Drew is going to have a temper tantrum when he finds out Sam was with Jason and Jason will yet again be the one to keep her and the kids safe (I assume).

Yes - and I'm lovin' it!

Trusted Contributor

I will enjoy that too.  Isn't Carly lucky to have Jason as a best friend, he is such a good guy to talk to.  He always makes her feel better and good about herself.  We'll see what happens today with the earthquake or explosion.  

Super Contributor

What was with the two crazies going into a Freezer to make out!! I knew the minute they stepped in they were going to get locked in.

I'm thinking that Slimly gets killed in the "quake" and they think Franco did it.  I really love RH and want them to redeem his character.  I thought they were going there by paring him with Liz.  I hope she understands and takes him back.  We will see.

I like Anna with Finn - but then I love the Finn character.  He is just enjoyable to watch.  And I have loved Anna for as long as she has been on the show.  Loved her on OLTL also.