Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@redwingsgal wrote:

Once again, @BeckiWV, ITA with you!  I love Jason, can't stand Sam, and their continued Liz and Franco bashing is too much!!

LOVE that Jordan is finally coming around with Curtis, the man is HOT!!!  Glad he is not joining the force as that would put too many restraints on their relationship.  

That robbery was sooooo stupid, I realize it was a reason to get the pills and money to the cops, but come on, man!!!

--------------------

Guess they needed a way for the pills to get to the police...but...how stupid and unnecessary!!  Made me think of a reverse Keystone Cops!!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was horrible.  Sam - still in same clothes.  LOL  And for someone who just gave birth, she sure is getting around really, really well. 

Olivia was so ridiculous during that robbery.  It wasn't believable at all that she'd rather be shot than give up that ring. 

I do NOT want Curtis with Jordan.  I don't know who I want him with but I don't like Jordan at all.

Really tired of all this garbage with Franco/Liz/Jason/Sam.  Like Jason is such a pillar of virtue! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yesterday was horrible.  Sam - still in same clothes.  LOL  And for someone who just gave birth, she sure is getting around really, really well. 

Olivia was so ridiculous during that robbery.  It wasn't believable at all that she'd rather be shot than give up that ring. 

I do NOT want Curtis with Jordan.  I don't know who I want him with but I don't like Jordan at all.

Really tired of all this garbage with Franco/Liz/Jason/Sam.  Like Jason is such a pillar of virtue! 

@Lipstickdiva, I totally agree about Curtis and Jordan.  I put Jordan in the same category as Jason and Sam, naptime for me when she is on air if I am not FF'g.  Has to be the absolute worst cop in history.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like jordan at all,she is a teaser ,the actress playing her is awful, Curtiss needs to get away from her, really like him,good actor he has a ride range  ,like the idea of him and Jason being private eyes,bring Spinelli back to work with them.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I don't like jordan at all,she is a teaser ,the actress playing her is awful, Curtiss needs to get away from her, really like him,good actor he has a ride range  ,like the idea of him and Jason being private eyes,bring Spinelli back to work with them.Tucka.

I actually like them both. I'd like to see them together. I also like the PI routine with Jason, though I am not much of a Billy Miller fan.