Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Anna is a good looking woman but seems a lot older than Valentin, I am having trouble believing they went to the academy together.

JPS is a good actor, I am believing Valentin.  I can't help it.  Whether he is playing Valentin as really sincere or playing Valentin just "playing" Anna, LOL, I am buying what he is selling.  

Why doesn't Anna remember this?  Did he or someone else do something to her to make her forget?  Maybe that tool the Men in Black use when you leave the agency to blank out your mind really exists!  Smiley Happy

I actually really like the character of Valentin BUT there still has to be a LOT of layers, because I still am not seeing any indication why anyone, especially my beloved Helena all of ALL people, would consider this incarnation of Valentin as THE most dangerous Cassadine ever?  "My" Helena would eat him for breakfast.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV, I'm generally rooting for Valentin in any situation.  I wouldn't be surprised if Anna doesn't remember because it will turn out to be some unknown evil twin of hers. 

I wouldn't either.  Smiley Happy

She did have a twin, Alexandra who I think died. That came out when Anna Devane showed up on All My Children. I don't remember all the details, but I think perhaps Alexandra died, but I can't remember under what circumstances.

Esteemed Contributor

PS. I just looked it up, and Alexandra De VAne has quite a story involving brain washing, being a counter spy, etc. etc. So perhaps somehow Alexandra who finally ended up in Hungary feeling remorse for bringing a lot of misery to the people of Pine Valley. So, perhaps during one of her brain washing periods by a woman posing as her mother, she actually was told she was Anna, and it was really Alexandra who set Valentin up as a traitor.  That means Alexandra ruined his life, not Anna.

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I really love Ned (and Wally Kurth).  Don't be stupid Olivia!  You are already pretty lucky, rating a guy like that.  He is begging to marry you.  

It really makes not sense either, Olivia is the Catholic who reminds us every five minutes of her faith, yet she does not believe in marriage????  Dumb!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I called the Alexandra twin thing weeks ago, just ask my GH group here at work!!!

Although I also do not remember if she died or not.

How STUPID was the armed robbery at the Floating Rib to end yesterday's episode???

Weak, writers, very weak

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka wrote:

I think the doctor/priest is Annas son.

----------------

Me too!!  And I think that crazy Olivia may have "known" that Anna did not lose her baby....her secret!!  I did read a longtime ago that Anna will need a blood transfusion and the doc is the match. Hasn't happened, but never know.....

Esteemed Contributor

Really, could Olivia be any more irritating?  I wasn't totally against the robbers taking her out ;-)

Honored Contributor

Well,Maxie is gone for 3 months with a job near Spenelli,Lu Lu is gone,now Tracy and Laura will be gone for a while.

So Olivia finally will marry Ned!

Police  now  have Ava's.. 2 checks and Morgan's pills and bottle!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

These long, drawn out (not to mention hypocritical, at least IMO) conversations between Jason and Sam about Jake (and by extension Elizabeth and Franco) are BEYOND boring.  

Total FF for me.  

I already get the point that Jason doesn't like Franco being around Jake.  Enough already.  

Valued Contributor

I just read that not only does Anna have a twin sister, but she also has a half brother.  I never watched when she went to the other soap so I guess I missed a lot.  Soaps in Depth has her whole history.  I'm sure it was her twin who hurt Valentin.

Respected Contributor

Once again, @BeckiWV, ITA with you!  I love Jason, can't stand Sam, and their continued Liz and Franco bashing is too much!!

LOVE that Jordan is finally coming around with Curtis, the man is HOT!!!  Glad he is not joining the force as that would put too many restraints on their relationship.  

That robbery was sooooo stupid, I realize it was a reason to get the pills and money to the cops, but come on, man!!!