Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I really enjoyed the reference to OLTL.  Tonja was very over the top as Alex also.  Love that Nora will be back for followup with Val & LuLu.

Can they make Lulu any more annoying?  Never once does she think of Charlotte.  I was actually glad when Val & Nina got custody.  It is clear that Charlotte loves them, feels safe with them and that is what should count.  I really enjoyed Dillion's advice to Lulu - it was very good.  She is so me,me,me that she can't see anything else. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wiskota wrote:

I really enjoyed the reference to OLTL.  Tonja was very over the top as Alex also.  Love that Nora will be back for followup with Val & LuLu.

Can they make Lulu any more annoying?  Never once does she think of Charlotte.  I was actually glad when Val & Nina got custody.  It is clear that Charlotte loves them, feels safe with them and that is what should count.  I really enjoyed Dillion's advice to Lulu - it was very good.  She is so me,me,me that she can't see anything else. 

I don't think so.  LOL  I too was actually happy when Valentin got custody.

Besides Bobby and LuLu being annoying to me, add Laura and Anna to that mix as well. 

I think we are being set up for a kidnapping of Charlotte by LuLu with the assistance of Laura and that is how LuLu will be gone for her maternity leave.  Or if we're lucky, her plan will go awry and she will be in prison for awhile. 

As much as I thought the faces Liv's attorney was making during that hearing were hilarious, I can't believe she didn't know all the charges against her own client. 

What is the connection between Valentin and Liv?  Why is Valentin paying for her attorney and why did he want her in a mental institution and not prison?

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Did anyone else catch the comment Olivia Jerome said to Nora Gannon Hannen Buchanan  "Say hello to your cowboy husband"

LOVED IT

I think that was a nod to Tonja Walker when she played Alex Olanov on OLTL
Thanks FV!!!

I caught that and fell out laughing at the look on Noras face.  It was great.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

My DVR did not record GH yesterday.  Was it a re-run???  Was it not on??  Or was it just my DVR and my rotten luck???   Thanks

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

My DVR did not record GH yesterday.  Was it a re-run???  Was it not on??  Or was it just my DVR and my rotten luck???   Thanks

It was on and it was a new episode. But you didn't miss anything. It was boring. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Jason and Sam are perfect for each other because they are both dull and horrible actors. 

I haven't seen all of yesterday's show.  I just got done seeing the clouds part so the bright moon could reveal Sam lying down there.  Sam who couldn't even muster up a little scream but right as Jason got there, was loud as could be with a contraction. 

I too wonder if Nelle will come clean being that it appears she was going to reform herself and go down a nice path. 

Could not agree more.  Plus, their story lines are soooooo boring to me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday was a bit of a snore for a Friday.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Yesterday was a bit of a snore for a Friday.  

Oh good.   They broke into the show twice for Ryan and Trump so I missed some of it.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wiskota wrote:

Besides Bobby and LuLu being annoying to me, add Laura and Anna to that mix as well. 

I think we are being set up for a kidnapping of Charlotte by LuLu with the assistance of Laura and that is how LuLu will be gone for her maternity leave.  Or if we're lucky, her plan will go awry and she will be in prison for awhile. 

As much as I thought the faces Liv's attorney was making during that hearing were hilarious, I can't believe she didn't know all the charges against her own client. 

What is the connection between Valentin and Liv?  Why is Valentin paying for her attorney and why did he want her in a mental institution and not prison

I agree Char will be kidnapped, but I think it will be little Jake who does it for the old dead lady! He's having black outs and I bet they become friends and he wont remember taking her! Franco will b blamed or Lulu. Maybe Jake takes Char to the old one who keeps them both, implicating Franco &/or Lulu. Finn needs to return to role as Devil! He scared me the other day!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imadickens wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wiskota wrote:

Can they make Lulu any more annoying Never once does she think of Charlotte.  I was actually glad when Val & Nina got custody.  It is clear that Charlotte loves them, feels safe with them and that is what should count.  I really enjoyed Dillion's advice to Lulu - it was very good.  She is so me,me,me that she can't see anything else. 

What is the connection between Valentin and Liv?  Why is Valentin paying for her attorney and why did he want her in a mental institution and not prison

I agree Char will be kidnapped, but I think it will be little Jake who does it for the old dead lady! He's having black outs and I bet they become friends and he wont remember taking her! Franco will b blamed or Lulu. Maybe Jake takes Char to the old one who keeps them both, implicating Franco &/or Lulu. Finn needs to return to role as Devil! He scared me the other day!

Anything that gets rid of Lulu for awhile is OK by me and gets my vote.  She is incredibly and completely exaseperating and annoying and stupid as well.  

People really should tell her the opposite of whatever they want Lulu to do because no matter what advice (usually good) anyone gives her, she is sure to do the exact opposite.  So frustrating, acckkk!!