Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Lipstickdiva

I am so wanting Jerome to be alive!!

I'm still wanting what was the real reason Val showed up to talk to Alexis??

Lucy is such a a wimp!! grrrr

l Sonny and Carly!

She can't remember every bad mistake she's made in the past...but only thinks hes always the one to blame!

Sam..is just Sam..same clothes,perfect face and hair done..she isn't mom material!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal ... that is true.  Her new storyline will have her leaving PC.  Hopefully she will not be "offed" LOL, is that a word?  I hope she comes back, too.  I wish her well and will miss her.  Hopefully she will "pop" in once in a while to annoy her family.  Just won't be the same without her.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Carly and Sonny deserve one another. I can't stand either one of them. You just know that their 5 marriages will become a sixth when it comes out that Nelle didn't actually do the deed with Sonny. Ugh. Another go round with the Sonny/Carly show. Neither one ever takes responsibility for his or her actions.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anna is a good looking woman but seems a lot older than Valentin, I am having trouble believing they went to the academy together.

JPS is a good actor, I am believing Valentin.  I can't help it.  Whether he is playing Valentin as really sincere or playing Valentin just "playing" Anna, LOL, I am buying what he is selling (although he is "almost" a little too weepy but that could be part of his con, I don' tknow).

Why doesn't Anna remember this?  Did he or someone else do something to her to make her forget?  Maybe that tool the Men in Black use when you leave the agency to blank out your mind really exists!  Smiley Happy

I actually really like the character of Valentin BUT there still has to be a LOT of layers, because I still am not seeing any indication why anyone, especially my beloved Helena all of ALL people, would consider this incarnation of Valentin as THE most dangerous Cassadine ever?  "My" Helena would eat him for breakfast.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't really like Lucy not only blackmailing, but out and out extorting, apparently very large sums of money from Ava, even though it's for charity.  And I don't like Ava.  

I just thought Lucy was better than that now.  Guess not.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Anna is a good looking woman but seems a lot older than Valentin, I am having trouble believing they went to the academy together.

JPS is a good actor, I am believing Valentin.  I can't help it.  Whether he is playing Valentin as really sincere or playing Valentin just "playing" Anna, LOL, I am buying what he is selling.  

Why doesn't Anna remember this?  Did he or someone else do something to her to make her forget?  Maybe that tool the Men in Black use when you leave the agency to blank out your mind really exists!  Smiley Happy

I actually really like the character of Valentin BUT there still has to be a LOT of layers, because I still am not seeing any indication why anyone, especially my beloved Helena all of ALL people, would consider this incarnation of Valentin as THE most dangerous Cassadine ever?  "My" Helena would eat him for breakfast.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV, I'm generally rooting for Valentin in any situation.  I wouldn't be surprised if Anna doesn't remember because it will turn out to be some unknown evil twin of hers. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really love Ned (and Wally Kurth).  Don't be stupid Olivia!  You are already pretty lucky, rating a guy like that.  He is begging to marry you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

JPS is a good actor, I am believing Valentin.  I can't help it.  Whether he is playing Valentin as really sincere or playing Valentin just "playing" Anna, LOL, I am buying what he is selling.  

@BeckiWV, I'm generally rooting for Valentin in any situation.  I wouldn't be surprised if Anna doesn't remember because it will turn out to be some unknown evil twin of hers. 

I wouldn't either.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think the doctor/priest is Annas son.

Esteemed Contributor

As far as I know she had Robin with Robert Scorpio, Elora with David Hayward, and a child she miscaried with Duke. Wouldn't she KNOW if she'd had another child?