Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Spoilers are saying:

Spoiler
Kristen Storm  (Maxie) is sick again and will be out for three months.  (She really did not look well the last time she was on.)  The actor who plays Nathan  was off making a movie, but he will be back.  It's not clear how they will deal with Maxie.  She could either be off visiting Georgie or they could get a new actress. 
They are also saying that Sonny will have a new love interest now that he isn't with Carly.  She will be an attorney - possibly the D A .
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
I wonder if Nora is his new interest? She might not be able to convince "cowboy" to join her in PC, which is why Olivia mentioned him. I'd love to see Beau turn up! I'd like all Llanview residents to move to PC!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV Apples don't fall from trees! Luke was sly but none too bright! Lulu comes by it honestly!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I'm hearing Storms has a serious eating disorder, this fits with how bad she's been looking lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@BeckiWV Apples don't fall from trees! Luke was sly but none too bright! Lulu comes by it honestly!

LOL, so true.  

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad that Sonny finally gave it to Carly,about kissing Jax,she would have gone to bed if he had said yes.She acts so innocent,and loves to make him squirm,,she thinks that all the guys should be in love with her and must be her best friend,she was startled when sonny let her have it friday,good for him.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH

if so i really hope she is under a doctors care..so sad.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I am so glad that Sonny finally gave it to Carly,about kissing Jax,she would have gone to bed if he had said yes.She acts so innocent,and loves to make him squirm,,she thinks that all the guys should be in love with her and must be her best friend,she was startled when sonny let her have it friday,good for him.Tucka.

Carly can always dish it out but can't take it.  She has been guilty of everything she says of Sonny but can't see it.  

Those two are exhausting, LOL.   

Respected Contributor

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but I could not find it any where.

Spoiler
So sad to hear that Jane Elliott will be leaving GH when her contract expires this Spring.  Hopefully she will return for guest spots etc and not be killed off.  Per SOD, this is her choice 
Thanks for all of the great memories (with my Mom) Ms. Elliott
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

How many days has Sam been in those same clothes?  Again, everyone else has moved on throughout the week but Sam is still in the same clothing as when she came home from the hospital.

She was whining to her mom about needing a nap and how tired she was but yet her hair and make-up are perfect for someone supposedly so tired.  Not to mention, if she needs sleep, why can't Jason stay home and take care of the always sleeping Scout?

Kind of happy Alexis is drinking again.  I'd like to see them do a good job with this storyline and not make it so easy for her to just quit.