Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@BeckiWV wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

Forgive my stupid question..... but if it's a pressure-sensitive bomb, couldn't they wheel in a piece of hospital equipment and hoist it onto the platform?

Stop making sense @SaRina, it's a soap, LOL.  

Seriously, not a stupid question at all.  I thought the same thing.  Smiley Happy

I love Billy Miller but I was almost hoping he would blow up so that I didn't have to watch him and Sam anymore, which is awful I know.  They are the same as watching paint dry for me.  I thought he had more chemistry with Robin or Curtis.  Or that bomb, LOL.

It's not that Billy Miller has chemistry with Curtis, it's that Curtis has chemistry with anything.  He could have chemistry with a wall.  Billy Miller is just about as blah as they come IMO.  I know many people think he's great so maybe it's just how he plays Jason, but good grief he's bland.  The only thing he pulls off is being extremely cocky.  JMO  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Forgive my stupid question..... but if it's a pressure-sensitive bomb, couldn't they wheel in a piece of hospital equipment and hoist it onto the platform?

That's exactly what I asked my DH last week.  Why not get a brick or something else heavy.  Stupid.

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

Stop making sense @SaRina, it's a soap, LOL.  

Seriously, not a stupid question at all.  I thought the same thing.  Smiley Happy

I love Billy Miller but I was almost hoping he would blow up so that I didn't have to watch him and Sam anymore, which is awful I know.  They are the same as watching paint dry for me.  I thought he had more chemistry with Robin or Curtis.  Or that bomb, LOL.

Once again I agree with you, @BeckiWV!!  I LOVE Billy Miller, but it is SAM that makes him unwatchable!!  And yes, the bromance is outstanding!!  

@And, @SaRina, not a stupid question!!  I thought the same thing!  He took Robin's place without blinking an eye, but no one thought of sending the elevator up with a rock on the pressure plate!??!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Everything about this storyline was stupid.  

Sam was outside in the freezing cold with a newborn, barely wrapped in a thin, flimsy blanket, trying to pawn her off on anyone so she could go back in the hospital.  I'm not seeing any new mom willing to dump off her newborn and run into a dangerous situation, potentially leaving her baby without any parent at all.

And how is Olivia running around when the police department is supposed to be intensely looking for her.  Somehow she was able to kidnap Alexis when Alexis went to get her car from the hospital parking lot?  That is a crack police department.  LOL  Where's that mimbo Nathan?

Enough with self-rightous Carly.  We all know she's going to forgive Sonny so just do it already and be done.  I'm over the their together, they are apart rollercoaster.  We just went through this. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, thanks everyone. You all made me feel better. I watch GH these days with half an eye and half an ear, so I thought maybe I missed some intelligent explanation about why Jason took Robin's place on the hot plate. :-)

In the "No Chemistry" Department:

1) Jason and Sam

2) Franco and Liz (Franco, take a bath and a haircut, please. Blech! You used to be kinda cute.)

3) Nathan and Maxie (because Kirsten Storms is still "acting" strangely of late. She seems very self-conscious. I know a skin condition was reported, but I don't see any in HD tv.)

4) Laura .... and anyone (because she is so angst-driven...  all the freakin' time.)

I do like Finn and Hayden.

Don't hit me.... but I find something (don't know what that something is, however) very appealing about Valentin.

Seriously dumb story line with Liv Jerome. Enough already.

ETA:  @LipstickDiva, I just read that Kirsten Storms is taking another LOA due to "personal issues", so I guess that's why Nathan hasn't been around.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Everything about this storyline was stupid.  

Sam was outside in the freezing cold with a newborn, barely wrapped in a thin, flimsy blanket, trying to pawn her off on anyone so she could go back in the hospital.  I'm not seeing any new mom willing to dump off her newborn and run into a dangerous situation, potentially leaving her baby without any parent at all.

And how is Olivia running around when the police department is supposed to be intensely looking for her.  Somehow she was able to kidnap Alexis when Alexis went to get her car from the hospital parking lot?  That is a crack police department.  LOL  Where's that mimbo Nathan?

Enough with self-rightous Carly.  We all know she's going to forgive Sonny so just do it already and be done.  I'm over the their together, they are apart rollercoaster.  We just went through this. 

-------------------------

I was thinking the same thing about Nathan yesterday.  Olivia's catch would be the biggest thing

that idiot police force has accomplished in years and Nathan is gone??  But am thinking he is still on his honeymoon...maybe??

And I agree about Carly and Sonny.  There will be a bit of a break...but then back together.  However, I read last week...  a bit of a stretch, I think!!

Spoiler
Carly and Griffin get together!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked Billy Miller when he first came on GH, but he just seems unhappy all the time now and has no chemistry with anyone on the show. Most of the current couples lack chemistry. Any remote spark I see is with Kiki and Dylan

Curtis makes every scene he is in better. I am not really seeing him in the relationship they are pushing him into. Plus he really can't be sleeping with his possible boss. 

They need a new Lulu. I have never liked her as Lulu and her and Dante feel more like brother and sister. 

Overall disappointed in how they have chosen to go with these storylines but the good news is that they are almost over. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I reported in another thread that there have been many rumors about Kirsten Storm having an eating disorder.  I hope it's just a rumor but she has gotten really, really thin and I noticed her hair also was super thin, then they went back to extensions.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

If true..i hope she is getting the help that she needs....I am concerned as others are for her to be well.Heart

If some don't know it she is or was married to the hunk who played Johnny sometime back.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hmm..has Carly  finally got her revenge on Liv???

I say ,,yes!

I want JJ to be alive! We know  that  Alexis is.

Please replace Jordan !!

My Curtis was told off again by that physic....not very nice of him after he just saved GH

New storyline...about Liz's son and Helena......what is he blocking from his mind that he can't tell anyone????

yes.i saw my mistake about wrong name as soon as i saw it today...thanks for correcting me..lol  sorryRobot Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."