Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

The only one holding my attention is creepy Valentine. I like when Laura and Kevin are on but they are not on enough.

I was beyond thrilled when Nina gave her statement supporting her marriage.  And then Laura had the audacity to be upset with her.  I just don't want that obnoxious Lulu to get Charlotte.  I have grown to dislike her so much.

------------

I read some time ago and think I posted it somewhere...

Spoiler
Spoilers stated that Valentin is not really her father!  So then Lulu would be in line for custody...unless we find out who the father is...

Honored Contributor

@corita

that spoiler could really change the whole storyline.

My man Curtis....acting so like nothing happening to Jason......lol!

loved it!

ok..anyone notice how Sam was curled ,etc on the bed??...uh..noway  after just giving birth..lol!

Well, Dr. Finn..you are outed now what will you do???Better straighten up as Roxy needs you!

Anyone wonder where Olivia will show up next?? Why get JJ over to Ava's and then leave???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I just got around to watching all of Friday's episode this morninig. Once again Port Charles emergency response team took its own sweet time on their journey to the hospital. Between them and the unept police department, they make the Keystone Cops look good.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

The only one holding my attention is creepy Valentine. I like when Laura and Kevin are on but they are not on enough.

I was beyond thrilled when Nina gave her statement supporting her marriage.  And then Laura had the audacity to be upset with her.  I just don't want that obnoxious Lulu to get Charlotte.  I have grown to dislike her so much.

------------

Spoiler
Spoilers stated that Valentin is not really her father!  So then Lulu would be in line for custody...unless we find out who the father is...

Oh my, that poor kid.  It will be a miracle if she is not a really messed up adult one day.  This being a soap, of course, she probably will be.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Helen47 wrote:

They really could be father and son! So nice seeing Ian Buchanan today😊

IMG_8879.JPG

Wow, yes, they really could!  Good looking pair of guys.  I, too, enjoyed seeing Ian Buchanan again.  I am enjoying the old clips from back in the day.  The young Anna and Olivia (and Duke too!) were gorgeous.  

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

------------

Spoiler

Oh, man, I really enjoy him upsetting Lulu! 

Respected Contributor

Forgive my stupid question..... but if it's a pressure-sensitive bomb, couldn't they wheel in a piece of hospital equipment and hoist it onto the platform?

Trusted Contributor

I was so disappointed in the acting during the bomb scare. Sam was the only one that was showing any excitement and the bomb squad guys were terrible! 

Honored Contributor

Well,all is well at GH  once again at GH!...

Dr. Finn was told by Liz had had to take a leave of absince and dry out!

Sure...Carly now wants to do Liv in but she has to find her first..lol!

Wow! Sam remembered she has a son Danny!!..as she mentioned she couldn't wait to go home and see him.(.in so many words)

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Forgive my stupid question..... but if it's a pressure-sensitive bomb, couldn't they wheel in a piece of hospital equipment and hoist it onto the platform?

Stop making sense @SaRina, it's a soap, LOL.  

Seriously, not a stupid question at all.  I thought the same thing.  Smiley Happy

I love Billy Miller but I was almost hoping he would blow up so that I didn't have to watch him and Sam anymore, which is awful I know.  They are the same as watching paint dry for me.  I thought he had more chemistry with Robin or Curtis.  Or that bomb, LOL.