Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Anna looked way too weak and spindly to be fighting the crazy Olivia.

Honored Contributor

General Hospital (GH) spoilers reveal that 44-year old, Tyler Christopher who has portrayed Prince Nikolas Cassadine on and off from 1996 to 2016 has announced that he and his family are migrating to Nashville and that he will NOT be returning to General Hospital. Amongst other things, this means that there are no intentions of bringing Nikolas back to Port Charles any time soon according to the latest General Hospital spoilers.

WOO HOO ... We get another GH man in Nashville.  I'll have to keep my eye out for him, too.  Picked a good place to raise his kids and will be back with Lucky and Jason.  LOL  Spinnelli and Dr. Webber drop in often to play their music.  Hope he likes it here. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

General Hospital (GH) spoilers reveal that 44-year old, Tyler Christopher who has portrayed Prince Nikolas Cassadine on and off from 1996 to 2016 has announced that he and his family are migrating to Nashville and that he will NOT be returning to General Hospital. Amongst other things, this means that there are no intentions of bringing Nikolas back to Port Charles any time soon according to the latest General Hospital spoilers.

WOO HOO ... We get another GH man in Nashville.  I'll have to keep my eye out for him, too.  Picked a good place to raise his kids and will be back with Lucky and Jason.  LOL  Spinnelli and Dr. Webber drop in often to play their music.  Hope he likes it here. 

Tylor Christopher is a very, very odd guy.  He did a show, I think it was called Wife Swap or something.  I watched it because I wanted to see him.  He was very controlling and was just weird to me.  That's about all I can say.

My SIL was in Nashville over the summer and she ate at Lucky's restaurant.  He wasn't there at the time but she said the food was very good. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Tylor Christopher is a very, very odd guy.  He did a show, I think it was called Wife Swap or something.  I watched it because I wanted to see him.  He was very controlling and was just weird to me.  That's about all I can say.

My SIL was in Nashville over the summer and she ate at Lucky's restaurant.  He wasn't there at the time but she said the food was very good. 

Interesting that he was engaged to marry Vanessa Marcil from GH. That broke off. Then he married Eva Longoria, who kind of resembles Vanessa, and now he is married to his current wife. A propos of nothing....just an interesting factoid. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

The info for each episode this week Is vague as usual but says nothing about Anna. It does say that Griffin sacrifices himself which he probably does to save her. Olivia uses Ava as bait it says for Friday, but we know Olivia is not going to be around much longer so hopefully Anna takes her out. 

By sacrifices, I assume that means, as was indicated at the end yesterday, that he pretends to be the reincarnation of Duke? Or does that mean she kills him?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

The info for each episode this week Is vague as usual but says nothing about Anna. It does say that Griffin sacrifices himself which he probably does to save her. Olivia uses Ava as bait it says for Friday, but we know Olivia is not going to be around much longer so hopefully Anna takes her out. 

By sacrifices, I assume that means, as was indicated at the end yesterday, that he pretends to be the reincarnation of Duke? Or does that mean she kills him?

-----------------------------

Take with a grain of salt....

Spoiler

Some time ago, I read that he becomes a match for Anna's blood transfusion...maybe her son????

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Omigoodness I do love seeing Nora.

@BeckiWV wrote:

Omigoodness I do love seeing Nora.

----------------------

I never watched another soap, so I don't know about Nora's and Olivia's acting in prior roles.  But I don't like the excessive theatrics.

Esteemed Contributor

The actress who plays Olivia has always been over the top whether it's as Alex Olinov or Olivia Jerome. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

The actress who plays Olivia has always been over the top whether it's as Alex Olinov or Olivia Jerome. 

----------------------------

That is a good word for i!!  She is supposed to be a "lunatic.     She is certainly acting like one ....those weird, diabolical faces.

Honored Contributor

Lot of twist and turns today..

JJ is almost killed  again today by Olivia's henchman..bumling crook escapes..from the GH police..twice!   JJ is ok.

Olivia sees Duke in the priest ,Anna plays along

Jordan bumbles around like she doesn't know what to to! and gets knocked out   by the man who tried to smother JJ !

Carly &Nelle have it out again..Carly leaves and Nelle says to herself she is staying!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."