Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

So all of the major non Nelle and Lulu related storylines are coming down to Olivia did it?  If nothing else with the custody battle we get a familiar face from OLTL. I miss that show. 

Not only that person, but my first thought on seeing Roger Howarth today was with that much longer hair and beard, he looks just like the long ago Todd now instead of Franco, LOL.  Wonder if the Llanview visitor will notice him? 

The same with Finn/John McBain!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

So all of the major non Nelle and Lulu related storylines are coming down to Olivia did it?  If nothing else with the custody battle we get a familiar face from OLTL. I miss that show. 

Not only that person, but my first thought on seeing Roger Howarth today was with that much longer hair and beard, he looks just like the long ago Todd now instead of Franco, LOL.  Wonder if the Llanview visitor will notice him? 

At least Todd Manning's hair looked clean. On GH he just looks greasy and dirty and somehow I imagine him having bad breath. Yeah, I know I am much too impressionable about these things. My question about Nora is where is Beau Buchanan....or did he die before the Soap ended?

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

At least Todd Manning's hair looked clean. Oh GH he just looks greasy and dirty and somehow I imagine him having bad breath. Yeah, I know I am much too impressionable about these things. My question about Nora is where is Beau Buchanan....or did he die before the Soap ended?

No, @RainCityWoman, Bo did not die.  I assume Nora just came to PC to defend Val in the case.  Nora is only on for a part time role, so I assume she will go back to Llanview after the case wraps up.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

At least Todd Manning's hair looked clean. Oh GH he just looks greasy and dirty and somehow I imagine him having bad breath. Yeah, I know I am much too impressionable about these things. My question about Nora is where is Beau Buchanan....or did he die before the Soap ended?

No, @RainCityWoman, Bo did not die.  I assume Nora just came to PC to defend Val in the case.  Nora is only on for a part time role, so I assume she will go back to Llanview after the case wraps up.  

Nora will be on for a short time. Perhaps they are testing the waters to see what characters might work out on GH. I was thinking about Nora's character yesterday and remembering that Bo used to make fun of her for reading romance novels.   It would be nice to see Blair again running into Franco. There are so many changes to people's identities in soaps over the years with the change in appearance due to cast changes I wonder if they could turn Franco into Todd Manning? 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

Nora will be on for a short time. Perhaps they are testing the waters to see what characters might work out on GH. I was thinking about Nora's character yesterday and remembering that Bo used to make fun of her for reading romance novels.   It would be nice to see Blair again running into Franco. There are so many changes to people's identities in soaps over the years with the change in appearance due to cast changes I wonder if they could turn Franco into Todd Manning? 

@Ilovetea, Of course they can!!!   It would just turn out that Todd had amnesia and thought he was Franco but it turns out he was Todd all along.  Right on par with both GH and OLTL storylines!  ;-)

Valued Contributor

Todd would fit well into the GH landscape. Plus he had money and GH still could use some and it could explain why as Franco he can't paint anymore. If Tracy is going away,it would be the perfect time to bring Victoria Lord Buchanan to Port Charles along with David and a few others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

Todd would fit well into the GH landscape. Plus he had money and GH still could use some and it could explain why as Franco he can't paint anymore. If Tracy is going away,it would be the perfect time to bring Victoria Lord Buchanan to Port Charles along with David and a few others. 

Well both Todd and Franco were sociopaths, among other things, so there's not much of a stretch there for the actor. Erika Slezak as Victoria was one of the best actresses in the Soaps. I would love to see her back on TV.  Just curious, though. How many actors and actresses from good old Llanview will be heading to Port Charles. Why not just reignite OLTL instead. I loved that soap.

Honored Contributor

Back to todays..GH.....

Olivia has  really lost reality!!

Send somone to the basement Now before Anna bleeds out!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

The info for each episode this week Is vague as usual but says nothing about Anna. It does say that Griffin sacrifices himself which he probably does to save her. Olivia uses Ava as bait it says for Friday, but we know Olivia is not going to be around much longer so hopefully Anna takes her out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Omigoodness I do love seeing Nora.