Trusted Contributor

YRe: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Yes, I also noticed how Sam suddenly lost her voice when Jason showed up. Sometimes these soaps are so frustrating! But I guess that's why they're called "soap operas". I'm also beyond ready for the Nell and Olivia storylines to wrap up.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@hoosieroriginal  If you had time warner or now the new and improved spectrum (I'm extremely sarcastic here) I'm not surprised you chose to cut the cord.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BeckiWV@corita

While Olivia was chatting with guy in parking garage...why didn't Jerome  make  some kind of a noise of some kind??/

Did anyone notice that Sam didn't have a IV???

and for being in a deep coma...she came right out of it with the baby??

--------------------------

I read that happens this week with Liz hearing the noise coming out of the car trunk!!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  If you had time warner or now the new and improved spectrum (I'm extremely sarcastic here) I'm not surprised you chose to cut the cord.

@PINKdogWOOD - No I had comcast - the worst in history!  I've gone through 5 books already - really enjoying reading instead of sitting in front of a tv set - much more entertaining. 

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

And, how come Julian couldn't just smack the ****** out of Olivia when they are alone together before she tied him up, even if she has a gun?  He's younger and stronger.  She's always flipping around talking and yapping.  He ought to have been able to take her down pretty easily.  She does not look to be very fit or in good shape.  Julian is cunning and smart and a mob boss himself.  He ought to have been able to get the better of her physically, unless he is just flat out intimidated by her still, but really why should he be? 

I have been asking for weeks now why Julian didn't just take Olivia down. 

This storyline and the Nell, Sonny, Carly storyline makes no sense to me.

Honored Contributor

Well we are back again with LULu,and family getting ready to court  to fight over a child that despises her!

Weird, Olivia scenes down in the hospital basement with Robin...and now another person will be missing..duh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Poor Charlotte, Shrewlu looks like a raving lunatic and surely will lose her quest to possess that poor soul.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

So all of the major non Nelle and Lulu related storylines are coming down to Olivia did it?  If nothing else with the custody battle we get a familiar face from OLTL. I miss that show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

So all of the major non Nelle and Lulu related storylines are coming down to Olivia did it?  If nothing else with the custody battle we get a familiar face from OLTL. I miss that show. 

Not only that person, but my first thought on seeing Roger Howarth today was with that much longer hair and beard, he looks just like the long ago Todd now instead of Franco, LOL.  Wonder if the Llanview visitor will notice him? 

Esteemed Contributor

Now that the hospital is finally saved, there are more scenes are in the parking garage than inside.