Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Lipstickdiva

i didn't get that from Carly at all about that recording she heard either.

Maybe Nelle will confess why she wanted to pay back Carly for whatever from the past today...i hope!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Coquille

they both should disapper,i for one wouldn't miss either one of them.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@corita

I wouldn't miss her either as she and Ava both have weird facial expressions..maybe both should disappear  for good!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

So tomorrow should be a good day for the show!  Some spoilers are saying that Nelle finally gives up her reasons! I wonder though....would like this story to wrap up!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't a rumor at some point that a main character was going to die during this Liv storyline?  Do you think we could be so lucky that it would be true and it's Sam?  If so, could we be so lucky that Jason would go into a deep mourning and leave town?  And if he ever came back it would be in the form of Steve Burton, or if not him, any other actor than this guy would do.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone.........I learned that Dish network will not be airing both our local station and the channel that GH airs on as of tomorrow due to contract problems.  After missing a lot in Feb. due to one thing or another now this.  I have a very difficult time with my computer and the Soap sites that tell what happens daily.  If anyone has a good site not video's for me to check on please let me know.  I also will be reading all of your posts to see what is going on.  Thanks everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Loved Nelle getting hers today.  She deserves it.  Can't wait to hear her explanation, assuming it's the truth.  She won't get one iota of sympathy from me, no matter what her reasons are, unless she also confesses up front that she did not really sleep with Sonny as well.   

If she confesses the "why" but doesn't include that too, I will never be able to give her a chance, no matter how they try to redeem her.  I don't care how they "clean" her up for Michael (assuming they aren't related....ick), I don't like her and I don't want to see her with Michael. 

I loved how Michael said from the get go that he believed his father no ifs, ands, or buts, leaving no path there for spinning.

I still want Sabrina back for Michael (yes, still beating that "literally" old dead horse, LOL). 

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

Hi everyone.........I learned that Dish network will not be airing both our local station and the channel that GH airs on as of tomorrow due to contract problems.  After missing a lot in Feb. due to one thing or another now this.  I have a very difficult time with my computer and the Soap sites that tell what happens daily.  If anyone has a good site not video's for me to check on please let me know.  I also will be reading all of your posts to see what is going on.  Thanks everyone.

soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/spoilers

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/spoilers

@Preds

thank you!!!  I will try it tonight!  Just when it gets good I no longer can see it!

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs

I have dishnetwork and watched DOOL today and will be watching GH today.

This is the first time  reading about this....hope i have it tomorrow.

preds 06-21-20