Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Finally the creepy Nell story line is coming to a conclusion.  Carly should be all over her like a very bad rash, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I cut my cable off a couple weeks ago - I miss my soaps!  Nell is a good actress though - she does look a little possessed at times!  Dang it! 

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Finally the creepy Nell story line is coming to a conclusion.  Carly should be all over her like a very bad rash, lol.

Yes....should be good!!  Wonder what Sonny will do....ha.

Couldn't take the scenes of Sam & Jason yesterday.....she was screaming loud just before he came to the bridge and then all of a sudden she couldn't yell his name out.....She is prob my least fav character on the show....too dramatic and just not that believeable to me.....................i think the Valentin & Anna storyline has been interesting so far....the whole Julian just doing things to protect his family (and yet he doesn't tell them about Olivia) is just not credible...........liked the scene with Bobbi and Nell...Enough of the Dr.Finn w/the drugs storyline....lets heal him and have it over with!!  Lets let

Franco be less nuts....

Esteemed Contributor

I am thinking Carly will go after Sonny and not blame Nelle!  I wonder if Nelle will own up to the fact that Sonny did not sleep with her...she drugged him!!

I am also so ready for the Finn story to end!  So he is now the Quartermain's and GH's hero!!   He needs to clean up his drug dependency, marry Hayden and focus on his doctor job!!

Sam and Jason....never a dull moment!!  Maybe they will move away from Port Charles.

Of course, Anna will live forever, but I want her Valentin story to move a bit faster.

Please get rid of Pouty Olivia Jerome!  I have never seen an actor make so many sullen grimaces!!

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Couldn't take the scenes of Sam & Jason yesterday.....she was screaming loud just before he came to the bridge and then all of a sudden she couldn't yell his name out.....She is prob my least fav character on the show....too dramatic and just not that believeable to me........

ITA @kelsey17 !!!  Sam is by far the worst actress in daytime!!!  Her diction is awful and I have never liked her character.  I DO, however, LOVE this Jason!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Jason and Sam are perfect for each other because they are both dull and horrible actors. 

I haven't seen all of yesterday's show.  I just got done seeing the clouds part so the bright moon could reveal Sam lying down there.  Sam who couldn't even muster up a little scream but right as Jason got there, was loud as could be with a contraction. 

I too wonder if Nelle will come clean being that it appears she was going to reform herself and go down a nice path. 

Honored Contributor

Finally a preveiw of a confortation between Sunny,Carly and Nelle !!!!

Back off Mickey and don't defend her as you have also been used by Nelle!!!

My predictions..:

Sam will need surgery for  a hysterctomy!!!

Nelle will have a melt down and leave GH.

Jeromes sister will flee the country...and he will be ok

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I completely agree. Does anyone remember when Carly first came to GH? She went after Bobby via her hubby to get back at her. So, she should certainly understand and rip  Nell to pieces. I'm also tired of Sam and Jason. I feel, as someone else mentioned, they are both bad actors. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Finally a preveiw of a confortation between Sunny,Carly and Nelle !!!!

Back off Mickey and don't defend her as you have also been used by Nelle!!!

My predictions..:

Sam will need surgery for  a hysterctomy!!!

Nelle will have a melt down and leave GH.

Jeromes sister will flee the country...and he will be ok

----------------------------

I remember reading that Julian's sis does leave GH - don't know the reason - but that she is keeping options open for return to GH!!!  I want to get rid of her forever!!  For some strange reason, I can't stand her over played acting.

Honored Contributor

I'm confused.  In the February thread, @Pink Dogwood said that Carly figured out that Nelle was her sister from listening to that recording.

What am I missing because I don't think Carly figured anything like that out at all?