Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital - June part 2

Today was just awful and for GH, that's saying something. I think the character's last story should be been the recent one where he figured out what was haunting him--then ride off into the sunset to start over with the option to come back one day. 

This long, dull, embarrassing swansong is just insulting to the character and the actor who brought a one-dimensional story to life. 

I'll be glad when it's over.

On the flip side, I'm one of the few who's loving dark Nicolas and today when Lucy sided with him, it got even better. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

The hopeful people on FB are saying they think there might be something more to this. I guess time will tell. Either way, the setup is just HORRIBLE.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well, today was his last day taping.  I didn't realize he was 68, but then I forget I'm older, too.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

I am still in disbelief that anyone would want to sleep with a pasty faced, white haired, mentally unstable old dude. He's not Channing Tatum for heaven's sake. The thought of it makes me say EWWWWWWWWW! Actually the whole premise is laughable. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I am still in disbelief that anyone would want to sleep with a pasty faced, white haired, mentally unstable old dude. He's not Channing Tatum for heaven's sake. The thought of it makes me say EWWWWWWWWW! Actually the whole premise is laughable. 

Love it and so true...would he really be the ONE man any female would want to spend a night with.......?????  Yikes....the nightmares!!!

Valued Contributor

Agree.  If this is a swan song, they need a new composer. 

Honored Contributor

She really should have gone for Ethan!  Yum yum!!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

So I guess the writers are going to trot out every single person Luke had contact with throughout the years!  What a sham with Jennifer!  So is Nick behind this game too???

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Love it and so true...would he really be the ONE man any female would want to spend a night with.......?????  Yikes....the nightmares!!!

lol...I so agree with both of you.  Yuck.  And I don't believe for a minute he passed out...I think he was drugged and she never had any desire to sleep with him...at least I hope there's more to this stupid storyline than that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

lol...I so agree with both of you.  Yuck.  And I don't believe for a minute he passed out...I think he was drugged and she never had any desire to sleep with him...at least I hope there's more to this stupid storyline than that.

I thought the same...not that he could not perform, but that he was drugged!   It is really not making any sense....